Guru Nanak Vs Jesus Christ!

shaheediyan

"veere, anyone who has a religious experience is subjective to their surroundings, they circumstances etc. At the time of the respected Mahapurush, Christian Missionary agenda was at an all time high hence why i feel that his religious experience was subjective to the situation and circumstances at the time. Its like dreams they are subjective to your day to day activities."

i understand that, but this wasn't from a dream. This was from partakh (in person) darshan. Mahapursh ji's charai happened shortly before '84.

However what must be taken into consideration is that the three interlinking western faiths are pro missionary, whereas Sikhi and Buddhism and even Hinduism mysticism to an extent, amplifies the importance of living life without a label, because its these labels that rip us apart as a collective human race

This is a generalisation, the followers of the esoteric aspects of western faiths are not known to Proselytise, as this would be against the 'work' I urge more sikhs living in the western world to understand the western esoteric tradition, a good place to start is alchemy, here is a link to the emerald tablets of hermes trismesteges http://www.alchemywebsite.com/rawn_cla.html

All truly esoteric traditions stress unity east and west, unfortunately a commodity has been made out of esotericism, yanking it into the domain of the profane, exoterising the esoteric.

The post above from xylitol raises an important point. Is religious experience subjective i.e. dependent on surroundings similar to dreams. This has proven to be a strange particularity of the western psyche, to reduce everything to the unconscious like Jung. Certain Religious phenomena from my personal experience cannot be reducible to the unconscious subjective world dependant on surroundings and society, there is an OBJECTIVE religious world where perfected beings the sants aka jesus krishna shams tabriz guru Gobind Singh are still alive on a different much higher plane of existence. They are higher intelligences some call them muni's and rishis others angels and archangels cherubim and seraphim.

The point is beings such as Baba Nanak and Jesus personify higher intellects or guiding intellects. To compare them serves only a political and social purpose. ANd as Ramakrishna PAramhamsa said only a person who has knowledge of god can teach people "let god kill the man who presumes to show people to his door but has no knowledge of him" such people are arrogance personified the damage these people have done through history is very bad, just in order to cling to some beliefs that comfort them. Sikhi is eternal the name and form are irrelevant, those who cling to name and form limit sikhi and blaspheme in the highest sense