~! Danger of Bhausaria Mindset in the Panth !~

~! Danger of Bhausaria Mindset in the Panth !~

VahiguroojikakhalsaVahiguroojikifateh !

Now that i have got your attention, most people when they read bhusaria they automatically assume bhusaria is refferred to teja singh bhusaria who was excommunciated from the panth by attempting to take bhagata di bani out of sri guru granth sahib ji. Sangat would ask why i am mentioning his name, he was excommunciated, he passed away, case closed. But if case was closed that easily, there wouldnt be major internal ideaological differences in the panth to begin with. This post will shed some light how bhausaria mindset is still alive and eating panth from inside even though bhausaria physical body is not alive.

When teja singh bhausaria some close to 100 years ago came in the panth, he bought fwd loads of outrageous claims, bold statements without any proof, far most serious all- he created sense of confusion among sangat, this sense of sansa(doubts) replicated day by day, now after 100 years his claims/statements somehow form into an beleif system itself which many sikhs some openly/some in gupt form adhere to. The sense of confusion of issue he created in the panth still exist to this day.

Here are some of claims/statements of teja singh bhausaria, they still exist today in form of beleif system not as statement but subtly residing in beleif system This is taken from sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale work- Gurmat Rehit Maryada- orginal work look below:

1. There is no such thing as santhood in sikhi, this has became very very common beleif in sikh mainstream circle, it all started from bhausaria, he started by totally taking out 13th ashtpadi from sukhmani sahib in his soo called reform sri guru granth sahib, new age sikh brothers who adhered to above beleif system do this by making bold statements like sant shabad in sri guru granth sahib ji only refers to guru sahib only and thats it without doing any actual vichar when they debate how sants are evil and stuff most of them forget about sukhmani sahib. This is very interesting parallelism between bhausaria beleif when he was alive and bhausaria mindset which crept into beleif system which many sikhs adhere to this day.

2. Sri Ram Chandar and Sri Krishan ji Upma/Ustat(glory) had no place in gurbani/sikhi, bhausaria feeling was soo soo insecure that he actually to prove his claim, he started replacing ram with Wah and Har with Gur in savaie bhatt gurbani, also he took out ram/krishan and other hindu devi's/devta's in his so called reform version of sri guru granth sahib ji. New Age sikh brothers who adhered to above beleif system also do the same deed via slightly different manner which is by creating an very distrubing hindu paranioa and extreme insecurity.

This is also very interesting parellelism between bhausaria beleif and bhausaria mindset which exist today, fine i acknowledge bhasuaria mindset which exist today dont have power or guts even touch sri guru granth sahib to modify what their predeccessors did but imagine in next decade if bhausaria mindset gets in the majority and start controlling panth decisions- what will they do???. Although i think this whole distrubing hindu parniao and exterme insecurity have diseased many sikhs in the panthic circle already.

3. Bhausaria orginally claimed that in ardas instead of pritham bhaguti simarkae, there should be satnam simar kai, this beleif crept again in the bhausaria mindset adapted now, it shows nothing but insecurity that if we start saying pritham bhaguti simar kai which is taken from sri chandi di var,sikhs will start beleiving in sri dasam granth sahib. Therefore lets subtly question each and every slight tradition of khalsa, ardas to naam simran so that sikhs start questioning its own tradition and start having more doubts in sri dasam granth sahib ji. This is exactly what bhausaria mindset ie- new age sikhi groups ie- kala afghana, missionary groups does. Sometimes they question ardas indirectly pointing towards authencity of sri dasam granth sahib, sometimes they question concept of reincarnation/heaven/hell concepts just because this universal concepts were shared by hindu dharam, again nothing but extreme insecurity shared by both- bhausaria beleif as an person and bausaria mindset which crept into beleif system which many sikhs adhere to this day.

4. Bhausaria claimed sataie balvandaie vaar is not part of gurbani, this claim crept into sikhi and was later supported by prof sahib singh who many sikhs beleive an one and only authority to translate/interpret sri guru granth sahib ji punjabi.

5. Teja Singh Bhausaria was staunch beleiver that women must wear keski, soo much soo the very first contoversy of keski being kakar was started by him, he passed away but he left behind his dangerous mindset claim/statements which crept into beleif system which many sikhs adhere to this day.

References from above are scanned below:

starting from 2nd paragraph

2050005865_cc2ab16c5c_b.jpg

2050843672_3bced800d8_b.jpg

Wake up people, real enemy of beautiful khalsa panth adorned by sri guru gobind singh ji is not RSS(they are very easy to refute, nirmala samparda have refuted them many many times in the past), real enemy is dangerous Bhausaria mindset exist still today, real enemy is not a human being or set of people or organization but dangerous bhausaria mindset. Human being or set of people or organization cannot be real cause of panth setbacks, classic example- back in the time some people may have thought while teja singh bhausaria time that the real dushman is bhausaria, when he leaves the earth all claims/bold statements/ actions he took will be vanished but look what happened now? All the bhausarias beleif's have subtly crept into beleif system many sikhs adhere to now. So real enemy is that mindset not any personality, group of people. Only way to get rid of it, is by parchar which should politely target this bhasuaria mindset which has deep rooted in many praticing sikhs today.

thats all for now.

