ranjit-singh-dhadrianwale-sikh-preacher-a-fake saint

these photos seem not to be prepared with the use of Photoshop or anyother PC ware, but seem to be clicked with camers/videos while posing especially by the socalled 'baba' in special modes, including I exampled above in the shape of "Dushat Daman" painting. It seems baba is very much thirsty of his own popularism & advertisement.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gurfateh

Baba Ji said that people are spreading hoax about him (due thier secternal considerations das feels).

He wants some one to prove that he dwans crest(Kalgi) and he says often people push him by forece to touch his feets.

Das request Brother Chhinderpal Singh Ji to produce and paste images of him looking like Guru Maharaj.Das thence can go with them to his (baba Ji's) office at Dhadiran and we cann issue a disclaimer.

due to being from followers of Sant himslef,Das hopes to have good rapport with Baba Sahib.By age he is like younger brother of Das but may be much above in sprituality.

So kindly attached his pothos or pictures and daswill go and ask Baba Ji about the matter.This baba Ji himslef told on TV etc.

anyway das was interested to know that where is it tabbo to use crest in Sikhism as today itself MR Singh of year was shown wearing it in Newspaper and ijn Amry also Sikh in cermonny can wear it.It needs to be stoped but after it is proven to be wrong by scriputres.

dear vijaydeep singhji, Gurfateh. Daas is a simple human-being from Sikh community and having nothing personal or other secternal consideration etc. as u feel and I also donot want to indulge in any such activity more. But some answers about your questions are given. As already discussed, to touch feet of elders, ustaads are not much more considered violation of Gurmat Rehat Maryada. But, when a young person sits on chair or Palangh especially by keeping a plastic bucket before him and spreads his feet towards the Sangat, and Sangat (including Amritdhari Sikhs baptized by 'Baba") standing in a long queue comes one by one, touches his feet, offers money in bucket, gifts in hands of Baba, and'baba' gives aashirvaad to all persons (Ladies & gentlemen) ;by keeping his one hand on their head. What u will say about it. May it be called as sangat pushing forcibly to touch feet ? What about teachings of baba in his Katha to only bow our heads before Honourable Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Everyone in max. countries has seen the Video, which is not video-edited.

About the photo of socalled baba comparing with Kalgidhar Paatshah ( painting as Dushat Daman Tapasvi), I may clear that we (Daas alongwith some other Gursikhs) could not dare to obtain this objectionable picture from the vendor as we were astonished to see such a non-imagined picture, & it was hurting our sentiments; though firstly we thought of purchasing it to expose to the Sangat (it costed only Rs 20 or so). However, if respected Veer Vijaydeep Singhji wants to meet the baba in this regard, he may go to his centre near Patiala or any other place where baba is having his diwaans, a no. of venders will be available having this photo with them everywhere including at ParmesharDwar. In the end, I have not read elsewhere in History about awarding Khitaab (post) of "Sant" to any Bhagat/Sikh by our most Honourable Guruji. "Baba" khitaab was awarded by Sahib Shri Guru Nanak Devji to Baba BudhaJi.

The starting of this post was to discuss the matter with the viewers & most respected Sikh Sangat about the misuse of "Sant Baba" khitaab by a no. of persons for collection of money, famousness & other personal gains /benefits. There is exception of a no. of other preachers/ Kathawachaks/ members of Hon'ble Sant Samaaj/ other religious organisations, who are doing best to the maximum extent in an honest & sincere way for the welfare of Sikhi. I feel highly regretted if anything wrong is written. My sentiments may be treated as discussion to find out the truth & I may also be wrong from many ends. Sat Sri Akaal.

I have also seen the picture of Ranjit Singh posing as Dusht Daman. At first I thought that I must have been the only one who noticed this connection. But seeing Chinderpal Singh also noticing this connection leads me to believe it was not coincidental that he posed as Dusht Daman. It is all psychological tricks being played on people by Ranjit Singh's PR crew to somehow present him as being something great, magnificent and divine in origin.

Gurfateh

Baba Ji said that people are spreading hoax about him (due thier secternal considerations das feels).

He wants some one to prove that he dwans crest(Kalgi) and he says often people push him by forece to touch his feets.

I did not see anyone foribly touching his feet in the birthday video. The whole event looked staged. His followers stood in a line with gifts, just like in the old days subjects used to offer nazar to the raja.

OK. I feel that our top responsible institutions (eg sgpc ) have much lacked behind & side-tracked from the subjects for which they were formed. Again Masands have intruded therein. There is lack of proper preachings of Sikhi & Gurbani. Though some respected organizations (eg Damdami Taksal) are doing at their best in right direction. But such so-called baabaas have intruded from the back-door by posing as "sant baba" themselves for their own business of making name, fame & money etc. It is the Sikh Sangat who will have to arise now and dare to say true is true & false is false. I pray that Guru Sahib bestow us with Kirpa.

Gurfateh

Das is interested to know that thre is perhapds one Sant Nihal SinghJi's place,was he from Gurus time or not has top be seen and was sant used for him aftert Guru or not is to be seen.

Das is not in support of Baba Sahib if we get proofs but with proofs we can perhaps confront them.Das will try to visit Baba Ji,s place and give a good report of what ever is found there.

Do not think that Das follows these Baba Ji as he tells to be vegitarian and eating and killing as per Baba is sin but Das can kill animal to be eaten.But only thing is we need to gather proof.There should be some similarity between what he says and what he does.And does his deeeds,totaly under his control.

Forgive dass for misunderstanding but a friend of Das had a chat with a terrorsits,who was living in Pakistan,he said that this Baba is agent of RSS and he will kill this baba as soon as possible.

Das cAN SAY THIA AS SALNDERR AS THIS BABA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RSS RATHER DAS IS CLOSER TO RSS THEN THIS BABA.

Veer Vijaydeepji, kindly tell the meaning of word "terrorist" used in your post. Regarding proofs, the links are given on the first page of this post while starting topic. Further your good report after visit to baba's place will only be about the things which are displayed for the visitors. The result will be different, if you investigate deeply, from the innersides. But, I feel that you may not be allowed to visit such secret places.

p.s. It will further be in the reference and as Veer Vijaydeepji' s friend had a chat with someone elsewhere, recently, a Sikh Bibi residing in Distt Nainitaal (UP) told that a three day Diwaan was organized in NainiTaal area where Ranjit Singh "baba" had to make Katha for 3 days. But when the Sangat collected, programme started. The Incharge Bibiji, came on the stage and begged pardon from the Sangat that the Babaji is not coming because previously he did not tell the amount of money to be taken by him in lieu of Katha and that now he has demanded more than Rs 3 Lakhs, which they could not pay. Sangat requested that programme may be carried on by Katha Kirtan by other preachers/ Gursikhs. This is an example sufficient to see the actual things.

Gurfateh

Das will see ther prooes first and coming to word terrorists.Das just wants to say that one who killes other without asking for debate or say giving other punishment like Kala Afghana Sahib are made Tankha.

So instead of making Baba Tankha and killing him on false allagation is a terrorist act.Das himslef has relation with RSS and so far Akal Takhat has not told to boycatt RSS but only to bycott Rashtriya Sikh Sangat rallies on occaission of 400 year celebration of Guru Granth Sahib Ji;s Prakash.

So this is a lie that thie Baba has anything to do with RSS.Main thing is if he is not as per Gurmat then it does not mean his from being RSS.Say Kala Afghana Sahib also has nothing to do with RSS.Or say Nihungs of UK.In fact das has respect for all the Sikhs mentioned above on at least few issues.

Gurfateh

http://www.panthic.org/data/images/news/ca...anjeetsingh.jpg

Das could not see the Kalgi clearly.

So far no prrof das got yet das will try to get proof about baba whgile being the advocate of devel,if baba is devel das deos not neecasry meant to be his supporter.

But do not go by just hoax.As at one time Sant Ji were also tagged as agent of rss and later very same people made him hero.

Das will try to bring the moderator of Sikhphilosophy.net also here,who has done a study on the conduct of Baba ji.He started with -ve and ended with +ve.We can even concluded Baba as second coming of Sant Ji as his borht was after a few months of dissappearnce of Sant Ji.

Das again request to do not go for hoaxes be it in for this Baba or say Kala Afghana Sahib or Nihungs of UK.If they are wrong we can zero dowen on their false things and charge them but by hoax our own case gets weakned.

Das would request the address of that Bibi of what you said was from Naintal District of UP.Just for Info Nainital is no longer in UP but is in Uttrachanchal and District could be Udham Singh Nagar but das rtrust you.

das is ust bringing the person ,who did study on this Baba Ji here on this forum.

p.s. It will further be in the reference and as Veer Vijaydeepji' s friend had a chat with someone elsewhere, recently, a Sikh Bibi residing in Distt Nainitaal (UP) told that a three day Diwaan was organized in NainiTaal area where Ranjit Singh "baba" had to make Katha for 3 days. But when the Sangat collected, programme started. The Incharge Bibiji, came on the stage and begged pardon from the Sangat that the Babaji is not coming because previously he did not tell the amount of money to be taken by him in lieu of Katha and that now he has demanded more than Rs 3 Lakhs, which they could not pay. Sangat requested that programme may be carried on by Katha Kirtan by other preachers/ Gursikhs. This is an example sufficient to see the actual things.

