The holy word

Right nice and easy question to post with not alot of writing,

According to Hindus the holy word used in order to create the transecdant universe by God was 'Aum' According to Islan the shabad was 'Kun' according to Sikhs the shabad was 'Aumkar'

Which one was it then? It couldn't have been all three?

it is not about god being restricted to a language, if a new age prophet comes along with a manic cult who believes in all sort of wierd things turns around and sayd the holy word was '2pac rules' and from this the expanse of the universe was created then would you still just answer - is God resrticted by language?

The reason why i asked the question is that all three faiths state that their religious texts are the truth and that their is no falsehood contained in either. So how can this 'mumble' be all three. If the fact that it was all three would not all three mantars be in all three texts?

Veer Ji, this is simply Vaheguru's love for diversity.

If we were to take this route, then we can also question all the differences in religions also i.e. creation, after death etc...

In my humble opinion, these things are less important, and dare I say even unimportant, incomparison to understanding why we are here, and working to unite our atma with parm-atma.

I understand your concern re fake messiahs, but I would keep faith in Satguru to guide those who seek the truth.

• 2 weeks later...

kam excellent question, i dont think anyone here can answer this, i dont think even bhramgyanis would be able to answer this which resosance is true or false(kunn, aum/ong), however they should defaniately make you expereince the resosance.

aum/ong is an non issue since its to do with nasal sound.

now that i come across with this, i ll ask baba jagjit singh ji regarding this.

i asked sant jagjit singh ji regarding which resosance is true. he said the whole creation is made in maya(upadi). even dhuni has an element of upadi. Therefore, nirgun paratma doesnt have any change. All the dhunis are there, there are all lower than sun samadhi. In that stage, there is no shabad nor there is a dhuni. just vismaad avastha.