Bhul Chuk Maph

VahiguroojikakhalsaVahiguroojikifateh !

"4. Bhausaria claimed sataie balvandaie vaar is not part of gurbani, this claim crept into sikhi and was later supported by prof sahib singh who many sikhs beleive an one and only authority to translate/interpret sri guru granth sahib ji punjabi. "

i never knew that sahib singh never believed in raamkalee kee vaar. Is there any physical proof for this that i can read where he says this...it would be really useful for when people try to push sahib singh down the throats of everyone.

Gurfateh

Recently there has been media war between Sikh Missionary collage and spokesman's dummy(india awareness).

As spokesman is banned by Panth so in Delhi's Gurudwara they are selling magzine in the name of india awareness with full support of 'akali dal' sarna of Delhi.

few things but by kale Afghaniyes.

1.Budha dal,nirmalas,Taksal etc. all are fake.

2.amrit Sanchar is Fake

3.all bani of Tenth Master is fake(they kept one of thier book in stall run by Gurbani Chanan people who are pro Dasham Granth Sahib as they can not sell the book openly as per Akal Takaht verdict).

4.Karah Prasad is fake.

so and and so forth even thier allies Sikh Missioarnies are fake.

Akal Bless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just like to make a correction of statement which was made before in this thread by me- i was misinformed that prof sahib singh didnt beleive in satai balvandaie vaar. I am sorry for any offense caused by my bold statement which should have been double verified before by me. will be extra cautious next time

• 3 months later...

Just wanted to share latest video by bhai baljinder singh ji rara sahib talking bit about bhausaria mindset how they think "vikayaran" is one and only one way to interpret gurbani.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E380dkqPEeI

I wouldn't call it Bhasauria Mindset but that's a good term for it too. Personally I would call it Kala Afghanist mindset. At least the Bhasaorias beleived in some of Dasam Bani, but these Kala Afghanist mindset people are the most Naastic minded people the Panth has ever witnessed. They are the biggest danger to the Panth today. What the Mahpursh in that video talks about is so true though.

I am sorry, but who is this Bhasauria character and Kala afghana? Could somebody, without any bias towards anybody, please, in detail explain what the who rukus is about?

Also N30, in point 5, are you saying that women shouldn't wear keski? (I am not a akj), can I ask, why?

unbreakable can you please show me where i have said women shouldnt wear keski?

here is my point 5 again.. i ll bold the main concern of point 5:

5. Teja Singh Bhausaria was staunch beleiver that women must wear keski, soo much soo the very first contoversy of keski being kakar was started by him, he passed away but he left behind his dangerous mindset claim/statements which crept into beleif system which many sikhs adhere to this day.

• 1 year later...

I think its peoples own insecurities that leads people to have this type of thinking. It is a big problem I would say amongst the youth, that my ways right and your ways wrong. People lack debating or even general listening skills so that may help them understand different views better. Instead of the usual name calling.

• 5 weeks later...

Teja Singh was highly mistaken about Bhagat bani, bhatt swayas and vars of satta and balvand. Bhagat bani, bhatt swayas, and vars of satta and balvand are fully according to Gurmat. Gyani Mohinder Singh Josh has written a small book about how to understand Bhatt swayas. However, a proper teeka of bhatt swayas will be created in future to prevent any further attacks on bhatt swayas. Bhatt swayas are pure Gurmat and they don't praise any devtas at all. As for words used in Guru Granth Sahib Ji, they have a meaning.

E.g. Raam means rammaeeaa meaning rammeaa hoayea meaning omnipresent.

He should have spent more time researching before claiming that bhatt bani is not according to gurmat.

Guru Arjan Ji wrote Guru Granth Sahib Ji in such a way that it wasn't possible to add anything witout getting caught so Guru Granth Sahib Ji is fully authentic. The locking system prevented any anti-Gurmat elements from adding anti-Gurmat work inside Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

• 4 years later...

New inbreed christian bhusaria approach- unbelievable..!!

http://gurmatbibek.com/forum/read.php?3,31096

As my favorite month of the year " Vaisakh" is approaching I have been reading the controversial text " Kattak Ke Vaisakh". Though I disagree with much of its content, however I appreciate Sardar Karam Singh Jis effort in being one of the first Gursikhs to make a critical analysis on one of the most prominent existing Janam Sakhis.

