To the Moderators ...I am getting Hate Mail

wahegurubol

I have recently been getting hate mail daily in my inbox for the past 2-3 days... I will paste them here. You can even log into my account and check if you want.

To: wahegurubol

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 00:38

Subject:

India is the best Quote message

I hope one day we invade India destroy your Hindu bullshit racist culture!!! Trust me we won't convert you. You are not worthy of even being civilised you women haters!!!

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 23:09

Subject:

India is the best... Quote message

Yes a judge sentenced a 16 year old to death, but it's also true that the same judge is under investigation and might face charges thanks to Shirin Ebadi.

As for your beloved India, it sentences every year MILLIONS OF UNBORN GIRLS WITHOUT TRIAL JUST FOR BEING GIRLS! So much for your India!!!

Yes a judge sentenced a 16 year old to death, but it's also true that the same judge is under investigation and might face charges thanks to Shirin Ebadi. As for your beloved India, it sentences every year MILLIONS OF UNBORN GIRLS WITHOUT TRIAL JUST FOR BEING GIRLS! So much for your India!!!Yes a judge sentenced a 16 year old to death, but it's also true that the same judge is under investigation and might face charges thanks to Shirin Ebadi. As for your beloved India, it sentences every year MILLIONS OF UNBORN GIRLS WITHOUT TRIAL JUST FOR BEING GIRLS! So much for your India!!!

(admin-cut) YOU

(admin-cut) INDIA

You only deserve to be made into slaves!!!

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:28

Subject:

India is better Quote message

Look maachod (admin-cut) you and your fake aryan people ok? You're just one of these Indian bhenchods sucking George Bush's dick and dreaming of a visa. If you love India so much stay there and don't try and get visas here ok?

btw I forgot to tell you: (admin-cut) YOU!!!

Guest Javanmard

I totally admit to having written it and I don't apologize. People like you are a shame. You have turned India's great culture into a joke and Sikhi with it and I dream of destroying your racist joke of a culture! There was a time when India was a great culture. People like wahegurubol have turned it into a joke. Btw this site is NOT a visa application place. So dream on!

You shouldn't have started dissing Iran man without visiting it! I mean your Hindi and Panjabi is FULL of farsi words. Even your food is influenced by Iran: naan, kebabs, byriani, shahi tukre etc...

Oh and the architecture: Taj Mahal, Lal Qila etc...

Actually you should be grateful of Iranian cultural domination over your country. But no instead you go on about Iran. But sorry your India has known millions of dead because of your racist Hindu culture whilst Iran doesn't have that. So whatever you may say Iran will always dominate India, it always has and will always do so!

I mean your Hindi and Panjabi is FULL of farsi words. Even your food is influenced by Iran: naan, kebabs, byriani, shahi tukre etc...

Oh and the architecture: Taj Mahal, Lal Qila etc...!

Punjabi/Gurmukhi was made by Guru Saibaans !!!

as for your naan and kebaabs.. I dont eat those, so keep them to yourself.. the only thing I have seen iranians eating is those big huge brown iranian khubos..which is no where to be found in india.

as for Taj Mahal and Lal Qila... yea I forgot to mention, you dudes already tried to conqueror India with an unsuccessful attempt and those Taj Mahal is on Indian Soil is just an evidence of it.

Now shut up ..u lamer

Dear wahegurubol,

Ur wasting your time with him mere bhai.

kichad mein pathar kyon marte ho.

You are right veer ji. I am new to this forum,but I guess he is one of those who should better be ignored.

Admin Note: Thanks for bringing your messages forward to the forum. We are sorry to hear about your expereince on Sikhawareness. To protect our members from threats, intimidation we have decided to ban "Javanmard" from this forum after many warnings in the past regarding his fierce attitude towards fellow members. I hope you didnt let this expereince over shadow the true expereince being on Sikhawareness Forum.

Sikhawareness Team

There was a time when India was a great culture. People like wahegurubol have turned it into a joke.

I fully concur with everything Javanmard has said, and fully echo his sentiments regarding Iran and India. India would indeed benefit considerably from being a part of a greater Persian confederacy. Furthermore it is a duty for every right-thinking individual to challenge institutions such as female infanticide and foeticide and cultural revisionism with the vigour exhibited by Javanmard here on this forum. Sadly we see too many apologists or downright apathy concerning the problem that is modern India.