He refutes this allegation in the video link posted by someone. He says he told the organisers that he could not make the event but they still advertised it with him on their posters. Then on the day of the event they told everyone that he asked for lots of money.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

"we have to start a mision" in which all we have a very important role we have to tell people about sikhism path so we should be pure as much we can. we should u cant become a pure sikh. u should star with small things.

see that sant is not at all right as per my views see we are blessed with guru's bani. so we should not use kachi vani.if u ave more information about any nakli sant show it for the awareness of the people.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Dear Khalsa ji

I am here on the request of Bro Vijaydeep Singh

I first came across Baba Ranjit Singh the internet forums about the popular vedio in which he was accused for various things

here is the file in question and I managed to upload it again

http://rapidshare.de/files/18576641/evensmaller.wmv.html

Well I never got chance to meet Him or attend his diwan as I am staying out of punjab from past few years , still I have listened to various diwans in form of vedio and audio recordinds

From what I have heard in the deewans there is nothing anti gurmat in his diwans , Infact he has some new ideas about the ways of preaching .

For Example

1 Using publicity in form of posters as used by other people like ashutosh ,Dera Bias,Dhan Dhan Satguru

2. Using Media in form of recordings for people to listen at home

3. Respecting Panj Pyaras on the stage

4. reinforcing the concept that all the sapradas in sikhs are just like the flowers of the same graden Sikhi

5. re inforcing the need of respecting all the different Marayadas being followed by various sikh group and infact he is of view to develop single marayada for all

6. he was quite active to make it possible for various sikh group leader to share a stage and end all the confusion and diffrences prevalent in Sikh Panth

Anyway these are my own observations based on the diwans I listened in Audio form

If any of you have experience of living in the punjab rural or sub urban areas then you might be aware of the problem that Sikh preacher face now a days . There is massive use of Media in punjab by various NON Sikh Groups to spread and maintain their following punjab in form of Big Posters , loads of audio cassete and cds .

This is Psychological ways to impress the naive and simple minds of rural people . So the people who dont belong to any of the popular groups ( non sikhs) feel lonely and abandened and are psychologically feel pressurised to join one or the other group . Even on the Diwans of these religious groups various Well known Psychological techniques are used like Big beautiful Diwans with big posters ,fashionable clothes, use of specific greeting developed by group leaders and so on

Well surprisingly Ranjit Singh himself also mentioned all these things in his dewan that why he is using all these in the preaching as it temporarly it has become neccesity of the time in punjab

Infact he also mentions all the things that many sikhs in punjab thinks is still going on in line of 1984 but the solution he gives is that the most important thing that is needed is unity in the panth and the ability of the panth to act as one single force to solve their problem

But still some people who are living in pakistan and various other countries think him as RSS agent and might be preparing to kill him

Well to end I would say I am no expert in finding the reality of such people but what ever I have observed I have mentioned here and as I mentioned I never got chance to see him in person ,I even visited his place in Patiala jsut 15 monuted drive from city , he was not available but I have seen there is building of gurdwara underconstruction there and nothing else suspicious I found there .

Till somebody or Ranjit singh himself brings something up which is anti gurmat , I think i will continue to believe him as SIKh Preacher .

One more thing recently i came accross one young boy ( clean shaven ) in london ( here for study)he belongs to city of Ludhiana . he mentioned to me that this man Baba Ranjit singh has some magic that many of his friend have taken up Amrit by just attending his one diwan . So i would say as some people say that his amrit sanchar is bogus , now for me atleast this acuusation is questionable

Anyway dear friends I have just put my thought s here as asked by Vijaydeep Singh and I again affirm that I am no Athourity in such issues and personally gaist this sant wad but I respect the Preacher in all the ways they are preaching SIKHI

Jatinder Singh

drkhalsaji. Gurfateh. There are two sides of the coin and in our post, these two sides are Kathni (sayings) & karni (actions). You have just tried to put one side of coin i.e. kathni, & that too on the basis of some multi-medias. Hence, the conclusion remains ex-parte (1 sided). The main questions pointed out in the post remained un-touched by u. I request to go more deep by seeing actual things & keeping in mind all aspects. Moreover, kindly dont mind. It is a debate to find out truth by joint discussions like brothers.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

[align=center:2d1758334c]A clip from a Diwaan by Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Jee Khalsa Dhadrianwale, where they speak about controversy, disagreement and lack of Ekta in the Sikh Panth...

PART 1:

PART 2:

...Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Jee Khalsa Dhadrianwale talk about how the Sikh Panth is trying to put down their own people, rather than being in high spirits that so many people are getting initiated into the Khalsa Panth...[/align:2d1758334c][/font:2d1758334c]

[align=center:cf36975bbb]A SIKH SANGAT NEWS ITEM:

FIRST VISIT TO USA BY BABA DHADRIANWALE FOR GURMAT PARCHAAR

-SOURCE-

FULL ARTICLE CAN BE READ ON SIKH SANGAT NEWS BY GOING TO THE FOLLOWING LINK:

http://www.sikhsangat.org/news/publish/ame..._Parchaar.shtml[/font:cf36975bbb][/align:cf36975bbb]