Asian Girls

sat siri akal ji to all

i think also we need to educate the girls more about how to stay away from suleh. i mean i never used to really care when my mates used to say bloody suleh taking our girl until it hapened in my own family. so we need to teach them a thing or to. even if they do turn around and say "its my life ", or " leave me alone", or"i'll get u battered by my boyfriend"( a sula bf). this is a big issue as converting does happen.it make me sick that our penjiah (sisters) are so gulable to beleave everything these suleh say. i dont wanna sound harsh but alot of dem all jus wanna be hoes! simply as. not saying this to all the apnia girls just a few. i mean i fully respect most of them just the ones who dont care wheather its a sula or not!. the ones that have clue and respect for sikhi shud be the one tought.

and also i really hope i havent affended any1. sorry if so!

thanks

You know if u care about your sisters in your family yeah ... ull bell them up and link them and sit em dwn and tell them wot these guys r all about. Even apney mundey r gettin bad now....

Its so easy 4 these gals to fall into the trap of kalyug - and they can neva see it cuz kalyug taps into their weakest point.

Like how water gets into a crack yeah. Water gets in a rock freezes expands and the rock cracks. The softest thing in the world can break that rock.... you have to becoe solid......

These gals got nuthing to hold onto sdo they turn to "gig life" da sex drugs violence and mopey indian films where u always see the gals crying - bludy depressing if u ask me, aint they got nuthing betta to do?!?!?!

Anyway.... sit e dwn and tell them.... cus even if they turn round and kaugh at ya or start getting angry at you.. it cleans YOU!!!!!

Fateh Ji.

If the youth KNEW about Sikhi and their religion they would not drift away from the righteous way. Teaching is the key. Without teachings and not knowing your birthright and heritage what do they have to be proud of with regards to their religion.

Im not putting the blame on anyone but as the past is the past lets all work toward the future and makesure we as soon to be parents and Sikhs are able to change the future. :D

Depends how the childs raised

if the parents are like dont go into sikhi in depth, that just stops them from going closer to guru ji, " I dont want u in a turban"! :roll: :twisted: :cry:

i think another thing is children are becoming too independant, they think they know it all, but they don't know nothing about sikhi though! :roll:

embrassingh

many girls take sikhi as a joke, Ok they've Got an "A" grade in gcse.....ok thats it i know it all

they know it, but they dont apply it to themselves!

they live a normal live but the blindly ignore the 5 evils which they've already learnt

they think its not important, when there whole live is based on them :roll:

i would take every advantage if it was about education in sikhi

and about the converting business, no point of gettin angry over it

just keep your mind at ease people , let guru ji handle situations like this.

fateh :D

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

I was blessed with amrit a year ago and donned my dastaar a week after that. For a full year i was a bit lost within my sikhi and it's only a few months ago that i realised why i was lost...

When it comes to males, they have so many role models within sikhi- physically and spiritually. However for women it's harder. Women are supposed to look like women, not like Guru Gobind Singh Jee.

The sad part is that STILL until this day, there's not many sikhi women role models or leaders for us. So without guidance, it's sooooooo much harder for us to find our sikhi, wouldn't you say?

---- Any suggestions on what to do about this?----

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh