Sign in to follow this  

Narinder Singh Grewal..A human Guru!!

Any person or group who needs to feed off the flaws of another group are in a symbiotic relationship........

Just note how "much" the focus is on finding faults in sikhs.

does the sun need to advertise its hot by putting down the moon????

OMG is he still around? I met him years back a few times and got a funny vibe from him then too. Then I heard all that went down. Cults will prey off people who are disillusioned by the hypocrasy and corruption in mainstream organized religion. Cults will first welcome their victims with loving open arms and slowly feed them spiritual poison hidden in spiritual nectar. As time goes by the dosage increases until you can no longer tell the difference between the poson and nectar.

anyone actually got recordings of this because at the moment, I'm quite sick of rumours

In Dixie Gurdwara just before singhs went inside his house to retereive guru maharaj saroops because what he was doing with it, they showed his video- claiming all the stuff mentioned in this thread.

I am not quite sure how can we get his video online, not sure who has it but dixie gurdwara showed his full movie with no editing, him claiming guru nanak da khasam all that kinda crap.

Gurfateh

Das knows that Radhswami Baba Swan Singh Ji were also Grewal and Baba Charan Singh Ji too.

Das could not understand his writings as he sent somethings to his frind ie our member DRKHALSA ji.

But das could say that he says satiguru in human form is needed to guide.

He should be one with Akal.If that so then where lies the human form to guide us and only Akal guides us.Human form is also here in the form of Guru Panth who as form of Satiguru guide us.

Only that Khalsa can be satiguru of us who has Gurbar Akal and thats manifestation of Gurbani as his/her Guru.

ive heard about this geezer in the UK too

there were 2 solid Singhs in my town, most of the younger lot looked up2 to them, they were amritshari etc etc.

Since following this Narinder Grewal they have both cut their hair, im not sure y or wats goin on!

Gurfateh

Term surname Singh and Kaur do not figure in Guru Granth Sahib Ji not word Khalsa Panth.

anyway he could win only those people who are Guru Granth Sahib purists like from Kala Afghana Sahib.

anyone who has faith in Dasham Granth Sahib and Sarbloh Granth does know that as Guru Panth we are ourself form of Guru and why should be give our seat to any tom dick of harry.

So let us have faith in Akal and such so called Dasan das will subside soon,and he does wrong interpetations like Radhswamis or Nirnakaris.We can have a deabte with him and then let us see.We can call him on this forum and let us see how he speaks.

We do not have to be afraid like any fantic gruop as Akal is our idealogy.Akal will speak from us to that person who is there to test us by the will of Akal.

This guy claims he had a Wrestling Match with God (i know, i nearly fell off my chair laughing), and he claims he WON!!!!

If thats the case then he should have no problem wrestling a mere mortal.. Think he'd be upto the challenge? Why dont the sangat nominate a suitable Khalsa for a "freindly exhibition match" (no holds barred of course) for this guys supposed heavyweight championship of the universe.

I'll pay good money for a ringside seat, i wanna be there when he taps out!