karmjeet

Sava Lakh Jaap of Mool Mantar Sahib

1 hour ago, Kaur Inder said:

For mool mantar it’s 32 mala per day right (108 beads).. can a person do 16 mala in the morning and again 16 mala in the evening or have to do 32 mala at one time it could be morning or evening.. if u can answer plz do I’ll be grateful 

Also one thing i would like to add is rather than doing 32 malas in one day you can start step by step if you find hard to do that many malas as it can cause tirdness and headaces.

Like you can start from 1 to 5 then 10 and onwards in the start. 

However if you are easy with doing 16 in morning and 16 in evening do go ahead.

Also finally some people say mool mantar is up to Jap or Gurparsad but make sure it is done to Nanak Hoise Be Sach as i have posted a link in my previous posts of what happened when Sant Harnam Singh Ji didn't read it fully. 

2 hours ago, Kaur Inder said:

Yes I’m going to start with one mala first and thn after some time I might do 16-16.. it took me exact 20 mins to do one mala so it’s going to take a lot of time for me to do 32 but hopefully waheguru ji will make it happen soon.. and I do full mool mantar upto Nanak hosee bhi sach.. thanks for ur help.

Bhen Ji thats good cos it takes time to do big number mala jaaps but i am glad i could help

13 hours ago, Kaur Inder said:

Yes I’m going to start with one mala first and thn after some time I might do 16-16.. it took me exact 20 mins to do one mala so it’s going to take a lot of time for me to do 32 but hopefully waheguru ji will make it happen soon.. and I do full mool mantar upto Nanak hosee bhi sach.. thanks for ur help.

Hopefully after some time it will take 10 mins to do it, its just practice.

To make it effortless, question who is doing the jaap? In reality, its vahiguru doing jaap of itself thats a absolute truth- Sargun Nirgun Nirankar sun samadhi apan kiya nanaka ape fir JAAP.

Dont be vested into count downs, dont let ego take ownership of jaap, dont let mind focus and fragment absolute reality into relative reality- self phalna phalna singh or kaur doing the jaap....just DO it/see it or feel it (AWARENESS/SURAT/CONSCIOUSNESS DOING THE JAAP PERIOD with no sense i am person doing the jaap)/ dont be vested or emotionally attached to jaap, semantics of it.

GET OUT OF THE WAY !! EFFORTLESS VAHIGURU IS DOING JAAP ON ITSELF

I am sorry there are no stages as in future stages, every moment we have a choice identify with our ego or get out of ego conceptual framework- identify with pure surat-awareness before mind kicks in. Unfortunately we all give in to human conditioning and identify with conceptual ego moment to moment, whole point of simran is remembrance of this truth-natural indentification with our pure surat before illusion of i am a person.

11 hours ago, sarabatam said:

Dont be vested into count downs, dont let ego take ownership of jaap, dont let mind focus and fragment absolute reality into relative reality- self phalna phalna singh or kaur doing the jaap....just DO it/see it or feel it

How counting or doing x amount of Jaap leads to ego.. I think ego can still overtake when u do khulla pehra. Why it’s always considered that chalisa is useless and its always said that it’s the ego of a person.. I think it’s the intentions that matters whether if rememberance is done under a specific amount of time or u do it unconditionally.. whatever u said is absolutely correct that it’s not us or me who does the Jaap but it’s the mindset of a person so I think we can’t say everyone who does is egotistic.. I still have ego and ego isn’t something that can be won over night for a sinner like me but These X amount of Jaaps can help in getting over haumai if done with true intentions.

2 hours ago, Kaur Inder said:

How counting or doing x amount of Jaap leads to ego.. I think ego can still overtake when u do khulla pehra. Why it’s always considered that chalisa is useless and its always said that it’s the ego of a person.. I think it’s the intentions that matters whether if rememberance is done under a specific amount of time or u do it unconditionally.. whatever u said is absolutely correct that it’s not us or me who does the Jaap but it’s the mindset of a person so I think we can’t say everyone who does is egotistic.. I still have ego and ego isn’t something that can be won over night for a sinner like me but These X amount of Jaaps can help in getting over haumai if done with true intentions.

Don't get the wrong end of the stick here. Ego is always there. Haumai is something that gives identity and makes you, you and me, me. It is the "I" in us and continues to use the mind as it's slave until we can subdue it.  Doing x amount of japs and x amount of hours is highly recommended.  However, you have to understand that the "intentions" need to be as per "satch" and you don't wanna be busting your backside or sweating it out trying to reach your numbers. 

