ranjit-singh-dhadrianwale-sikh-preacher-a-fake saint

You have to remember, they don't go out and buy clothes but most of the clothes are given to them by people as a gift with pyaar and sharda so they don't say no to that and they accept the gifts by looking at love behind that request.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gurbani talks about sant mahapursh in detail... i have already given to references from gurbani in the article i debunked on sant thread you opened. I don't think you even bothered reading it...

you can follow whatever you want but don't insult saints or people who follow them by telling them- get a life.. i m sure they are much more peaceful than us running around like internet warriors telling others what to beleive and what not to beleive.

if you have personal problems with saints..go up to them and sort out your differences...or go up to akaal takth jathendar vedanti ..go use your force to ban the word sant from the panth...i love to sit back an relax see you challenging sant mahapursh who has done bhagti of guru sahiban...go on tell us your results.

note i m not talking about bhai ranjit singh ji in this thread but making an general statement on people starting anti-sant internet morcha.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Suman, I was on the phone to a sant today and I've noticed that I can call anytime till 12 at night and again from 3 in the morning and he is always available. If bhagti cannot be done by sitting with Guru Ji and doing paath then I would be interested to know why not.

No offence to us sikhs here but some of us would get bored within a few hours. These sants can go on praying and never tire.

I am not worth the dust of the feet of the saints that are sent down by God to spread sikhi. Yet we keep on doing nindya for no reason.

This sant went to someone's house and the mona member of family was annoyed and thought oh this sant only goes to peoples houses and eats and gets all thus for free. etc etc. Lol this 'sant' put his food down and said something like if u want I'll leave as soon as I've eaten lol. The man became religious and started believing in 'sants' since then because one had answered his thoughts.

This sant stays at an auntijis house when he comes to London and his stay was proving very expensive because sangat would be round all the time so costs alot. The old auntiji thought in her head that this is all too expensive and as soon as she was thinkin this sant asked if she wanted him to pay lol.

These are just small stories, I could tell u bigger ones that I have seen and heard myself. If you want miracles, spend time with the sants sent down by Waheguru.

BTW these sants usually get money through kirtan and even then they will leave a lot to the Gurdwara at least the sant I'm talking about and I wont name here.

BTW what Q did u ask this sant?

N30 SINGH, i am not an anti sant person i am just questioning, you are probably older than me and know answer to many things, so what is the harm in asking you and others to just clarify me on a few things.

weLl, all i can say is thankyou to those who care about others veiws and to SOME people just like to cause a controvery well all i can say is that may guru jee help you.

THANKYOU HAR NAAL PYAR. FOR YOUR TOUCHING STORY, HOWEVER THIS STILL NOT CHANGE MY VEIW,NO ONEHAS YET PROVIDED ME WITH STRONG LINES FROM THE GURBANI. SAYING THAT WE SHOULD BELIEVE IN SANTS, there is one sant however that i believe helps you to conect with god is, this is the GURU GRATH SAHIB JEE. am i right or wrong please comment.

GURFATEH

N30 SINGH, i am not an anti sant person i am just questioning, you are probably older than me and know answer to many things, so what is the harm in asking you and others to just clarify me on a few things.

i mean i am not amrit chak or anything but i would like to one day, and this is where it start asking people question about the religion, open veiws so that i know what people think and may just maybe it may change my veiws on something.

i have said before that i respect and value everyones views, however you getting all worked for know reason, and going round calling people anti sant is not very nice.

Just shows how you try to cause a fight, i just think you a problem causer!

i mean HAR NAAL PYAR, did not make a comment like your one. whys that? is it becuase he/she has kadar for other peoples veiws or is ti another reason?

AS far as i am concerned one of the posts on this forum was about your anger? an as far as i am concerned again this post wasby some other bha ji.

it just goes to show init....

weel, all i can say is thankyou to those who care about others veiws and to SOME people just like to cause a controvery well all i can say is that may guru jee help you.

THANKYOU HAR NAAL PYAR. FOR YOUR TOUCHING STORY, HOWEVER THIS STILL NOT CHANGE MY VEIW,NO ONEHAS YET PROVIDED ME WITH STRONG LINES FROM THE GURBANI. SAYING THAT WE SHOULD BELIEVE IN SANTS, there is one sant however that i believe helps you to conect with god is, this is the GURU GRATH SAHIB JEE. am i right or wrong please comment.

