Sri Dasam Granth Sahib - The conspiracy

Guest SAdmin

Guest SAdmin

I posted it here to get some feedback from members of this forum. How convincing do you find points mentioned in this discussion on the TV? Please post your views & opinions.

I remember reading about Singh Sabha international a long time ago. They are an organisation capitalising off of the good name of Singh Sabha in an effort to get people to lower their guards. They actually have a harmful and disturbing philosophy to spread, and want to see Sikhi changed.

People say rss , congress is the biggest threat to Sikh Panth and all that. But these people who claimed themselves guru dai sikhs are biggest threat to Sikh Panth.

have you guys even seen their articles on that site? there are articles disapproving bhai gurdas ji varan, bhagat dhanna, guru nanak dev ji janam sakhiya? what's next ? disapproving bhagat di bani and make the sarab kala bharpoor sri guru granth sahib ji with 1432 angs into 300 pick and choose tuks of gurbani which suits their mindset????????????????????????????????????????

what they call gurmat is home made cook recipe nothing else.

their whole argument is based on logic, soo called rationality. they should give their dharam up and be sceintist instead !

If this site is getting lot of hits, we need chardi-kalah samparda scholar countering their propaganda. this is must.

Guest SAdmin

Kam1825,

Yes, that's the same video.

N30S!ingh, that site indirectly or directly supporting "Kala Afghana's" work because Sikh bulletin is very pro Kala Afghana website built by one of his disciple. I think Sri Dasam Granth Sahib debate is reasonable because at the end we are not following extremist’s religion where no one is allowed to question. A lady in that video has given good points and they need to be evaluated and refuted if we can but let's not shoot the messenger.

Gurfateh

one guy from Kala Afghaa camp in dubai has declared in his book that Dasham Granth is not Gurbani and if someone can prove it,He will give that person 1 crore of rupuees.He has writtan a book on that.

We should see them happly getting doomed as there hard luck is that these fake Sikhs do not understand the Gurbani.Das is not temped for one crore but can say that those books show lack of understadning of Adwi Abinashi Akal and full of Duja Bhav.

I have not seen the video yet. A person should have the right to question. Sikhi is an Indian based faith. We are not fanatics like the semitic faiths where people get stoned to death or burned alive because they question. If these guys are wrong then we need to refute them (with facts!).

Guest SAdmin

one guy from Kala Afghaa camp in dubai has declared in his book that Dasham Granth is not Gurbani and if someone can prove it,He will give that person 1 crore of rupuees.He has writtan a book on that.

Vijaydeep Singh, can you provide more details on that book and writer's name?

Javanmard veer ji, stuff they have on their site, scholars like you and tsingh must take step fwd to counter their propaganda by writing articles.

We must counter them instead of just avoiding them. These people have no regards to guru sahib gurmat sidhant even in sri guru granth sahib forget about sri dasam granth. these people even reject bhai gurdas ji varan.

I think that a knowledgable schollars like TSingh, or Amrit Bhaji should try to do something about these people. The other so called scholars just indulge in petty name calling games like Kafir, Ram Raiya and other crap like this. These people need to be refuted by scholars not name callers.

Gurfateh

In the septmeber issue of spokeemen some Great Sikh did object to Bhatt swayyes and Bhagat Bani also.

Then Kala Afghana Sahib hastly refuted him on his site(if link is needed das can provide that online article).

By mercy of Akal das can say that Kala Afghana Sahib does not uunderstand Guru Granth Sahib ji correctly.

Das did some work on his and Ambala Sahib writing.

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/controversia...ical-study.html

it can be read and can be uploaded and used whereever needed.

There are tow gruops.

1. Kala Afghana Sahib

2.Followers of Amabala sahib claiming to be from akj in Canada.

gruop number 1 does not behold any bani in Dasham Granth as authantic while gruop 2 behold at least 5 from Tenth Master.

Das has voume 9 of book by KALA AFGHANA SAHIHB AND one book by amabala Sahib.

Without any doubt das can say thAT THEY are full of mistakes.

As Brother Amritpal Singh Ji, Bahdur Singh Ji,Tirath Singh,N30 Singh Ji and Singh47 will be aware that for a devote person,thinking like Ambala Sahib or Kala Afghan Sahib and then answetring them in thier own language is very pain full as in that time we have to think like faithless.

Ek Gharhi Na Milte To Kaljug Hota type thing comes in das's mind and it pains in heart.

so if Sangat does Ardas for Das and das can tolrate that pain.das by mercy of Akal can word by word refute both Kala Afhghana Sahib,Amabala Sahib and Manharman(the Khalsa Fauj).

for last das asked sikhsangat if they allow das to refute TKF but they did not respond.

anyway put hand on the head of dog like das.reseearch is over.These guys are yet to come out of Duja Bhav/Shrik/Dawait Bhav so they have not understood Darbar Sahib,so they find contradiction between them And Tenth master's Bani.

Das will in future post his work over here.Das posted his work in past on spn as many guys from Kala Afghana camp use to come there and das wanted to talk to them.Here on this forum most of us are of same mindset so das found no need to put the thing over here.

Guest SAdmin

I have listened to this interview for several times and noted few points.

1. Lady scholar Jagraj Kaur Baath strongly supports Kala Afghana as scholar and recommends everyone to read his work.

2. She thinks that "Brahminical powers" were solely the reason for the downfall of Buddhism and same techniques are being applied to destroy Sikhism principles. This is not even research and she just copied it from Dalit website.

3. She thinks that Sri Dasam Granth bani are set of compositions written by different poets’ tribute to Guru Gobind Singh.

4. She has found one more composition with similar style of writing which resembles Bachittar Natak hence it proves that it was not written by Sri Guru Gobind Singh.

5. She shows Nirmala saints as Hindu saints and influenced with Brahminical philosophy.

I will compile the list of her points in few days and post under this topic. I request everyone to listen to this interview at least once. It is very good challenge to scholar's intelligence. let's see who spends sometime to refute her.

Guest Javanmard

"I was born to be ignorant

But my parents insisted

and didn't give up

I obeyed

and so I became a student

I have been studying for ages

I have learnt everything

But I have unlearnt everything"

Guest Javanmard

Truth and Heresy both serve God.

Truth serves by leading the souls that have given their heads to the Beloved back to the Beloved.

Heresy serves by leading the hypoctrites away from what they themselves don't want.