~rare Picture Of Sant Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib~

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

could it not be the over emphasis on how people treat kakkars?

kirpan has a reason to be worn, as well as kara, but most people don't understand why. kara was given as a shastar, as states gurbilas patshahi 6, and wearing shastar is needed if one wants to take that specific path of a soorma, nihung etc. i mean nirmalay have worn kakkars, but some are not strict on it, and its not considered a big deal.

however if your a nihung and your outside without many shastar or kamarkasa on, then thats just disgraceful. i think its a matter of what path you choose to take.

Gurbani states that sants at this level no longer gain karma for their actions, which proves that the rules are different for them (don't recall location). For us, we walk on khalsa panth so we must try to follow these rules, including keeping all kakaar ang sang.

• 4 months later...

Sant Ji told a few people (way before it happened) how and when they would leave their sareer. If you listen to the last deevans of Rarasahib, Hapur and Delhi, they give hints there as well. Also, during their stay in England, at the end of each deevan, they would tell the sangat where the next one would be but they didn't do this in their last one.

Also, during their stay in England, at the end of each deevan, they would tell the sangat where the next one would be but they didn't do this in their last one.

I remember my mum telling me this point as well. She attended the final diwan in Wolves(?) as a child.

A family story is that BabaJi would hold their diwans in circuit around the region. She told me that quite a few families from Birmingham decided not to travel all the way to the diwan in Wolves -coz of the distance - and that eventually BabaJi would be heading back to Birmingham area, anyway.

My maternal grandfather had an urge that the family should go to this particular diwan the day, which they did. It turned out to be the last programme they ever did!

All about karma, man!