Are sikhs facing a crisis?

ISDhillon

Gurfateh

Das was not happy with the epidsode of Gurudwara relteted to Baba Vadbhag Singh.Many same things are here in Gurudwaras related to Nihungs,Taksalis,Nirmalas,Udasis and Baba Virsa Singh Ji.

Had such guy had such base in India,they would have played havoc over here.

Indians are often clverer then some western guys as they live more difficult life so they are hardened.So such people who tend to attack others do not have much teeth in India.As a result,they tend to say that Indian Govenement of India is doing all non sense.

I'm guessing that its related to a major identity crisis, the need and desire for a purpose or cause after all with new revelations such as the accepted shaheedi of sant jarnail singh ji. it leaves those whose cause was to fight under sant ji alone needing something 2 make their new cause etc

I respect those who have stopped maharaj being taken 2 pubs clubs etc but where do we draw the lline as mentioned above ! like the recent morcha on ek niwas at wolverhampton. Those sae singhs who had taken nishaans and chandas to protest had left them lying on the floor at the top of the stairs at the gurdwara is that not beadbi?

Dear Vijaydeep and Dynamic Banda ,

It disgusts me the way our youth are operating I have recently moved to california so I am not living in the UK anymore but when i read the various panthic magazines I can see we are headed for trouble unless these vigilantes are not captured. I hope they will see sense before that happens.

Indy

• 2 months later...

The akal takt is 1998 issued an appeal to all SIkhs to prevent Guru saroop from being in a place wher manmat activities are carried out. So on the basis of this appeal many Sikhs have put this into practice. Dont diss them for it, but tell them where and when they could achive the same purpose wiv an alternative method. I dont personally agree wiv taking a physical approach but I we do need to do something. I live in wolves and know about ik niwas, have bben inside 1 time to see it, and there was a murti infront of Guru Jee . this was removed when it was objected to. Now I have seen a cd when in the hall where Guru saroop is, people were dacning and touching mahantni feet. So this is disrespect Guru Saroop. As for the namdhari thing, we need sound proof of whats going on before we start going to gurdwaras. Hope to c u at one of these meetings Dynamic.

chatanga

It was the R4G Ak47 fairies spewing their message of hate also the clip author accused Sikhsangat the website of supporting and promoting racism something I would have to agree with. It then moves on to a scene at the Brampton Gurdwara Canada and a vicious fight which took place feet away from the Guru Granth Sahib Ji, people were clawing tearing at each other trying to knock turbans distars, which they finally did a most barbaric inhuman behaviour was displayed.

Is your turban not the same as mine? A most disturbing scene.

Dear people. in concept what the r4g are trying to achieve in in my opinion a good thing. however as i said arlier they need to use non agressive co-operative agenda to achive these aims. forcing one only creates hatred but force should only be used as a last resort. Dialogue is alwyas the first option. it should never be the last

We dun use dialogue???!! That's where ur wrong chatanga dude and all those who been sayin ish! Da AK47 and R4G fairies ALWAYS use dialogue first!

First de massive tbt (tyar-bar-tyar) singhz stand outside the places and use 'dialogues' from bollywood movies to curse the wrong doers.. but den if dem bad ppl don't giveup their wrongful ways after the first few curses, den de tbt's use force to move the Granth Sahib out of eminent physical 'harm' and 'danger'.

'nuff respect!

R4G 4EVA!i