I am disgusted by the attitude displayed by wahegurubol here. Are we now supposed to lie about the origins of the Punjabi language and pretend the Guru Sahiban made it up?? This is ridiculous. And apart from Punjabi language, the Indian subcontinent has drawn from Persian culture for millenia. If we wanted to know more about this, we could ask Javanmard. We could, but now we can't, because he's banned because some unknown guy called wahegurubol who thinks the Gurus created Punjabi language feels offended?? Unbelievable.

"India would indeed benefit considerably from being a part of a greater Persian confederacy"

You joker. I am glad that Maharaj Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji thought otherwise - other than that Singho, your dream could sadly not be realised by Irans great hero - Nadir Shah, thanks to the Khalsa.

Maybe you should study India's great ancient civilisations and their scientific and spiritual influence westward, before thinking that Iran is the centre of the Universe.

Today, Iran has nothing unique/salvation giving to offer the world - maybe the same could be said about India too.

Great culture, religion, chivalry, faith, spirituality comes from inside mans depths, from Gurprasad, not from historical "theory" or "opinion".

Vahegurubol and Javanmard have equally spewed filth from their mouths, so at least be disgusted by your Gurdevs attitude too, although I have much respect for JV's knowledge and courage, his words, attitude and Krodh does disgust me from time to time, and reflects nothing of the Khalsa.

Lastly, VB also mentioned Gurmukhi being invented by Maharaj, his reference to Punjabi was therefore to the written language - SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI was written in GUR-MUKHI, not SHAH-MUKHI or IMAM-MUKHI.

So the selective critism was a cheap shot.

You are well and truely brainwashed my friend.

I pray you develop your own "Sikh Awareness".

I fully concur with everything Javanmard has said, and fully echo his sentiments regarding Iran and India. India would indeed benefit considerably from being a part of a greater Persian confederacy. Furthermore it is a duty for every right-thinking individual to challenge institutions such as female infanticide and foeticide and cultural revisionism with the vigour exhibited by Javanmard here on this forum. Sadly we see too many apologists or downright apathy concerning the problem that is modern India.

I am disgusted by the attitude displayed by wahegurubol here. Are we now supposed to lie about the origins of the Punjabi language and pretend the Guru Sahiban made it up?? This is ridiculous. And apart from Punjabi language, the Indian subcontinent has drawn from Persian culture for millenia. If we wanted to know more about this, we could ask Javanmard. We could, but now we can't, because he's banned because some unknown guy called wahegurubol who thinks the Gurus created Punjabi language feels offended?? Unbelievable.

veer ji, what are you saying? javanmard is trying to delude us.

First he says that punjabi was originated in Iran.. let me clear your mind it was our Guru saibaans that first broughtup the letters of gurmukhi and introduced this language to us.

moreover in the other thread he issaying khalsa panth originated iran??? thats also wrong and that our Guru ji's took amrit from imaams.

I dont understand what you are trying to say, perhaps you are javanmard with a different Id.

as for Iran beinga great country. my friend Iran is one of those countries that is ruled by STRICT, VERY STRICT Religious clergy which is fundamentalist and radicalist....the life that you enjoy in UK, Canada , you cannot enjoy in countries like Iran-Afghanistan.

People are crying in afghanistan, they are ready to be beggars in india rather than stay in afghanistan. if you dont believe me goto sikhnet.com/discussion section and read there.

"although I have much respect for JV's knowledge and courage, his words, attitude and Krodh does disgust me from time to time, and reflects nothing of the Khalsa.

JV has no knowledge. I have lived and interacted with Iranians. There is a small, a very small part of Iran that speaks hindi... and thats it... nothing more. We may have somethings common with Iran, but that is only through trade we had several hundred years ago, but it has nothing to do with sikhi or influencing it.

As for the things that JV says, he is just trying to delude us. I know about Iran. Imagine ifyou guys were to live in England with strict priests and clergies and crusader type of people, who were bent on pushing their ideas by force...how would your life be???? and thats what exactly Iran is.

