Meet your meat

and btw that video was of "american" animals, some of us dont live in america and we only eat meat which is slaughtered by our own hands

Veer Ji , Bhul chuk de maafi baksho if I have annoyed you. You have great knowledge and wisdom !

Can you please tell me where do you live and do you do jhatka of meat? or if there is anyother way how do you slaughter it?

and who the hell are you to judge upon our puratan maryada, you veggies think your a cut abouve the rest, your houme is unbelievable, how dare you think that you have dhrishti that of MAHAKAAL to fortell my fate if i eat meat, who do you think you are? Are you my guru? if not then who the **** gave you the right to condemn me? Punjabi saying "pehla apni peeri thalle sota fer" Dhai dina da mehmaan ta sadi maryada te muh chak ke bakwaas karri janda ya. I would love to see you talk like this in a shauni, theyll rip your tongue out!

and who the hell are you to judge upon our puratan maryada, you veggies think your a cut abouve the rest, your houme is unbelievable, how dare you think that you have dhrishti that of MAHAKAAL to fortell my fate if i eat meat, who do you think you are? Are you my guru? if not then who the **** gave you the right to condemn me? Punjabi saying "pehla apni peeri thalle sota fer" Dhai dina da mehmaan ta sadi maryada te muh chak ke bakwaas karri janda ya. I would love to see you talk like this in a shauni, theyll rip your tongue out!

Well there is a shabad by Bhagat Kabeer ji that says who wants to be reborn as an animal to be slaughtered !

anyways... its no use discussing with you. I can already see what meat has done to your mind ! ...LOL...

You are eating meat only for taste nothing else.

moorakh muh na lagie

you truley think that my whole life's sole purpose is to eat meat, you fool some live to eat whereas we eat to live. Your interpretation of Bhagat Kabir Ji's shabad is subjective to your narrow minded little head, whereas someone who has some budhi given by Mahakaal would think that Bhagat Kabir Ji is saying attain mukti in this heera janam why waste to only be born as an animal who is to be slayed!

The above posts (pro and anti meat) are equally hilarious and frankly a pitiful testimony to the backward mindset of Sikhs, who have almost 60 something years after similar discussions were raised last century (and even then because of heretical bigots who choose to deny Gurbani and then see fit to reinvent rehit), still continue to argue over the same small insignificant topic.

Can you guys stop arguing about eating meat? There are much more important things to debate and much more important things that we could be doing with our time.

Akal Takht Maryada says that you can eat meat, whether any Jatha disagrees is a non issue, whether we like it or not. It's not like someone is forcing you to eat meat, if you don't want to, don't.

WJKK WJKF