Baba Vadhbhag Singh Ji

ISDhillon

Satsriakal Vijaydeep Singh Ji :)

“Das opposed picture or idol or dead based upon what is Told in Dasham Granth and Sarbolh Granth.â€

Yes im opposed to it aswell whats your point who is idol worshipping I have been their 3 times never seen it myself.

“Yuo can get status of Baba Vadhbhag Singh by Namabhaysâ€

that’s great but we aint discussing that are we you then supply a verse from sggs but don’t realise that a person who is possessed hates bani and is the last thing they want to read so your method does not work.

“It tells that occult does not leads us to salvation.â€

that’s great but we aint discussing that, and who is occultist? Babaji? You should be thanking babaji that such a dera exists otherwise the ghosts in you would be pretending to everyone that they are ok when really the other soul is oppressed.

“If you want to come on our side then das can help youâ€

sorry but I am only on the side of Sikhism not orthodoxy but I respect your right to be orthodox on yourself as long as you don’t infringe it on others, thanks.

Sarab rog ka aukhad naam… in my interpretation power of such naam is at dera and its kamai liberates the ghosts so it is all ok

Btw you know what giani has been up to look what the great gursikh says about me on tapoban:

“and what makes it worse is that this sham fake "singh" is doing all this propoganda and still claiming he beleives in Khalsa and rehat..only at a much "deeper level" than all of us poor souls who are so "shallow"..and he claims he is in England !!! ( he must be in King Arthur's England ..at least mentally if not bodily).â€

This fake giani needs to go to dera and get his ghosts exorcised I will enjoy smacking a chimta over his head. :evil:

Have a nice day :D

ISDhillon :P

Gurfateh

Das wants to say that if some person who is possed hates Gurbani then we do not have to go to Himachal Pradesh for treatment.

Individual Sikh can have that much power herself/himslef.Not only he/she is saved by Ghosts but also saves other.

What as per das is occult is uasing matter to defeat ghost and later on human(If we see Baber Bani and Attack on Saidpur we will get the Verse which shows that occult cann not prevetn powerfull humans then how can body less Ghost be prevented.

Baba Vadhbhag Singh Ji used nam or name of Akal.dera uses Baba Nahar Singh and Baba Vadbhag Singh Ji's Kamai or supernatural powers.

For Hindus and turbanned Hindus it is OK.But repected Gyani Jarnail Singh Ji are also not 101% wrong.

thinking Ghost or spirit something differant from us.Possesed as differant entity and ghost busster as Third and ourself as fouth.

Well Duality or Duja Bhav is multiplied to four here.

so Brother again Das is not saying that Baba or Dera is fake or they do not have power.Or say Kamia or spirit or Hawa of Baba's or Shaeeds is fake or powerless.

let us see,Islam does not say astology is fake but yet as a rule Muslims are told to stay away from it.

In Panth say some relative is under the influnce of Ghost.Say for Das.

It one way to take her to Dera of Baba Vadbhag Singh Ji or say Ajeet Darbar here in Delhi.

On Nishan Sahib a peacock feather is kept(this is symbol of Goga peer while as per Shaster naal Mala Puran feather our Peer are five and sabree is one and on Nishan Sahib Goga peer has no right).If feather is from Baba Vadbhag Singh ji then only for title Singh we can tolrate it perhaps.

Then holy Water with title amrit is supplied and we are told to enpower it with Dhan Guru Nanak and drink it.

All this is OK.

But better way.See Ghost and possesd as Form of Akal and Thank Akal for coming in the form of Ghost in the body of relative(who is also form of Akal).It is our test in faith of Akal taken via form of ghost unto us.

If we thank for painfull period(Behold the will of Akal as sweet is main thing of Gurmat) as this gives us a chance to rember Akal.Ghost is for good.

Then if possible possed could be taken to Sant Mahapurush and if possbile to spychiatrists.But often docters can do little.

Sants can negotiaite with Ghost and can do something to salvage that.

sometime ghost comes to person who use unfair means in life.or are edvoid of faith or just are gentiaclyy senstive to para n oramal.

Some time ghost is poor and forced unto victom by foe by spell or Jadu toona.

Das here is just saying that Baba vadhbhag Singh ji are not the only way.

as per Sikhs better is to rely on Jantra of Jantras,Tantra of Tantras and Mantra of MAntras,who is Dharma of Pret and apret ie Akal.

Well Sants may not use physical itemes or pictures or spirits to bust ghost but name of Akal.(like we have it in Christians).

so side of Das is that form of Sikhism which can make you powerfull as Guru himslef and then you can make your mother OK and she may have same form.

