Towel Head

deepsingh

Israel is a democracy and the Arabs there have equal voting rights. There is even an Arab political party and one of its MPs recently called for Sharia Law to be imposed in Israel. I guess you can take the Arab out of the 7th century buy you can never take the 7th century out of the Arab! Nutjob has no sense of reality probably caused by his unhealthy obsession about when the 12th Imam will make a comeback. He probably thinks that if Take That and the Spice Girls can make a comeback then anything is possible!

The Rabbis at his conference are as mad as he is. They belong to an ultra-conservative group which believe that the Jews have no right to have an Israel and only the Messiah will give them back their holy land. Until then the Jews should get used to the gas chambers in Europe and second class status in the Islamic world.

As for me, I believe the arab world is still living in the dark ages of the europe, where they believed the earth was flat and if anyone contradicted was burnt alive.

some of the same things we see happning in the arab world. such as

u got sex outside marriage---hang them

u got no veil on you ---- shoot them

recently there was a case in which an indian muslim accidental hurt a saudi man in the eye, the indian guy got arrested and probably will be blinded in one eye... as per the sharia law.

and if you convert outside islam.. ur punishable by death !

Tonyhp32:

Arab! Nutjob

Ahmadinejab is Iranian. Iranians are not Arabs.

He probably thinks that if Take That and the Spice Girls can make a comeback then anything is possible!

Don't many Sikhs believe that Guru Gobind Singh Ji will come back?

Israel is a democracy and the Arabs there have equal voting rights.

After confiscating their land and ethnically cleansing Palestinian villages. Iraeli Arabs actually have limited rights. They are not allowed to enter the army.

The Rabbis at his conference are as mad as he is. They belong to an ultra-conservative group which believe that the Jews have no right to have an Israel and only the Messiah will give them back their holy land. Until then the Jews should get used to the gas chambers in Europe and second class status in the Islamic world.

Most orthodox Jews were against the creation of Israel. If you read "The Chosen" by Chaim Potok you'll realise that.It's not only Neturei Karta who are against Israel as a Jewish state. Other orthodox families such as Satmar are against Zionism.

As for me, I believe the arab world is still living in the dark ages of the europe, where they believed the earth was flat and if anyone contradicted was burnt alive.

some of the same things we see happning in the arab world. such as

u got sex outside marriage---hang them

u got no veil on you ---- shoot them

recently there was a case in which an indian muslim accidental hurt a saudi man in the eye, the indian guy got arrested and probably will be blinded in one eye... as per the sharia law.

and if you convert outside islam.. ur punishable by death !

Most countries don't even follow that anymore. And about the Indian, I may be wrong but as far as I can remember he was acquitted and sent back to India.

He's an Iranian following a religion started by an Arab. That was what the comment about the Arab and 7th century was about. Iranians at the moment are just 2nd class copies of Arabs, even though some of the intellectuals understand that their ancestors were more cultured and had a higher civilisation than the Arabs ever did.

Israeli Arabs are not conscripted into the Israeli army solely to spare them the clash of loyalties should Israel ever have to beat some more Arab armies! Some Arabs have volunteered for the army and done well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...