Prophecy if Satguru Nanak Dev Ji

Kam1825

i believe javanmard is a muslim in disguise, who is trying to ulimatly convert us all to islam......

i hope that was a joke, if not, i beleive you are surely misguided in your judgement. Don't judge people without meeting them. Beleive me, I met javanmard, he is far away from muslim.

With your mindset, nihang baba kirtan singh ji who made guru ji masjid for muslims must be also muslim in disguise, because he beleive in harmony between dharams?????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Guest Javanmard

If loving Ali (as) and Fatimah Zahra (as) makes me a Shi'a: so be it!!!

Ali on my tongue, Ali in my breath, Ali in my soul!!!

When I die write "Ya Ali" all over my shroud!!!

When I see Guru Gobind Singh I see Ali, and when I see Ali I see Guru Gobind Singh!!!

Râg Tilang

"maula mâlak miharbân mîr malak maulânâ

qâyim qâdar qadardân kâmal panah subhânâ

dânâ dâyam dard mand dil dânash mardânâ

rahimâ râzaq rahim kun haq hâdî rahimâna"

Put all the labels you want on me you fools, Rab knows my heart is His alone! And my heart knows that the Lord of Anandpur is the same as the Lord of Najaf!!!

My heart doesn't care about your ignorant fatwas. You are blind in this world and you'll be blind in the next. The Face of my Beloved has no bounds. Who am I, to limit the ways my Beloved smiles at me?

I have left the realm of those who worship the spirit of the tribe, be it Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Atheist or Jew. Pigs who wallow in their obsene identity orgy! All they do is worship their own ego-identity in the form of transcedence. I have broken the idol of identity when my Beloved asked for my head!

Holding the calice of immortality I drank the cosmic ocean, stars exploding in my throat, planets rotating through my heart and hurricanes of love roaring through my being!

What do lables matter to the one who is drunk in the wine of His Love!

The Lord of Anandpur knows I am His

what the blind say about me doesn't matter!!!

Bar Do Alam Shah Guru Gobind Singh!!!

Bhai Nand Lal calls Guru Gobind Singh the cup-bearer of Kauthar, another name of Ali.

I have drunk from His cup and the wine is the same as is the cup-bearer.

But why does a fool like me talk about wine to those who have only known grape juice!!! Why do I speak of love to those who bow down to a mirror!!!

I must me mast dam mast!!!

oh and another thing if people cannot be judging you because only the almighty knows youre heart in that respect YOU TOO cannot be judging anyone so staing that you ar etalking to those that have grape juice instead of wine ....is this not a JUDGEMENT oh mr javanmard

:D :D :D :D

Guest Javanmard

1. Janamsakhis are hagiographies NOT primary historical documents. When I quote a Janamsakhi it is in its quality of hagiography on meta-historical matters NOT historical ones.So your attack is invalidated.

2. If a Shia can't talk about wine and pigs I wonder why thousands of pages of fiqh treaties are dedicated to them. But if you are more learned on Shi'ism than Shaikh Tusi, Hili or Saduq please let us know about your treaties. I am waiting impatiently, illuminate us with your anwar ul ilm!

3. On judgement. We ALL judge. The faculty of judgement enables us to take decisions so we ALL inevitably make judgements every second. Yes Rab knows what is in my heart and indeed those who have not drunk from the cup wouldn't try to put false labels on me, hence: they haven't drunk from the cup! Yes I judge!

Guest Javanmard

Shaikhna in Arabic means "o Shaikh". As you seemed to be an expert on Shi'a fiqh I thought you understood Arabic. I guess I was wrong! (yet again!).I usually tend not to swear, takes all the subtility from what I want to say away.

• 4 weeks later...

If loving Ali (as) and Fatimah Zahra (as) makes me a Shi'a: so be it!!!

Ali on my tongue, Ali in my breath, Ali in my soul!!!

When I die write "Ya Ali" all over my shroud!!!

When I see Guru Gobind Singh I see Ali, and when I see Ali I see Guru Gobind Singh!!!

Râg Tilang

"maula mâlak miharbân mîr malak maulânâ

qâyim qâdar qadardân kâmal panah subhânâ

dânâ dâyam dard mand dil dânash mardânâ

rahimâ râzaq rahim kun haq hâdî rahimâna"

Put all the labels you want on me you fools, Rab knows my heart is His alone! And my heart knows that the Lord of Anandpur is the same as the Lord of Najaf!!!

My heart doesn't care about your ignorant fatwas. You are blind in this world and you'll be blind in the next. The Face of my Beloved has no bounds. Who am I, to limit the ways my Beloved smiles at me?

I have left the realm of those who worship the spirit of the tribe, be it Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Atheist or Jew. Pigs who wallow in their obsene identity orgy! All they do is worship their own ego-identity in the form of transcedence. I have broken the idol of identity when my Beloved asked for my head!

Holding the calice of immortality I drank the cosmic ocean, stars exploding in my throat, planets rotating through my heart and hurricanes of love roaring through my being!

What do lables matter to the one who is drunk in the wine of His Love!

The Lord of Anandpur knows I am His

what the blind say about me doesn't matter!!!

Bar Do Alam Shah Guru Gobind Singh!!!

Bhai Nand Lal calls Guru Gobind Singh the cup-bearer of Kauthar, another name of Ali.

I have drunk from His cup and the wine is the same as is the cup-bearer.

But why does a fool like me talk about wine to those who have only known grape juice!!! Why do I speak of love to those who bow down to a mirror!!!

I must me mast dam mast!!!

wow.

meray raam, har jan kay hao baljaaee.