Pashaura Singhs Book"The Guru Granth Sahib"

Mithr,

"Using your argument, one could say anything against anyone to prove something without any base. I mean, it's almost like me saying that Rattan Singh Bhangoo and his book Panth Parkash were British inlfuanced because the British commissioned him to writes that book. Or maybe a Brahmgiani like Sant Baba Karam Singh Ji Hoti Mardan was British inflaunced since he served in the British army. Using these types of arguments quite honestly don't make much sense"

You seem to be missing the point and in any event, it is not in my interest to convince you of another viewpoint, I have simply laid out my own supported with reasons where needed.

Actually, Rattan Singh Bhangoo's text is influenced by the British in many ways, which why the modern Nihang theory of them being the one true Khalsa and deriving so much of their supporting rhetoric from this text is quite amusing.

The fact that you make the statement:

"How exactly did Bhai Sahib use semitic methodology, with reference to his writings of course. He has only quoted from the primary Sikh canonical writings when writing about Gurmat"

Clearly shows you are still unable to understand the point I am raising - I'll leave you to consider the comments again since you are clearly barking up the wrong tree at the moment (hint: several other posters here, who do not necessarily agree with me have managed to understand the underlying point - maybe read their comments).

"Irecall the reason for him getting kicked out of the panthwas printing saroops of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji without Raagmala?"

Yes, the as yet unanswered question from the Tapoban glory days is whether or not the Saroop of the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji that they house in Tapoban Gurdwara includes Raagmala Bani...

...a definative answer to this would make very interesting news.

• 1 year later...

T

But in his younger years, he didn't always have these beleifs. There was a time when he was a leading Sikh leader of the Malwa Sikhs. He did massive Parchaar in his day bringing many people from Malwa into Sikhi. He was also a social reformer, he would encourage girls to attend school, he would do massive parchar against smoking because at the time many people in Malwa would smoke Hukaas. But something happened along the way and he started having these strange views concearning religion. I'm not really sure of what his views on meat were.

His example is for us. Who ever Guru Jee wants to raise to the position of leader he can. But who ever goes away from Guru Sahib's Nazar, that person falls like ash. After Teja Singh Bhasour was excommunicated, no one paid any attention to him. He died in obscurity. We as Sikhs need to pray from out hearts to guru Jee that our views stay in tune with Gurmat and never get corrupted like what happened to Teja Singh Bhasour.

Before being in tune with Gurmat, we have to understand it. Maybe Teja Singh never understood Gurmat, otherwise he didn't have to omit Hari, Karishna or other Hindu names from Guru Granth.

How can 'Dhur ki bani' evolve? These pothis were held by different fake gurus or gurugadhis. These pothis can be easily copied from original writings. If somebody believe that Dhur ki Bani evolve, why evolution stopped after Tenth Master?

Anyway Tenth Master gave gurgaddi to Adi Granth. And that is Dhur ki bani.

Researchers had never and will never stop writing these papers for their own selfish agendas.

I agree with Mithar on Bhai sahib Bhai Randhir singh ji.

Though he took Amrit from Bhasaur but he disasscoiated himself

after Teja singh committed blasphemy.

Teja singh came to see Bhai sahib at his house but Bhai sahib refused

refused to see him as teja singh had been excommunicated from Panth.

They had not met for 29 years.

Bhai sahib was naam abhiasi and to say that he was influenced by western

thought amounts to lying.