A few weeks ago a Singh who has a degree in history was mentioning how there are many contradictions in the text " Sri Guru Granth Parkaash", and there is not much historiography within circles of Sikhi . Unfortunately, his comments are true. Compared to other religions our history has not been thoroughly examined. For example, before the New Testament was canonized by the Catholic Church each gospel was examined by the learned leaders of the Church. Any gospel which contradicted the Old testament was removed. Before the Hadith was accepted by the Umma the Islamic scholars examined each story associated with Muhammad and filtered out any stories which contradicted the Quaran. However, in Sikhi there are many Sakhis which contradict Gurbani and contradict the Vaars of Bhai Gurdas Ji but we have not filtered out any of these sakhis. SGPC have a duty to gather all the learned theologians and historians who have Naam Kamaee and make an attempt to do a critical analysis on the existing sakhis.

Sardar Karam Singh Ji was one of the first to make a critical analysis but such an analysis is not a " one man" job; instead, the SGPC should gather all learned and devotional Gursikhs to review our written history and then promote it to the wider panth. During the Singh Sabha movement at a time when the dates of the Gurpurab were being settled the birth date of Sri Guru Nanak Ji was being questioned. The historian Sardar Karam Singh Ji was one of the Gursikhs who opposed to the date of Sri Guru Jis avtaar by questioning the most prominent text ( Bhai Bala Jis Janam Sakhi) which supports the date as Kattak Pooranmash. Sardar Ji goes as far to even question the existence of a Bhai Bala. In addition, he states these sakhis did not exist during the times of Sri Guru Angad Dev Ji. Personally, I think Sardar Ji was too critical on the text just to prove the date of the avtaar was in Vaisakh and not Kattak. First and foremost Bhai Bala Ji and his Janam Sakhi do not clearly support the date as Kattak Pooranmashi. The reason being when Sri Guru Angad Dev Ji asked the birth date of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, Bhai Bala Ji responds " I dont know". Only after viewing the family horoscope do they mark the date as Kattak Pooranmashi. One can still accept the sakhi and acknowledge Bhai Bala Ji without accepting the birth date of the Pandits horoscope.

Sardar Ji does make some good points in his book such as Sri Guru Ji would never bow down to any Bhagat ( SukhChein) because ਸਭ ਤੇ ਵਡਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਨਾਨਕੁ! Also some of the geographical distances mention in the sakhi contradict one another. These findings are proof that some diabolical character tampered with the original sakhis. Though Sardar Ji makes some good arguments he also makes some very irrational and weak statements about some of the most prominent sakhis. For instance in regards to the" Sacha Sauda Sakhi " he denies it because according to him " the father of a Khatri would never send his son with a Jatt to make an exchange in the marketplace. How can a Jatt ( farmer) help out a Khatri?" . These type of statements are weak because Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji was not a typical Khatri. He did not care for the trade of material wealth. He was completely careless with the affairs of money. Bhai Bala Ji was his older childhood friend and Mehta Kalu sent Bhai Bala Ji to keep an eye on his son. We know from previous sakhis that Sri Guru Ji did not take his work seriously so according to Mehta Kalu Ji he needed some supervision. During the sakhi when Sri Guru Ji makes the remark that he is going to make the true trade on the hungry sadhus Bhai Bala Ji reminded him that his dad would not be happy.

Sardar Ji also finds fault in the sakhi associated with Sri Guru Jis udasi to Medina. In this sakhi there is mention of Sri Guru ji placing his charan towards Prophet Muhammads tomb which is located in Medina . One of the Muslims get angry at Sri Guru Ji and Sri Guru Ji says move my feet where there is no tomb, and as his charan was being dragged to each direction a tomb appeared. Sardar Ji does not accept this sakhi because according to him and the writing of Bhai Gurdas Ji this episode did not exist in Medina instead it happened in Mecca. However, the Kabba in Mecca and the tomb in Medina are monuments which Muslims worship so why wouldnt Sri Guru Ji test the beliefs of these believers in both places? There are numerous Gubani tuks which prohibit " grave worship".