Das repeats that we must encourage Baba Vadbhag Singh Ji's Dera and can learn a lot.But many things there are unacceptable there for true Sikhs.Like pictures or some similar occult like thuings,but they are just there to raise the level of confidance in good agasnt evil in victom.

but such victom had he/she been Sikh could prefer to die inhand of ghost then give up faith in Akal.But Akal also is in dera.

As you said that power is in kamai then that earning or Kamai is not what Baba Ji earned but what Baba Ji got from Akal.

coming to our side means that Akal if Akal wants you to have such gift/donation of power which you call Kamai ,you can be at our side.

Das has tired to be as neutral as possible as Das does recogansie the power of Baba Wadbhag Singh Ji yet das is aware that by following gurbani we can have same or more power.And we can treat victom ourself(Das doubt the thing that Panj Piaras of any Jatha can do it without the mercy of Akal themselves).By mercy of Akal Purukh not only Ardas of Panj Piaras but Ardas by simple single Khalsa can also do the same.

Elseee Sant who is one with Akal in fact invoke same energy in ghost ie Akal is Sant tells the Akal is ghost to act as Akal wants and Ghost can recoganise own spirit and can be salvaged.

At least once try to meet Rara Sahib Person in ilford,or some Nirmala or sewa Panthi or Akali Nihung or someone from Jatha Bhindran who knows Brah Vidya.It is online(gursikhijeevan.com) and you can learn youself and remove trouble from victom and let victom also leran the same.Itr is upto him or her.

Baba Vadhbhag Singh also did all by mercy of Akal and naam.anyway if posssible otherwise you can go to same Dear and ask them to teach you there skill and you can have your own dera and school to teach ghost busting in whole of the british community.

Main aim of writing das is that you yourself learn what all is done there and then teach that thing to us.We will defiantly like to rise our knowldge.

so instead of propogating that Dear is good take some time to learn that how does it work and use the same mechaism for treating others.

You will understand that why das is so much after Gurbani.If you ask them they will also tell you that power is in faith and other occult is secondary.Perhpas there oculd be some more secrets to be revealed.

So instead of picture or video at least try to learn the methods yourself.And then we will compare them with methids das supports and coming to Gurmat,we have space to accomdate the whole world.

Das knows that there are one Sant from Dera who visit UK sometimes in year.Yuo can contact him and pray for learning thier methods.

Then perhaps you will be able to prove your point to Gyani Sahib also.Just do not follow what other shows but try that let others also teach you the same.

Baba Vadhbhag Singh ji are Dhanya or Dhan Dhan but Akal can produce billions like that and like wise Gurus,Avtars and Prophets within fraction of second.So while rembering Baba Ji never forget that who actauly works in Baba Ji ie Akal.

So far they take use of power in the Name Nanak. but do leanr what all are sources of power in them.Akal willing satge of salvaged being alive make us one with that power which enpowers all.Sabh Main Jot Jot Hai Soi Jis dei Chanan Sabh Mai Chanan Hoi.Due respect to Baba Ji.

Sorry Vijaydeep Singh Ji, 8)

I think you have misuderstood me I read and listen to gurbani aswell and I have not found any shred of evidence which supports your claim that this dera is occult, I have been to rara shaib aswell and many others and these are all beside the point I actually understand the reason bedhind dera so I do not need to do any reasearch those who have OPINION do need to do some research. And also I find your response very hard to follow their are alot of spelling punctuation and grammar mistakes and it is going to take to long to unravel this. Sorry we will have to agree to disagree.

ISDhillon :D

• 1 year later...

what i dont understand is why people ahve to go to this dera to get their bhoots out - surely one ishnaan in the amrit sarovar of harimandar sahib would knock out any bhoot or pret?

Dear All,

Today, i first time logged into this site & i have found lots of wrong conversataion about Dera BhadBhag Singhji Jee. Actually i just want make u all aware or remember that another name to Dera is Gurudwara ManJi Saheb where babaji has done "tapesaya".

I think we should not make any comparsion /difference in Gurudwara & Gurus. If Guru Nanak Dev Ji said that we all are equal so who are we for making such comparsion & difference.

Answer to ur question is "yes'' Amrit can knoct out any bhoot or pret. But it doesn't mean that we are using some another type of Amrit in Dera. It's all Same. There is no difference. This all comes if u have TRUST FAITH in GOD. Do u know if u start your day with doing japji saheb & chopayiee saheb paat & taking blessing of God. I challenge NO ONE has power to TOUCH U.

