Muslim Follower of the Guru

abdus-salaam

Just be thankful he didn't fall for a Jehovah's Witness, can you imagine a John Bahadur all dressed up in a suit and tie coming to your door trying to flog you the Watchtower magazine and refusing to leave until he's saved your soul!

On a serious note, SoT don't you think that a person who converts to another religion just after they have met/fallen for a person of that religion, is a relevant point when that person then starts to propagandise his/her new found religion as the 'truth'? Doesn't this have an impact on his/her antecedents considering he/she goes from proclaiming the truth of their previous religion to proclaiming the truth of their new religion? This isn't a statement about you but an example.

Or perhaps a better example would be that isn't it easier for say a militant atheist/marxist to become a Muslim terrorist than it is for say a peaceful Buddhist to do the same?

"I am really admirative, humbled by your oh so saintly behaviour..."

You're having a laugh aren't you?

After all the repugnant comments you made on the Shia chat forum!

What a pathetic role model/ustaad you are for anyone of any religion. Then you wonder why people have never taken you seriously?

Your mind hasn't found peace in Ali Sahibs home either my friend. Those who seek God will find him anywhere, those who seek recognition and glory at all cost, will wander from house to house.

Hypocrite.

Bukhuri: vol. 4, hadith 682, book 56

Narrated Ibn Mas'ud:

I heard a person reciting a (Quranic) Verse in a certain way, and I had heard the Prophet reciting the same Verse in a different way. So I took him to the Prophet and informed him of that but I noticed the sign of disapproval on his face, and then he said, "Both of you are correct, so don't differ, for the nations before you differed, so they were destroyed."

You SOTI and the Bhasurias of the world are nation destroyers.

It matters not even if all religious words of the world have changed (IF), it is all in his hukum either way, his grace is found through devotion and compassion, not through biased research.

Gurbani's message is for humanity in Kaljug - we are still in Kaljug my friend, and it is still the most applicable message.

This fellow is using you people for experiments, and you idiots reply to what he says if your faith was strong you would not even reply -

Gurbani does not need to be 'protected' or proclaimed from the rooftops that it is the best 'and come and be saved O damned souls of kaljug'! This is pure infantile egoism wishing to protect what is'yours'. I don't care what people say about gurbani, or cast aspersions on it, those who are magnetised or pulled towards it are pulled by the Guru himself, in fact more doubts and aspersions that are cast on Gurbani the better because only the pure of heart who the Guru attracts will have that unbreakable faith, those who know the truth of bani in their heart all that matters is the personal relationship. this fellow is doing a service by weeding out the unfaithful, he asks little questions and provides little doubts and you fools get up in arms about it, your all a bunch of fools. He is subtle he has tested you and you have made an idol of gurbani, but thats human nature, even the purest teachings become assimilated into the profane, only those who meet the satgur inside can animate bani otherwise it becomes assimilated into the profane. The inner middle and outer circles - the outer begins to encroach on the inner - the inner must change to prevent annhilation. The outer dogma - in this case esoteric teachings - become a code to hold onto, when in actual fact their functions' as symbols is to destroy -falseness- The outer cannot be represented by gurbani as its function as the the inner which is to destroy loses its meaning to a certain extent. Gurbani is direct route to akaal, islam christianity are direct routes within indirect routes, more sophistication is required to get to a similar point -the tawil. The symbols in these traditions are protected by the outer but their middle and inner meanings are quite different. This protects the inner 'destruction of falseness' from profanity in two ways 1. by preserving the symbols 2. through tawil preventing the symbols from exterior profanity. Now gurbani has no tawil because it is superior -direct to akaal- so to put gurbani in the outer circle is not good.

Franco, crawl back into your little hole.

"This is pure infantile egoism" I accept your point, but this is a forum!

Don't loose sleep over others spiritual progression or need to vent their annoyance, just try your best to practice what you preach, because it is not evident from the manner of your sermon.

Bahadur Ali why do you come back to the forum which you ridiculed?

You are not here to do veechar or to give anyone any knowledge in any way. You are here to cause trouble and discontent, which you have already made clear.

I just dont understand why.

You are like Pandit Gopal Datt who learned vidiya just to argue and please his ego and thus Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji recited the first salok of the sahaskritee salok.

Why continue this line. You should be happy you have found the path of Shia Islam and should focus on it rather then trying to please your new found friends by spreadin disharmony.

"What fusion? I am a 12er Shi'a. What's so fusionist about it?"

If you say so Bahadur Ali Singh.

"Fusionist? You mean like putting the writings of Hindu and Muslim mystics together in one volume?"

People like you can't look past the wallpaper, not matter how much you read.

You can't fuse that... which is already the same.

Why do you insist on coming back all the time........you've been banned more times than i care to remember yet you come back. You must truly love this place and it's users - isn't there some law about associating with kaffirs?

I really feel sorry for you, honestly.