"CLEANING UR MIND"...hmm?

Gur pyare sat sangat WJKK WJKF

Penjio prayo sangad is crucial to our cause. Example us individuals lets say r in a garden and we r flowers. A garden doesn't look nice with one flower in it but a group of flowers like a sangat of flowers. We our the flowers in the garden we need to find the sangat embrace it and pass on knowledge info and inspire others about it then together us being the flowers will blossom in the garden by helping others. Another example we are the atoms the knowledge is the gian or light we need to pass the light and conduct together to make an impact and connect as a unit and team and spread but stay together in order to conduct like a current convection this is some science stuff now. Giani Ji told this to my grandma and she told me our mind is a bowl with water in it. Now lets say the dark colours are the corrupted ones and th light colours r good ones what type of sangat we hang around with is going to influence us have a major factor impact on us. People can easily nowadays get into the wrong sangad :o:( but it can also be about the strongness of your mind but teh type of good sangat is crucial. Anyway if u put in black colour ink in the bowl of water it's going to turn that colour now if u put a blue or green colour it'll turn that colour what i'm saying is gur pyare sat sangat is that who u hang around with is who u r. We don't want to get corrupted :(

Bhul chuk maf karne WJKK WJKF