Post deleted without warning

antinang

Guest SAdmin

It is under approval not deleted. It was turned into AKJ vs. Nihangs so due to that moderator team moved it into our under approval section. We have no objection to let our members discuss topics with each other openly but sometimes when other members from the opposite party come up with their side of criticism then Sikh awareness becomes victims of rumors. We have been labeled with so many names and as a team we do not want that to happen once again.

Teja Singh Nihang who runs those websites have not made any posts for long time and reason for that is unknown. I will bring it back as locked topic just to avoid these kinds of complaints but it will be locked until our moderators team gives it ok.

You can contact webmaster in the meantime directly.

For any comments, suggestions, and general queries, please email:

info@sarbloh.info

For information on:

Akali Nihang Singh Khalsa: info@nihang.com

Shastar Vidiya: info@shastarvidiya.org

Sanjam Kiriya: info@sanjamkiriya.org

HEY BOYS JUST TO SAY ESPECIALLY TO THE DUDE OR DUDETTE WHO CUT OUT AND POSTED A REPLY WITHIN MY REPLY...WHEN THE HELL ON EARTH DID I SAY THAT NIHANGS DID KIRTAN IN RAAG AND ANYWAYS I WAS JUST HAVING A LAUGH IN CASE YOU HADNT NOTICED I HAD PUT UP SMILY FACES AND AS FOR PROOF I HAVE PLEANTLY OF PROOF BUT DO NOT WISH TO POST IT ON THIS LIKE THIS AND YES I ASK FOR ACADEMIC PROOF FROM OTHERS ITS COMMON SENSE TO DO SO AND AS FOR BANNING ME WELL GO AHEAD ILL JUST SIGN UP AGAIN USING A DIFFERNT NAME HEHEHE THATS A JOKE BY THE WAY SO DONT GET YOUR KNICKERS IN A TWIST AS SAdmin AND THE OTHER MODERATORS DO...... BY TEH WAY SAdmin WHERE ABOUTS ARE YOU FROM NAMELY WHICH COUNTRY ............

PEACE OUT ...BOYS WHO CANT TAKE A LITTLE CRTICISM..HEHEHE

:D :D :D :D :D

and another thing to the dude who posted a reply to my post who the hell are you to state that what i am saying on the post are closely held notions of my own...you dont know that you dont even know who i am and nor do i know you for that matter

Guest SAdmin

Happy we are running this forum to interact with each other and constructive criticism is always welcome on this board. But we do not tolerate stalkers or those who are just trying to have fun. If you really want to have fun then you can start threads in joke sections and keep on going but please do not respond to the serious posts. This is not a desi site to hang out but Sikhism related forum so I hope you take it seriously and do not just joke around. You may want to visit our rules to understand how things work over here http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...opic.php?t=6764