Mool Mantar by Siri Sahib Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj

The thread is started by our beloved N3O Singh Ji. He himself mentioned in its title, that it is 'Mool Mantar'. I made comments on N3O Singh's words. He himself called it the 'Mool Mantar'

n30 singh is not a brahmgynai(although its not impossible to become one with guru's kirpa) who knows if its a mool mantar or not :)

You have mentioned the name of Bhai Gurdas Ji. Just have a look on his 'Vaaraan' and try to find where he expressed his views about Sri Chand. Also, quote to the Gurbani, Guru-hukamnamas, Bhai Gurdas Ji, where they accepted Sri Chand's views.

Quote:

3) family lineage from 2nd son of guru ji , sri lakhmidas ji , still recite mool mantar upto hosi nhi sach .

Which son? One who hit Guru Amardas Ji by foot, or one who tried to learn 'Tantra' and became the fake Guru? Also, quote to the Gurbani or Bhai Gurdas Ji, where the names of sons of Guru Angad Dev Ji have been mentioned.

well , the point here is that they do jaap upto bhi sach . don't try to analyze their characters , please .

Quote:

4) sevapnthi samparda from srted from bhai ghaniya ji

Sevapanthi sect was started by Bhai Seva Ram Ji. Visit my site and find his name. You may get some information.

i m sorry abt that mis information . actually i meant to say the family lineage from bhai ghaniya ji

Quote:

and who r the ones against it ?

A Gursikh is never against the Gurbani.

i wasn't talking abt who r against mool mantar , i was talking abt who r against the view that mool mantar is upto bhi sach

bhul chuk maaf

gotta study for exams

bye bye :)

Bye Bye and best of luck for exams. I hope you will come back soon to answer my remaining points. Till then, I will avoid to make further comments on your last post. :)

When you return, I will ask you how you know that N3O Singh Ji is not Brahmgiyani, and lots of other questions.

Jai Hind.

Please guys stick to the topic, and please leave me outtta this discussion.

I beleive mool mantar can be both - up to gurparsad, up to nanak hosi bhi sach according to sampardha- i lean towards.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 12 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...