" Akj view of Dodra Sangat"?????

jsb

Dhan Guru Nanak Dhan Guru Nanak

Guru pyareo I have been fortunate to be able to attend many dodra smagams..first one in 1986 as a 11 years old

as soon as i entered the complex with my family i felt light and as i am looking up i felt great and there was this feeling of

pure happiness and joy...believe me sadh sangat i still remember that moment like yesterday.

and then the naam simran going on over there day night wow..what can i say.....waheguru waheguru wahegru waheguru waheguru jee

the energy was making me feel weight less and that was one of my best feelings in life till date

and then Bau jee being present there with guru Nanak dev jee's message of universal love..only one word: PURE JOY & BLESSING

dodra sangat was wonderfull and in full KIRPA of maharaj dhan guru nanak dev jee

how can i describe that joy of chanting waheguru waheguru..dhan guru nanak dhan guru nanak

it was like a fish entering water

• 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ ਜੀ 🙏🏽

By guru sahibs daya taras guru sahib gave me darshan 2 years back and tolD me not to read ragmala and told me it’s not part of Guru Granth Sahib ji 🙏🏽If that helps anyone and believes Guru sahib still gives darshan and guides us !

Dhan guru gobind Singh sahib 🙌🏽

9 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

That was not darshan, that was maya/illusion. No one is greater than Baba Nand Singh Ji. He confirmed that ragmala is baani. This question should not even arise in our minds. 

Correct, in addition, Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj told Sant Harnaam Singh Rampur Khera that ragmala is baani.