Even in Gurudwara Manji Saheb / Dera they teach us praise all Ten Gurus( Guru Nanak Devji, Guru Gobindji), Baba Deep Singh ji, Baba Bhadbhag singhi, & to do japji saheb & chopayiee saheb in morning & Raherass Paat in Evening. So where is the difference.

Again i repeat this word. "ALL GURUDWARAS are equal with equal Power. Bcoz in each gurudwara we have "GRANTH SAHEB" do whom we praise. If u have any problem, from heart u think of god & visit any gurudwara, ur problem will get solved. Bcoz all gurus are equal.

I suggest all of you that we should not make any wrong comments on any Gurudwara or Dera bcoz it really hurts Gurus who not only given but also giving lot's of think to us in different faces like Guru Nanakji, All Ten Guru Ji, Guru Gobind singh ji, Baba Deep Singh ji & Baba BhadBhag Singh Ji..

I hope from now on wards i will not see any wrong comments facing by anyone about Gurudwaras & Dera Saheb.

If then also u dont believe that i request all of you that u r not suppose to put such comments if u dont know amything..

NANAK NAAM CHADDEE KALA, TERE PAANE SARB DA BHALA.

Please forgive if there is any spelling mistakes.

• 3 weeks later...

Most of you talk about the Dera Sahib and Baba Vadhbagh Singh and his relations and quote "bani" well all I know is that someone very close to me has become a follower/believer in this "baba."

every morning/night/weekends you can find him sitting in front of photos of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji/Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji/Baba Vadhbagh Singh/Maata Sherni/Veer Nahr Singh/Bibi Nanki (sp) and then he lights this "thoof" and soon he starts spinning his head and then his turban flys off and all of sudden his body has been taken over by a 'spirit' and then 'spirit' is supposedly of a 'baba' and then "sangat" who have come from all over the state take turns in asking him for solutions of thier problems. This goes on for hours. If this is not ritualistic, following hindu traditions, not following occult then I have no idea what is.

from what little i know Baba Ji was givenhukam by Guru Ji to exorcise spirits. History says that his dera was atacked by the Pathans , and then he came to the protection of the Khalsa brotherhood.

But now i have seen that some people call him Guru Wadhbhag Singh. however i get the feeling that this dera or whatever youwanna call it has to some extent gone the way of the Udasi, in moving away from KARAM, and back to BHARAM.

This going back to bharam can never be good no matter who practices it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

Baba Vadbhag Singh Ji , Dera Sahib is in todays society is Very Easily MISCONCEIVED !!! UNFORTUNATELY due to narrow minded sikh's.It is a different side of sikhism BUT a essential one .

By a miracle i found this Gudwara , otherwise i would either be Dead ? In Jail ? Sleeping with lot's & LOT'S OF WOMEN ,AID'S ? A Alcoholic ? On Cocaine ? and my life reali REALLY F&*CK%D UP !!! but after going & visting serveral times , covenry or southall baba vadbhag singh ji gudwara , my lifes on a straight path , slowly & surley my lifes getting better , now i'mm looking at geting married and sky's the limit ..

But still havent Bathed at Dera Sahib YET !!!! Been wanting to go for over 15 years , but i feel scared for some reason to go ????? why i'mm not sure YET ?

• 2 weeks later...

This baba was from the DHIRMALL side of the family...ANTI-GURU...so how could the GURU hukm him to "exorcise spirits" ?? Cant the GURU do it himself ?? This is a fairy tale invented to give credence to the DHIRMALL side....This man came running to the DAL KHALSA for help when his dera was destroyed by Pathans...surley he could have asked all the BHOOTS and DEMONS to defeat the Muslims ??? esp since Muslims also beleive in bhoots and demons.. In return for HELP from the dal khalsa Wadbhag accepted to becoem AMRITDHAREE and gave his assurance he woudl STOP all this BHOOT Business...BUT straight away wnet abck to this HABIT as it was his bread and butter...These are the same people who hired a SNIPER to SHOOT at GURU TEG BAHADUR Ji also...wadbhag donned the Panj kakkars just to take help from the true singhs...

SGGS declares quite clearly that .."wherever KIRTAN/PAATH of Gurbani takes palce the jamdoots, prets, bhoots whatever cant stand for a second..much less inhabit someones body..so no need to go to such fake deras - go to SGGS..the TRUE GURU for all time.. By the way this is not an "opinion"..its a FACT backed by Historya nd SGGS.