GURFATEH

here is your quote

jinaa saas giraas n visarai har naamaa(n) man ma(n)th ||

Those who do not forget the Lord, with each breath and morsel of food, whose minds are filled with the Mantra of the Lord's Name

dhha(n)n si saeee naanakaa pooran soee sa(n)th ||1||

- they alone are blessed; O Nanak, they are the perfect Saints. ||1||

You need a murshid to teach you who Guru Granth Sahib Ji is, you would spend years and years to learn a language on your own- but a teacher can teach you the basics in a few weeks. So how can you expect to learn who Guru Sahib is, when that is the hardest knowledge in the universe to get? Who is going to join you to anbhav and guide you through it towards the Guru? only one who knows can do this - only Bhramgianis can teach this.

another quote:

Jis no tu janaeh, soi jan janeh. Har gun sad hi akh vakhanai

so, m point is that why do peeople call people like these SANTS, when they don't know anything.

and another classic would be to make up something that doesn't even exist in the SGGS.

why make sweeping generalisations? No one said that there arent fake sants.

One thing I do know is that N30 is no problem causer. You may not mean it, but read back your posts - they make assertions and generalisations that can be offensive...i know its unintentional and you jus wanna know more, but they are a lil ambiguos.

OK phenji if you want to know what Guru Ji says about sants then I wont be able to quote-I'll leave it to N30. I'm not 'there' yet lol, in fact I'm desperate to be 'there' and everything else in life seems useless, but I go meet sants not because they can take me to mukti but because I just see them as religious people whose souls are perhaps with Waheguru or if not then they are still above me.

In this world today there are fakes, I wont deny it, also one you may believe to be a genuine sant (or perhaps I will say baba) could be anything but this.

Its hard to know, but if you find one that is a true baba then the benefit can not be measured and the happiness, it can not be explained in any words.

However, if you do believe Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji are the only Sant Ji then I'm not against your views.

I have heard and had my share of amazing experiences and often the smallest seem to be the biggest. But I also admire those that dont believe in sants, maybe they are wrong or maybe its me that is wrong, but the fact that you only bow to Guru Ji is great in itself. But I bow to babas and maybe thats wrong but it takes away hankar lol (good side effect).

Lol there is this one story that I have to tell everyone so I'll tell you too- its irrelevant but it means a lot to me. Getting back to the sant I was talking of, we were going to see him offat the airport and got late so we sped to the airport because my brother hadnt met them as he was at university when they came to London whereas the rest of us had met this sant on this visit.

So my mum parks the car outside in the short stay and my brother runs inside to meet babaji and I'm sitting in the car doing ardas cos I wanted to meet babaji because you never get enough of meeting gursikhs or babas. Ten mins later my brother hasnt come back so I ask my mum if I can go inside to see in case my bro got lost as he didnt know which airline babaji was going on so permission from my mum who doesnt like me getting obsessed with baba meetings because I'm still young and religion should be only in moderation. So I walk into the airport and the sangat is standing and no sight of babaji so I walk forward and because I was so upset I thought I missed them all this seemed to happen in slow motion so I dont remmeber how fast I was walking. Anyway, I eventually saw babaji was just about to hand over their boarding pass and walk through to board so I shouted wait to them and lol they were laughing and smiling and all that and I gave them a hug and they went. So then I turned to say hi to all the sangat that was there and they were just smiling because they said that babaji boarded the flight now even though all the sevadaars had gone inside and the sangay told them to board as well but they kept making excuses by scratching their foot with their other shoe etc lol. So when my brother turned up the singhs thought babaji was waiting for him and said ok go now you should board the plane but they still wouldnt go and the sangat kept insisting so they would move forward a few steps and then stop. LOL and its when I came they realised who they had been waiting for all that time as they reluctantly were moving forward to board but wouldnt. LOL.

On the other hand I know a lot of ppl who swear at them for all sorts of reasons. I dont think I know anyone that is loved by all lol.

My advice to you is to meet gursikhs, whether they are called baba or sant or bhai or singh is irrelevant. If meeting them you have a huge smile lol I think u met someone who is to some extent with Waheguru.

I'll be honest, I don't see anything truly amazing in Baba Ranjit Singh JI if you compare them to some great sants in history but I do think they are definitely above us and for that they are certainly worth listening to.

I don't know if you have read www.BabaNandSinghSahib.org but it is one amazing site. Some ppl may laugh at the miracles but in my opinion that depends on ur pyar for Guru Ji and whether you think that Waheguru can give a sikh a lot of power through paath.

Oh if you want me to tell you more stories I can but the list will be long lol so I suggest you read up on different books that contain all sorts of views to make up your mind.

It will be a wrong assumption that whoever calls himself/herself Sadhu/Sant/baba becomes holy person. There are more crooks than real holy souls. It has become business for most of the NEO sants, so it is good to have rational mind in this time.

Also, there is no doubt that holy people do exist. We have bhagats/sadhus and other great saints but they are drowned in the love of almighty.

real sadhus . mahapurshs u can tell they real from their face. they always look extemely focused on naam! they are strict specially with time keeping. And dont waste time with sangat and talk very less. I.e short and what is intended. They like to sit alone and meditate on naam. They dont have time to go round peoples house, if they do then its coz their premi has sharda, or the mahapursh want to do someones palha. U can easily tell a real mahapursh, they dont show of their ridh sidh powers. THose who show of just then stay on that level. People r blind they dont know wot a real sadhu is. I asked a bhagat once whats the nashaina of real sant he replied! "they dont come out much they busy meditating on naam its their drug. And they dont con their premi's by abusing their money!" Not everyone can be a sant. Sikhis path is shaper than a sword and finer than a hair. Only those who have the avasta can see who and who not is a real bhagat! hehe Any mistakes i made in this message please forgive me. I am pagal.