One of the themes we notice of Sardar Karam SIngh Ji is " Bhai Bala Jis Janam Sakhis were invented to invoke anger among Muslims". Sardar Ji goes as far as to question Sri Guru going to numerous realms and reaching the highest realm Sri Sach Khand. He states that according to Islam there are 7 underworlds and 7 high worlds . According to Muslims the Prophet went on a night journey where he visited all the 6 heavens and then finally reached the highest heaven where he had direct communion with God. Sardar Ji claims that Sri Guru Jis travels to the celestial worlds make it out so there are 13 higher worlds keeping Sach Khand as the highest. So all these khands Sri Guru Ji traveled were a copy of Muhammads " Miraj Journey" as an attempt to anger Muslims making Sri Guru Ji more superior to the Prophet. At face value Sardar Jis argument seems compelling because in Sri Japji Sahib there is mention of 5 spiritual khands and in the Janam Sakhis only Sach Khand is mentioned. But if one to actually read the journey to the Khands mentioned in the Janam Sakhis then we come to the conclusion that Sri Guru Ji visited Bhagats in these numerous Khands. These were great Bhagats who did lots of Bhagti but they did not receive the full grace of receiving Naam in Sri Sach Khand. All the Bhagats claim Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji as the Greatest Bhagat and he will receive naam from Sri Sach Khand and redeem not only jeevs on this planet but other planets as well. We all know through Gurbani and the vaars of Bhai Gurdas Ji that Sri Guru Ji not only spread the true name through out the whole universe after receiving the true naam from Sri Sach Khand. This is one of the basic beliefs of Sikhi.

Sardar Ji questions the celestial travels because there is contradiction between the distances of these realms in relation to the Sun and one another. According to the Sakhi, some planets are a certain distance above the Sun. Sardar Ji rightfully reject this claim on the basis that advance science has discovered that the Sun is not above the planets; instead, planets orbit around the sun. Also in the sakhis there is mention of some planets being at a distiance which accoring to him modern science proves such as close distance is impossible because no planet can be so close to the Sun. Secondly in the sakihs there is mention of some planets being close to one another , but Sardar Jis claim according to advancements of modern science the telescope proves planets cannot be so close to one another. He is right to some extent. Currently the close planets to one another are Mercury and Venus and they are around 32 million miles apart from one another. But the thing is Sardar Ji is confusing physical planets with spiritual realms. The spiritual reams dont share the same laws of nature as the physical planets such as Saturn or Pluto. The spiritual realms cannot be detected by the telescope of a scientist these realms are invisible to the naked eye. Also, Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji mentions how the realm Karam Khand is so close to Sach Khand that you can see Sach Khand from Karam Khand. The Janam Sakhis mention that before Sri Guru Nanak Dev JI reached Sri Sach Khand he visited a Khand were Bhagats like Bhagat Dhru resided. In this Khand the Bhagats could see Sri Sach Khand but they had no access. Only Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji was the first to have access and he was the first to receive the gift of naam. These sakhis dont contradict Gurbani instead they glorify Gurbani.

Sardar Ji even claims that since Waaheguru Ji is everywhere how can we claim he resides in one place? Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji has compared Sri Sach Khand to the Sun. The rays of the sun permeate everywhere, however the Sun is at a distant location. Such is the mystery Sri Sach Khand , but only those with Naam Kamaee can understand. People with their scientific reasoning cannot grasp mystical truths. Though we commend Sardar Ji on his critical analysis in finding contradictions in some of the innovated sakhis still much of what he said cannot be accepted as true. For this reason SGPC should appoint learned theologians and historians to review history as long as they are Gurmukhs with lots of Naam Kamaaee and have experienced the truths within Gurbani. This way Sakhis can be filtered accordingly and sangat can immensely benefit.

• 7 months later...

rss is behind missionaries always

even paramjitsingh ji anandpurwale , sated in his katha , a retired CID officer met him and he knew gurbani so deep being a hindu, bhai ji questioned

then he opened up that there are many cells for each religion , which stirs up issues, to guaraantee the downfall of other religions who are going above hinduism

• 2 weeks later...

Another important aspect of 'Bhasauria' mindset is their popularisation of not only the wearing of a keski for females but also making 'Kaur' second name for amritdhari females compulsory as well. No Rahitnama or document to my knowledge mentions the need for females to append the epithet ''Kaur' to female first name. We do not see any evidence of command of tenth Guruji in this regard although there are injunctions for adopting 'Singh' second names for male amritdharis. It is only in the Rahit statement of the Panch Khalsa Diwan of Bhasaur that we see injunction to give Singh second name to males and Kaur to male initiates. We are aware that Kaur female Sikh names began to appear around 1750 AD in families of Misl heads. However there is no evidence that these females had taken Khande di Pahul or Kirpan da Amrit or for that matter were given Kaur name at birth and no Amrit at all.

It is not surprising that Jat rulers of Rajsthan who had marital relationships with Sikh Maharajas have to this day female names of their daughters with Kaur second names.

Till the end of 19th century most ordinary sikh families with Singh male names , had no females with Kaur second names. Mostly ruling Sikh families had Kaur females in their familes, not the ordinary Skhs.

Baba Ram Singh Namdhari for the first time is known to have initiated Sikh females at par with males in 1857 at village Siarh in Malwa area. However, the female names after being baptised stay as original without any Kaur appended to first name. His letters written to these baptised females from Exile in Burma have no Kaur epithet appended to their first name (see Kookian di Vithya by Ganga Singh)

Edited by Anandpuria