JKOankaar

• 2 years later...
On March 17, 2013 at 1:19 PM, JKOankaar said:

This baba was from the DHIRMALL side of the family...ANTI-GURU...so how could the GURU hukm him to "exorcise spirits" ?? Cant the GURU do it himself ?? This is a fairy tale invented to give credence to the DHIRMALL side....This man came running to the DAL KHALSA for help when his dera was destroyed by Pathans...surley he could have asked all the BHOOTS and DEMONS to defeat the Muslims ??? esp since Muslims also beleive in bhoots and demons.. In return for HELP from the dal khalsa Wadbhag accepted to becoem AMRITDHAREE and gave his assurance he woudl STOP all this BHOOT Business...BUT straight away wnet abck to this HABIT as it was his bread and butter...These are the same people who hired a SNIPER to SHOOT at GURU TEG BAHADUR Ji also...wadbhag donned the Panj kakkars just to take help from the true singhs...

SGGS declares quite clearly that .."wherever KIRTAN/PAATH of Gurbani takes palce the jamdoots, prets, bhoots whatever cant stand for a second..much less inhabit someones body..so no need to go to such fake deras - go to SGGS..the TRUE GURU for all time.. By the way this is not an "opinion"..its a FACT backed by Historya nd SGGS.

JKOankaar

Dhan Dhan Baba Wadpag Singh g.

• 8 months later...
On Monday, February 06, 2006 at 4:06 AM, karmjeet said:

I havSikh...Rity whatsoever with Baba Vadhbhag Singh . He might have done a lot of kamai . If you want to follow him , i have no problem with that becus everyone has his own freeedom to choose his religion .

But the one thing i want to make clear is that SIKHS are forbidden to go to such deras ( Vadbhag singh , nirankari , radhasoami , sarsa ) its against gurmat . periodead 

Among all the deraS mentioned by you,,There is no Parkash of Guru Granth sahib ji But Baba vadbhag singhji's Dera have parkash of the guruJi With full day nitnem and dera is being under the Akal Takht...REad sikh history deeply then only create such forums..Guru gobind singh ji's Tankahnama then look inside urself are u a true singh and a Sikh...Understand chOpayi sahiB before creating such forums and all ur own thinking...

• 3 years later...
Guest Guest 1

The BVS Gurdwara in Coventry has broken up families. The Baba there has control over all the people going and boasts about how he converts drunken men into Sikhi. However, Its a cult which has anti-gurmat practices that takes place there such as the aarti of baba ji in front of idols and whimsical rituals such as hitting devotees with a chimta to relinquish bad spirits and demons. He has his room before Guru Granth Sahib Ji where people go and worship him before doing matha tek to our Guru Granth Sahib Ji. They say there is no committee yet this baba and a selected elite few who control the people around them.  This baba is proud of doing akkand paarts for broken marriages and I have seen first hand this baba welcome one of the devotees mistress’s up on stage. 

• 3 years later...
Guest SINGH2024

WJKK WJKF

Dear Members, 

I am reaching out to you regarding this gurudwara and it's goings on. Unfortunately my sister has been manipulated by the sangat and the main 'baba'. She has been going for a couple years and what seemed to be innocent has quickly developed in to something I believe quite sinister. The main 'baba' now wants to marry her and start a life with her. Please bear in mind he is nearly 50 years of age and has a 20 something year old son from a previous marriage. 

What business does a baba who's sits on the main gaddi have marrying a member of the sangat. There are strange beliefs and going on there which I find very uneasy. I believe he has planned and manipulated her to believe his stories all in order to get her on side and ultimately marry her.

This in an extremely horrible situation and is threatening to break up the whole family. If this happened in any other gurudwara it would ben deemed WRONG. 

I have attached a picture of the so called baba. 

Can anyone please help me on this? 

WJJK WJKF

Edited by sarabatam
Picture removed for privacy reasons!!! Admin Edit

• 1 month later...
Guest SINGH2024

WJKK WJKF

Dear Members, 

I am reaching out to you regarding this gurudwara and it's goings on. Unfortunately my sister has been manipulated by the sangat and the main 'baba'. She has been going for a couple years and what seemed to be innocent has quickly developed in to something I believe quite sinister. The main 'baba' now wants to marry her and start a life with her. Please bear in mind he is nearly 50 years of age and has a 20 something year old son from a previous marriage. 

What business does a baba who's sits on the main gaddi have marrying a member of the sangat. There are strange beliefs and going on there which I find very uneasy. I believe he has planned and manipulated her to believe his stories all in order to get her on side and ultimately marry her.

This in an extremely horrible situation and is threatening to break up the whole family. If this happened in any other gurudwara it would ben deemed WRONG. 

I have attached a picture of the so called baba. 

Can anyone please help me on this? 

WJJK WJKF