There are so many references in Gurbani by Guru Jee on Sants, how can they be talking about themselves when they are clearly referring to others, Suman, go read the whole of the Guru Granth Sahib and work on your own spirituality, all this debate is just a waste of time, it's not helping your karms or kamaee even 1%.

those who advise to read holy Shri Guru Granth Sahib ji, & concentrate on Naam Kamai, are totally right. But, firstly they should also implement these teachings on themselves, which seems not to be exercised by them. Only then, they will be able to see that the current debate is is not just waste of time.

Chinderpal Singh, with all due respect, dont make sweeping generalised statements like the one above, you dont know what a person is doing spiritually, neither do I. However, the people who start these debates clearly have too much time on their hands, maybe they dont need to work on themselves anymore and can now bother about everyone else, those people are the Sants and Guru's, if people think they are at that stage, carry on by all means.

Chinderpal Singh, with all due respect, dont make sweeping generalised statements like the one above, you dont know what a person is doing spiritually, neither do I. However, the people who start these debates clearly have too much time on their hands, maybe they dont need to work on themselves anymore and can now bother about everyone else, those people are the Sants and Guru's, if people think they are at that stage, carry on by all means.

:D So I take it you have read Shabad Hazareh and are still not convinced. Or is it a case of telling others to read Gurbani but not doing the same yourself ?

>>how can they be talking about themselves when they are clearly referring to others,

1.Read Shabad Hazareh.

2.Do you seriously think they are referring to commercial stars with t-series recording contracts ? How can you compare these commercial baba with those bhagat whos bani is contained in our Guru Ji ?

StopSingh dont tell me what to do, you failed last time, Il read what I want, my post was directed towards Suman, why can you not realise the world or a forum doesnt revolve around you?

I will always respects the Sants of my Guru, dogs will carry on barking always, they did at the times of the Guru's, they will now.

BTW, I already explained my stance on the Shabad Hazareh, I have read it and I conclude Guru Jee used the word Sant for Baba Buddha Jee thus disapproving all of your anti-Sant theories, end of story, now stop trying to make a comeback and assuming Im talking to you.

Stopsingh makes a really valid point and one that Black Goddess I think you need to answer, soz for butting in.

But about Shabad Hazare which I believe calls Guru Ji sant and that menas Stopsingh sort of wins there..ohhh

But in Guru Granth Sahib Ji there are other quotes that talk about santS - but I think it was Stopsing that said this referring to those whose writings are contained in Guru Ji such as Bhagat Kabir Ji.

But I think I read bani by Bhagat Kabir Ji that talks about Sants so then who were they talking about assuming I did read this, cos they were born b4 Guru Jis.

a sant is not holy in any way or form, he or she is just a vessel just a case, whats holy is the bani and the naam which may at that moment in time manifest itself through the use of the sants, in some cases it may even manifest itself in the form of your best friend a child in a playground a picture on ur wall, a strong drink of cannabis, who knows how it will manifest itself to you and when but all those are just vessels.

A sant is beautiful because he or she can be the vessel for many to recieve naam and gurbani darshan, however just as everything manifest it will crumble and degrade and disappear the sants are dead except one whose still hiding somewhere NEVER FORGET.. !!

does maharaj refer to sants as in sant ppl or sants as in guru?, well if u look at what i believe not saying follow it just look as ur reading this u may as well understand what i think. Sant is the guru within its vessel at a given time.

and remember no1 knows the kedh of akaal .. gurbrakaal.

BTW, I already explained my stance on the Shabad Hazareh, I have read it and I conclude Guru Jee used the word Sant for Baba Buddha Jee thus disapproving all of your anti-Sant theories, end of story, now stop trying to make a comeback and assuming Im talking to you.

You show no evidence of having read Shabad Hazareh. You failed to provide any proof the last time that Baba Budha Ji was ever referred to as a Sant. You simply deviated away from the questions raised everytime as you had no answers. In the end 3HO (or whatever his name was) simply closed the thread as you could not answer any points and 3HO thought that what Bhai Kahn Singh wrote was above what Gurbani stated and what was written in Shabad Hazareh.

>>Il read what I want, my post was directed towards Suman, why can you not realise the world or a forum doesnt revolve around you?

I think you will find the forum does not revolve around you and your ill conceived interpretations of the word Sant. Also you do not have a monopoly over who can write in threads. It is a public forum if you want to leave remarks directed at Suman then use the private messaging facility.