lord shiva and god

Bhagat Dhanna Ji found god worshiping a rock. It all depends on whats in your heart and what your intentions are. God knows us inside and out so there is no point in being clever. But if one wishes to join the khalsa than there are certain rules of rehit they are required to follow. One is not to worship idols.

but in the end we all know what dashmesh pita ji has said.

only those who have loved have attained god.

Great post, this should seal the discussion on worshipping idols with sharda.

Thanks Navjot for thanking me. earlier you said that there is nothing worng in reading gurbani and worshiping shiv Ji. I from myself have not said that you are wrong, but moreso Guru Ji has said that worshiping idols is useless. Many times over. Still you refuse to acknowledge this. Ignore it if it makes you feel better, i mean theres nothing else in your posts.

I havent given anyone any instructions but only told what the Gurus instruction is. The half hindu asked his question. he has been given what Guru Ji has said. NO more , no less. No fuss. UNtil you butted in with your dont beleieve these lot....

lets compare your attitude with the akj. One-sided, and on deaf ears.