as water mixes with water

recently there was a question asked about Lahu being the avtar of one of the 5 pyare. sum1 replied that why do "mukt" people have to come back, and was given an answer that they come back for the benefit of jag-aasu's.

in Gurbani there is a reference to sparks returning to the fire , and water mixing with water, refering to those great people who's atma has merged with the Param-atma.

what i wish to ask is that do these atma's still retain any of their seperateness when they take birth in the first place?

eg if the atma of Lahu had merged back into Param-atma as water mixes with water, then one part of that water cannot be identifeid in the mixed water. So can anybody's atma eg Lahu's still be identified in the Param-atma, which they would need to come back to this world or any other as themselves or an avtar of themselves?

hope i got the wording write.

i dont know, but im guessing that someone did ishnaan of it, then read chandi di waar , and then took out a talwaar, and you know the rest.

i cant log in under that name for some reason and just made up anothe rname. the funnything i couldnt think of another name like "chatanga" so where it said username, i just entered " username". im sooooo stupid.

MKS well done, i was wondering if any1 would notice that. right/write...

The Atma is never really separate to begin with. It's not easy to explain - I've heard katha about this before, if i find it i'll post it here.

Bear in mind that there are different levels of Mukti.

recently there was a question asked about Lahu being the avtar of one of the 5 pyare. sum1 replied that why do "mukt" people have to come back, and was given an answer that they come back for the benefit of jag-aasu's.

in Gurbani there is a reference to sparks returning to the fire , and water mixing with water, refering to those great people who's atma has merged with the Param-atma.

what i wish to ask is that do these atma's still retain any of their seperateness when they take birth in the first place?

eg if the atma of Lahu had merged back into Param-atma as water mixes with water, then one part of that water cannot be identifeid in the mixed water. So can anybody's atma eg Lahu's still be identified in the Param-atma, which they would need to come back to this world or any other as themselves or an avtar of themselves?

hope i got the wording write.

Common man comes back to take birth not by choice, but is forced to do so as the law of Karma ordains him to do so. A Mukat individual comes back by choice, his own choice, be it to help the struggling souls, or to simply enjoy the creation as it was meant to be enjoyed.

Ravinder Naath Tagore was asked on his death bed, if he wanted to come back to this world. He said, Yes, i will come back again and again because it is only now that I have learned how to live properly, how to enjoy life as it was meant to enjoyed and lived.

I beleive that water with water and spart with fire are all spiritual examples which should not be confused with advaitic vedanta. Unfortunately today alot of Sikhs take these examples too literally. Sikhi is not the same as advaitic vedanta of Shankar. I beleive Sikhi is close to Dvait vedanta in terms of thought of the self and Brahman.