staying in chardi kalaa

wjkk,wjkf

dear all,

i have a real problem in staying in chardi kalaa; generally im quite an optimistic person but lately im feeling really down. im trying to concentrate on my paath & am doing simran / kirtan but its not pulling me out of this feeling of helplessness. :cry: i understand that the state of mind as well as the situation is all based on my karam & i have to bite the bullet & accept & deal with my obsticles, i just wish i didn't feel empty & alone. any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

bhul chuk maaf

wjkk,wjkf

It takes time for change..

You need 101% faith in guroo sahiban, dedication, consider urself low(worm) infront of everyone ... you will see the change in no time... doing those 3 things itself a challenge.. thats why i said it takes time...and how woudl you do that... by reciting gurbani with true heart... In the time there shouldnt be any other thougts except whats in gurbani.. try to picture gurbani .. lets see if that helps...besides that and ardas to guroo's there is nothing we can do...

spending time with fellow sikhs ur age can help allot :D someone to talk to always helps... sharing ur feelings with others is the best thing u can do when u feel down, recite gurbani, simran :D

this is ur community - if u wanna share anything then we are always here to listen :)

fateh ji

my dear sis

Wahiguru ji ka khalsa Wahiguru ji ki fateh

plz always do ardas then u feel changes. do more chaupai ( hamri karo haath .........) as u can . if u can't then plz try mool mantar path daily for 1 hour. guru ji must help

ok g

bhul chuk maaf karnaa ji

"do ardas and everything will get better"

these things will ONLY WORK IF U ARE A STRICK SIKH

u have to do ur part before u ask for help

i dont agree with this statement... there is no pre-condition to an ardas, u dont have to earn any "browny points" b4 u ask for any help - this aint like "who wants to be a millionaire" phone a friend :P:P

if u do ur ardas with devotion then waheguru will always listen and fulfil

but this doesnt include "sachey paatshah menu lottery jitaadey" :LOL::LOL: :shock: :P :twisted:

btw kaur have a listen to these

http://www.sikhkids.com/akhandjaap.htm

"penji 1" is one of my favs on there :D

• 4 weeks later...

wjkk,wjkf.

my dearest veers & paanjis.

i don't understand wot got me into sikhi, its with guru jis kirpa that i have. i do my paath / kirtan. go gurdwara, am always buzzing... well i was until recently.

ardass after ardass i do bhenti that "Waheguru, i know u r always there, that ur arn't letting me go - its me, my hand is slipping out of urs. Plz Waheguru stop me from letting my hand slip."

i feel abandoned. i am still doing my paath / kirtan etc but i feel nothing. it is one thing to not feel anything but it is worse to find it & then loose it. i am really in despair, i don't know wot to do. i've spoken to a few relatives but to no avail.

i am probably one of the biggest manmukhs here... am i meant to just accept this? its so painful.

Waheguru,Waheguru,Waheguru,Waheguru,Waheguru...

bhul chuk maaf

wjkk,wjkf

wjkk,wjkf.

ardass after ardass i do bhenti that "Waheguru, i know u r always there, that ur arn't letting me go - its me, my hand is slipping out of urs. Plz Waheguru stop me from letting my hand slip."

i feel abandoned. i am still doing my paath / kirtan etc but i feel nothing. it is one thing to not feel anything but it is worse to find it & then loose it. i am really in despair, i don't know wot to do. i've spoken to a few relatives but to no avail.

i am probably one of the biggest manmukhs here... am i meant to just accept this? its so painful.

wjkk,wjkf

ssa

i am sure you will get over this phase , i still see u have faith in guru.every person tries to show the good things in himself and tries to hide the bad things. but when one person can accept he is manmukh , the guru will always keep such a person close to his heart .when you do ardaas , speak to the guru and tell him what all things are holding you being a manmukh.Seems to be a small thing but just by accepting your weaknesses they will become your strenghts.

Do the paath slowly , live through the words of gurbani when you read the paath.you will feel the guru direclty talking you, you will se parallels in your life and paath, when you do , repeat the lines .

when you finish your paath , concentrate on your day to day problems and ask what waheguru , what does he want you to do ...than by opening a page of gutka take the hukum of guru ....you will get guidence..he will guide you thru , just keep the faith as you always have.

Wjkk wjkf

VKVF :D

To get to SUKH u have to go thru DUKH....!

I really dont know if this will help u but have a go cus it helps me.

Oka dont try too hard. Do too much too soon and u'll fall. Just take chill out. I knowits easier said then done, but really just chill. Sit down and dont think. Keep busy. BLAST :kirtan: out your favourite Kirtan on ur boom baox wen the folks are out.

When im down i dontreally show. I usually show itto myself when i am under my bed covers b4 i sleep. Then i pour my heart out to my cusion. Your cusion holds your head. It comforts your head. Just think about how much ur cusion has to put up with, all those thoughts and eotions....

this is going sumwhere by the way incase ur wondering....

Is there sumthing lacking? Is there anything u feel u want or need. You know chocolate heps e LOADS.

You ever need to chat u can pm me or any1 else on this site cus thers a lot of love in ppl... they might just say the one perfect thing u need to put u ake u happy.

Ppl often think wen they are down, how shud they go back to get happy again. Thats where they go wrong. They start to think BACK!!! If u dont think back, and thing of possibilities, look at GuruJi for inspiration - CUS THEIRS LOADS AND LOADS OF IT!!!!!!!

A lot of ppl say do ur Paath with love and recite... etc.... YES do that, do that as much as u can, but go dwn and think what id pumping the blood in your veins. If u were to put a speaker inside of u u wud hear ur heart beat echo..... that sound will help u find ur answers. Thet beating of ur heart, the thumping of ur pulse, that thoughts in your head, or even the silence, become intwined in that and then recite VAHEGURU with that much deepness. The deepness of your heart your veins ur pulse thru to the end of ur hair to ur toes, and recite with ecah beat, u shud feel comforted...

I beleive if u think of tha sound inside of u, ur heartbeat echoiing, in a silent roo, eyes closed, not too warm temperature, and say VAHEURU VAHEGURU VAHEGURU, u will find some sense of peace. Then maybe this ill help u to figure out what it is thats making u down...

Penji if its just a hug u need then i hope u can imagine me giving u a MAD SISTA HUG ! >>>>>> :wink: <<<<<<<<<,

Much respect to u sis.

VKVF