World War Three

Malwe Da Sher

Fateh all,

I came across this site: http://ww-iii.netfirms.com, its about prophecies on world war three. one article i found particuarly interesting was that concerning the coming of kalki avtar .Whilst the article uses the Bhagvat Gita as its source it is important to note that guru gobing singh ji also wrote about the coming of kalki avtar in chaubees avtar (http://www.sridasam.org/dasam?Action=Page&p=1135)

anyway have a read at this article http://ww-iii.netfirms.com/hindu.htm and lemme know what u think.

peace out.

interesting...

what about Narsingha Avtara, I thought Guru Gobind Singh Ji was going to return in the form of Narsingha at the end of Kalyjug.

"...a portion of that Divine Being who exists of his own spiritual nature, in the character of Brahma, and who is the Beginning and the End, and who comprehends all things shall descend upon the earth"

to me that doesnt sound like one of the Hindu trinity.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I heard, cant remember where from exactly, but there was a sant in a pind in india that said that Sri Guru Gobing Singh Ji will return at the end of Kaluyug in with the name of Naich Lank Avatar. He will be in Kabul. The prediction was that there will be a Massive war, and the Sikh's will be the ones that get involved and help the evil to be defeated. From there, sikhism will prevail to its fullest and that Guru Ji's Khalsa Mahima will be like a national anthem sung by the West, and it will then spread to the east.

I heard, cant remember where from exactly, but there was a sant in a pind in india that said that Sri Guru Gobing Singh Ji will return at the end of Kaluyug in with the name of Naich Lank Avatar. He will be in Kabul. The prediction was that there will be a Massive war, and the Sikh's will be the ones that get involved and help the evil to be defeated. From there, sikhism will prevail to its fullest and that Guru Ji's Khalsa Mahima will be like a national anthem sung by the West, and it will then spread to the east.

Baba Karam Singh Hotimardhan has said that a Singh from Khorasan(Afghanistan/NW Frontier) will bring about Khalsa Raj in the future. Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee has also said this.

I don't exactly remember the name of the Sant. But during the 1980s there was this one Sant who said Khalsa Raaj is coming we should all get ready and do Bhagti. Once a person i know asked him of what will be the signs of the times when Khalsa Raaj will happen. The Sant replied that process for Khalsa Raaj will happen but during those times bombs will start exploding in Baghdad. This was during the 80s and no one understood what bombs exploding in Baghdad meant. But now we see on the news everyday with bombs exploding in Baghdad. I guess we might be closer to the coming of the Khalsa Raj than we think.

• 8 years later...