Doing x amount of japs or x amount of hours is highly recommended. However, it has to be done with prem and not just for the completion. There's been days when I've done 16-18 hours of deep simran. None of these were to beat my own world record or anything, but they happened because I were so absorbed and magnetised in the love. It took much effort to make myself stop as I just couldn't get enough.   No limits, no sense of time, no sense of body, just him, doing jap on himself.

A few people ask "how does this prem come?"  I really don't know how because you can't force yourself to love something. My only conclusion is that it's being prepared to give all and sacrifice your mind and body without any condition whatsoever. Just tu hi tu and tera hi tera

This a some what difficult to explain without breaking someone's sharda, which is not my intention, in these types of jaaps that gurmukhs and mahapursh encourage. I have hardly heard anyone say when doing mool mantar, do so with complete dhyaan (focused concentration, awareness on the words). What is given emphasis is the count you have to complete. You can do a million recitations at super speeds but if your concentration is not locked on what is being said and it is one big mumble going on the mind or voice, then I'm sorry it probably won't bare any fruit. I feel this is not made clear to abhiyasis when these jaaps are encouraged. Yes it is better than not doing anything and whilst you might build up stamina and be able to sit for long periods the key point is where was the mind when doing these jaaps? What mahapursh hope is that over time your concentration levels will increase automatically after which time you can progress to gurmantar.

On 12/14/2017 at 10:49 PM, Kaur Inder said:

So did I said something else?

Yes, hanji....you started off saying.............

On 12/14/2017 at 7:19 PM, Kaur Inder said:

How counting or doing x amount of Jaap leads to ego

In response to this, i kindly explained..

On 12/14/2017 at 9:48 PM, Lucky said:

Don't get the wrong end of the stick here. Ego is always there. Haumai is something that gives identity and makes you, you and me, me. It is the "I" in us and continues to use the mind as it's slave until we can subdue it.  Doing x amount of japs and x amount of hours is highly recommended.  However, you have to understand that the "intentions" need to be as per "satch" and you don't wanna be busting your backside or sweating it out trying to reach your numbers. 

Maybe a misunderstanding?  no problem, perfectly normal

23 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Yes, hanji....you started off saying.............

In response to this, i kindly explained..

Maybe a misunderstanding?  no problem, perfectly normal

Oh ok I said that like that was a question from me to that poster coz he said don’t get stuck in counting and ego something like that. So I was asking him like what counting and ego.. 🙏🏻 Hanji misunderstanding ji. 

On 12/13/2017 at 8:41 PM, Soulfinder said:

Also one thing i would like to add is rather than doing 32 malas in one day you can start step by step if you find hard to do that many malas as it can cause tirdness and headaces.

Like you can start from 1 to 5 then 10 and onwards in the start. 

However if you are easy with doing 16 in morning and 16 in evening do go ahead.

Also finally some people say mool mantar is up to Jap or Gurparsad but make sure it is done to Nanak Hoise Be Sach as i have posted a link in my previous posts of what happened when Sant Harnam Singh Ji didn't read it fully. 

I will be great help if u can share dat post again abt sant harnam singh ji ... 

as i m doing it till gurparsad as i heard it in sant maskeen ji katha but i m confused as many gursikh do it til nanak hose bhi sach

7 hours ago, Mehar said:

I will be great help if u can share dat post again abt sant harnam singh ji ... 

as i m doing it till gurparsad as i heard it in sant maskeen ji katha but i m confused as many gursikh do it til nanak hose bhi sach

Veer ji all mahapursh's like Baba Nand Singh Ji did mool mantar up to Nanak Hose Bhi Sach. Even Baba Deep Singh Ji's kirpan has full Mool Mantar written on it. 

Here is a link which i posted on Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji Rampurkhera Wale.

Guest heena

please you can explain step by step what can i do........i want to do jap....but every time my mind is not stable in it.....please gurusikh ji...... explain krdo ki kida start kita jawe path...or ki ki krna honda

On 1/8/2019 at 12:32 PM, Guest heena said:

please you can explain step by step what can i do........i want to do jap....but every time my mind is not stable in it.....please gurusikh ji...... explain krdo ki kida start kita jawe path...or ki ki krna honda

Don't worry about mind not being stable .. that's the phal. The result.. 

Path karo taaki Mann jurre don't wait for the Mann to be stable to do path. That would never happen on its own. It's like churning milk. Butter will come on its own.. it's a natural process .. however time may differ for different people. All the best. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.