FIFAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

akaali

i'm surprised a topic like this hasnt started yet, but lets get it going.

who do u favour to win it? i want italy to win it, with my good hero, del piero getting a major goal

Brasil sucks, hatem , always have. Englands crap too, hate rooney.

so what u lot saying

favourites by a mile are brazil, argentina......and england!

i prefer brazil to argentina - brazil play with more flair whilst argentina seem to enjoy cheating a bit too much. Italy are a team of divers and, judging by what's going on in italy, a team of bribing cheats!

england have the magic giraffe - ah yeah...step up mr crouch.

• 2 weeks later...

looking at Argentinas performance against the serbs they must be favourites now. England are gonna crack against any big team they play, and they will meet germany soon. i have a sneaky feeling the germans will do it. brazil may do well but only due to the quality of individual players, as a team they ain't gelling well.

and judging by italy's performance today, well, enoguh said . . . . . .

• 2 weeks later...

ITALY ITALY ITALYITALY ITALY ITALYITALY ITALY ITALYITALY ITALY ITALYITALY ITALY ITALYITALY ITALY ITALYITALY ITALY ITALYITALY ITALY ITALYITALY ITALY ITALYITALY ITALY ITALYITALY ITALY ITALYITALY ITALY ITALYITALY ITALY ITALYITALY ITALY ITALYITALY ITALY ITALYITALY ITALY ITALYITALY ITALY ITALYITALY ITALY ITALYITALY ITALY ITALYITALY ITALY ITALYITALY ITALY ITALYITALY ITALY ITALYITALY ITALY ITALYITALY ITALY ITALY

Guest Javanmard

I think I speak for all when I say that akaali is officially a brahmgiani for predicting the victory of Italy.

Pourquoi Zidane? Pourquoi? Zizou noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!