~Discourse on Simran- Shabad, 3rdeye, DasamDvar(Tenth Door)~

Source: Discourses on the Beyond part 3 By Sant Waryam Singh Ji Ratwara Sahib (Student of Siriman 108 Sant Maharaj Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib, Karamsar)

This is rare knowledge you would hardly find anywhere, please spread it to whoever is interested into sikhi and spirituality.

enjoy !

Page%201.JPG

page%202%20and%203.JPG

page%204%20and%205.JPG

page%206%20and%207.JPG

page%208%20and%209.JPG

page%2010%20and%2011.JPG

page%2012%20and%2013.JPG

page%2014%20and%2015.JPG

page%2016%20and%2017.JPG

Iron Singh veer ji,

There are actually 5 volumes of this book- Discourses on the Beyond . It's a english translations of punjabi book- bat agam ki which comes in 9 volumes.

I have english volume 1- 3 from atam marg. I am also trying to get rest of 2 english volumes to complete one set.

Here is their site,

Check out there is one location in vancouver..try to phone them see what they say..keep me updated too.

http://www.atammargonline.org/offices.htm

on the first slide it says the ward is guru . i wish they did proof reading before publishing. Now tell me how meaning ful is that line for a non-punjabi speaker? it should be the word is guru not ward. This kind of typos piss me off to no extent. it defeats whole purpose of spreading the message.

jathedar,

1. This book is not meant for non-sikhs because it's not widely distributed like other sikhs books in english.

2. This book is not widely distributed for purpose and purpose is it's only for serious seekers, that will filter lot of twats who wish to nit pick on things within this book and make a huge issue out of it.

3. Since this book is not for non sikhs, but sikhs or seekers of spirituality in general who are serious about it or atleast have some knowledge and can use their bibek buddhi to make out it's typo instead of taking the above translation as "ward" literally.

If you start nit picking on things like that, then trust me you will never be satisfied with any english literature of sikhi because i m sure there are always small typo's here and there. Gosh give it a break dude, no one is perfect in this world which includes the person who did translations of this book. Only perfect are Akaal Purkh- Satguru Sahib and his ladlaie Bhramgyanis/Saints.

i do not really agree with above argument that since its for serious seekers and also sikhs does not automatically make them fully knowledgeble about punjabi.

there are serious seekers who do not know punjabi very well and try to understand.

its a non issue for majority of us but i know few people struggling like hell to make sense of things when there is typos like this. I'm not really nitpicking here. All i'm saying is correction is required since i do not have that book i've no clue to inform that publisher there's a typo there. Whatever is wrong is wrong.

mloco how is ward is guru a true statement? its incorrect translation of actual gurbani. i can replace it by sun rises from east too and its true statement does not means thats correct translation of gurbani tuk there.

• 4 weeks later...

I can obtain a few copies of the books (Discourses on the Beyond - parts 1 to 5) and am prepared to send them within the UK. They are a couple of pounds each plus P&P.

Other books also available are:

How to rend the veil of untruth.

The way to the imperceptible.

How to know thy real self (parts 1 to 3)

Anyone interested in purchasing them please feel free to email me.

Regards,

Satwant

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Why is this series of books so rare and hard to get hold of. These books should be dispatched to every Sikh bookstore. or available at kirtan darbars so sangat can get a hold of them. The Akhand Kirtan Jatha do a great job of making Bhai Sahib Randhir Singhs books widely available, other sampardayas should do the same.

Are the book available from sacha sauda ?

i think its because a lot of youth in UK etc are involved in AKJ which gives this group a lot of resources and competences as youngsters are more mobile and creative in communications etc. I dont think the samprdayas has a hold on western youth yet..

On the other hand i think that a lot of youngsters with ties to the samprdays has a lot of materials and documents themselves which they for some reason do not share with others.. I was very surprised to see that someone has started to translate suraj parkash granth 3 years ago.. but where is it now? i think we have a tendency to hide things when they are done, instead of sharing. i for instance have created and translated various articles and books on sikhism in my local language, yet it took me more than 2 years to publish yet. i had them on my computer for 2 years before i put em on a website...

in this respect i think akj youth is more mobile, motivated and creative..

i think its because a lot of youth in UK etc are involved in AKJ which gives this group a lot of resources and competences as youngsters are more mobile and creative in communications etc. I dont think the samprdayas has a hold on western youth yet..

On the other hand i think that a lot of youngsters with ties to the samprdays has a lot of materials and documents themselves which they for some reason do not share with others.. I was very surprised to see that someone has started to translate suraj parkash granth 3 years ago.. but where is it now? i think we have a tendency to hide things when they are done, instead of sharing. i for instance have created and translated various articles and books on sikhism in my local language, yet it took me more than 2 years to publish yet. i had them on my computer for 2 years before i put em on a website...

in this respect i think akj youth is more mobile, motivated and creative..

This is a real shame if people are keepig such stuff gupt