ranjit-singh-dhadrianwale-sikh-preacher-a-fake saint

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the biggie about wearing a kalgi?

Dont bride grooms in Panjab wear it? Or all the Royalty of India inc the Panjabi Sikh Kings/Princes?

Soon it'll be controversial to wear a turban because the gurus wore it!

...and the amusing thing this is, this old issue was settled years back that it was not even a Kalgi, but two Khande. Sant Dhadrianwale will continue in their Gurmat Parchaar and Amrit Sanchaar, while the nindaks will remain sitting on forums or behind the scenes doing their worthless nindya.

Veer jattboot, Dashmesh Pitaji wore Kalgi, WHICH IS A SYMBOL OF SUPERMACY,AND 10th Guruji Sahib e Kamaal called as KALGIDHAR PITA. Wearing of Kalgi can never be compared with wearing turban. Hence a Sikh, as far as I learn till date, can not think to wear Kalgi, as it will be treated as braabri of Kalgidhar pita.

regarding nindya, I request Nirvair S to learn definition of Nindya. To call true as true, white as white and black as black, I dont understand is called so called Nindya. moreover, he is also using this forum. Perhaps he does not know that this is "SIKH AWARENESS" FORUM and not propoganda forum.

Veer jattboot, Dashmesh Pitaji wore Kalgi, WHICH IS A SYMBOL OF SUPERMACY,AND 10th Guruji Sahib e Kamaal called as KALGIDHAR PITA. Wearing of Kalgi can never be compared with wearing turban. Hence a Sikh, as far as I learn till date, can not think to wear Kalgi, as it will be treated as braabri of Kalgidhar pita.

This is a very modern thinking taking hold in gurdwaras. I cannot agree with.

Sikhs have always worn Kalgis, even crowns!. Granted that protocol states that in the hazoori of SGGS you will need to remove it as done during the lavan ceremony.

The 6th Guru wore the two miri-piri swords. Shouyld a Sikh only wear one or three then?

Respected Veer JB. you might have read the Saakhi about Honourable Sixth Guruji, Shri Guru Hargobind Sahibji, when a poor sikh identified "Sacha Paatshah" & "Jhootha Paatshah". It replies your question. Recently, we are seeing a great tussle related with wearings, which has become a serious issue. I donot want to name it as everybody has been learning it from media.

Respected Veer JB. you might have read the Saakhi about Honourable Sixth Guruji, Shri Guru Hargobind Sahibji, when a poor sikh identified "Sacha Paatshah" & "Jhootha Paatshah".

I am not familiar with that story, could you tell please?

Recently, we are seeing a great tussle related with wearings, which has become a serious issue. I donot want to name it as everybody has been learning it from media.

Again I need filling in with this, unless you are refering to Dhadriyan wale/

• 3 months later...

Dhadrian Wala sings Kirtan with his melodious voice, the most impressive Kirtan presentation! He is a positive force in modern Sikhism since he integrates social reform topics in his presentation. In my opinion, he is making an important contribution to Sikhism.

I listen to his Kirtan whenever possible.