Iran practices public executions. They are just like talibans, the country is ruled by shia priests/imams who have the power to sentence anyone to death to anyone who speaks against the government. There are so many Iranians who migrate to USA just to escape the extremism of their governments. Iran/persia is not what you think as potrayed in movies. Its got nothing great..but just a bunch of fundamentalists fighting for political power. So many Iranians escape iran bcoz they dont want to live there. They have moral police there..jsut google in "moral police" and see what it means.

First he says that punjabi was originated in Iran.. let me clear your mind it was our Guru saibaans that first brought up the letters of gurmukhi and introduced this language to us.

So what your saying now is that Guru Ji spoke a different language to the people and everyone in Punjab had to learn this new language in order to understand Sikhi? Yes Guru Ji introduced new Punjabi letters. But Adh Guru Granth Sahib is composed from 16 different languages, Sanskrit, Punjabi, Hindi, Fasri, Arabic being the most used.

Guru Ji spoke the language of the people.

Dear shaheediyan, I think you have misunderstood me. I was referring to a time well before the modern era and the Gurus, when the two great powers India and Persia were inextricably locked together. India has had many great dynasties, including the Mauryan Empire of Chandragupta Maurya and then Ashoka. Persia has the great Emperor Cyrus, and his cylinder. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_Cylinder) Subsequently the enlightened Emperor Xerxes, and his alliance of tribes as diverse as South Indians (Dravidians) and Ethiopians, against the Spartans. And way before all that, when the Aryan people brought their language and culture intact from Persia. The influence and respect for humanity of the ancient culture of the mighty Persian people and their race, is what I admire. To me, our Gurus were trying to show a way BACK to that state of unity, brotherhood, tolerance and understanding.

Regardless of your views about the current Iranian regime (and I don't want to share my opinion on that) I find it striking the way that every Iranian person I have spoken to has been knowledgable, polite and respectful regarding the Punjab, Sikhs and India generally. The Zoroastrian religion carries remnants of traditions of cleanliness, purity and NOBLE conduct which finds exact parallels in ancient Vedic religion (Brahmanism) and which survives to the present day in the teachings of the Gurus.

I feel that Javanmard is best placed to provide relevant information to us, so that we may each come to our own understanding based on our intellectual capacities. My sincere wish is for a strong and brotherly alliance between the Persia and the India. I would like to see both these powers come back as the champions of philosophy, science and human rights that they once were.

I don't know about the bad language on this forum. It does happen from time to time, so I don't find it a big deal, but disclosing PMs publicly as wahegurubol has done is, as you have rightly pointed out in the past, a breach of etiquette that reflects badly.

Dear shaheediyan, I think you have misunderstood me. I was referring to a time well before the modern era and the Gurus, when the two great powers India and Persia were inextricably locked together. India has had many great dynasties, including the Mauryan Empire of Chandragupta Maurya and then Ashoka. Persia has the great Emperor Cyrus, and his cylinder. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_Cylinder) Subsequently the enlightened Emperor Xerxes, and his alliance of tribes as diverse as South Indians (Dravidians) and Ethiopians, against the Spartans. And way before all that, when the Aryan people brought their language and culture intact from Persia. The influence and respect for humanity of the ancient culture of the mighty Persian people and their race, is what I admire. To me, our Gurus were trying to show a way BACK to that state of unity, brotherhood, tolerance and understanding.

Regardless of your views about the current Iranian regime (and I don't want to share my opinion on that) I find it striking the way that every Iranian person I have spoken to has been knowledgable, polite and respectful regarding the Punjab, Sikhs and India generally. The Zoroastrian religion carries remnants of traditions of cleanliness, purity and NOBLE conduct which finds exact parallels in ancient Vedic religion (Brahmanism) and which survives to the present day in the teachings of the Gurus.

I feel that Javanmard is best placed to provide relevant information to us, so that we may each come to our own understanding based on our intellectual capacities. My sincere wish is for a strong and brotherly alliance between the Persia and the India. I would like to see both these powers come back as the champions of philosophy, science and human rights that they once were.

I don't know about the bad language on this forum. It does happen from time to time, so I don't find it a big deal, but disclosing PMs publicly as wahegurubol has done is, as you have rightly pointed out in the past, a breach of etiquette that reflects badly.

Someone PMs you and calls you "m**d cho*d" and tells you to "suck dck of bush" and you are saying it is breach of etiquette.

I joined this forum for sikhi not for persia and india. ifyou like persia so much just go there and live... and perhaps in a few days you will be bogged down by people who want to change your identity.

i dont understand singho, that how can you take the side of a person who in the other thread says khalsa originated in iran and that our "Gurus" took amrit from imaam. such a person should be immediately banned !

Wahegurubol I think you should just hear him out and read his considerable research on the subject of the Sikh-Shia connection. He is a scholar in the Sikh classical tradition and a Western academic too. What has happened here today on this forum is just a personal conflict. These things happen all the time, and in a few days nobody will remember it, but unfortunately in this case it has resulted in a tremendous loss to the forum. What is different about Javanmard from other scholars is that the truth itself is of a very high value to him. It matters to him, if he perceives that people are misled on something of importance. Frankly, your perspective seems to me to be quite conditioned and reactionary in some ways, so I would have been interested to read more on what he and you had to say in your interaction. In addition, I cannot support the idea of censorship here. This is one of the better Sikh forums and generally we see the full spectrum being expressed here. Therefore I hope he's coming back.

http://www.iran-press-service.com/ips/arti...ons_in_Iran.jpg --->>This is what the iranian government does to its people. I know you will say such atroticities commited in India also,but the difference is that the Iranian Government Publicly delcares such execution as part of Iranian Law and Constitution and he comes up on this forum and says Iran is better than paris and london and another dude comes in and say life in london is tough. I'd guess then better move to Iran?

As for Sikh-Shia connection.. veer ji..if we need any such information and knowledge weshould read about the lifes of brahmgyanis and sants jis... not listen to a scholar.

Guest shamsher

Latest score:

India: Ten Million Girls Aborted As Indians Seek Male Heirs

http://www.countercurrents.org/gender-laurance100106.htm

Iran: Most Executions carried out in 2006

* 1. China (at least 1,010 but sources suggest the real tally is between 7,500 and 8,000)[10]

* 2. Iran (177)

* 3. Pakistan (82)

* 4. Iraq (at least 65)

* 5. Sudan (at least 65)

* 6. United States (53)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment

Among those killed in Iran there were mostly drug dealers and murderers not just innocent women. As for the case of that young girl lawyers like Shiri Ebadi are doing everything they can to get the judge condemned.Something you couldn't even do in a democracy.

America also executes people is a no go country now too wahegurubol?

Now let's go back to the score:

India with 10.000.000 innocent girls killed without trial

Iran with a few unfortunately executed due to abusive decisions by some judges.

I think the numbers speak for themselves!

I'd rather have Khomeini than Gandhi!

Btw the head of the judiciary system Ayatolla Shahroudi has greatly restricted the powers of courts to sentence people to death and has already issued moratoriums on execution methods like stoning. Some judges though linked to Ahmadinejad have gone AGAINST these instructions.

Before you judge Iran inform youself!

Even then this is nothing compared to wide spread barbaricx practises like gendercide in India! 10.000.000 babygirls...but you call Iran a no-go country. btw Iran as a totally normal sex ratio of 1.5. just in case you were wondering! Killing baby girls is a barbaric crime in Islam! That's what the barbaric Arabs did before Islam!

Javanmard i see your back, Hello!

Quick things both countries are as bad as the other. i have to deal with asylum and refugees from Iran and India. Both who have been oppressed and tortured by the corruption of the officials that run it.

You can both go on about odds and sods trying to prove your respected countries are greater then each others. I suggest you come down to croyden or Loughborough and speak to people who have left these countries and see the wounds of the suffering that they have had to undertake. Then face the realities of the abuse of power not by any country but people of every culture against some other group in humanity in order to make themselves feel more powerful and superior.

Now you can continue fighting.

ROUND 2. FIGHT!

Guest shamsher

Thank you Kam1825 I know plenty of people who have been tortured by the regime in Iran. But u forget one thing: Iran is still doing it's revolution and like any revolution it has its rogue elements (here the ex Savak) torturing people. France went through that.But I am confident it will change.

As for India's gendercide:it's the citizens themselves who do it!

HUGE DIFFERENCE!!!