Purpose Of Amrit Sanchar?

Xylotol jio, Gurmantar is the highest naam, there is nothing higher than Gurmantar, Gurmantar is Vaheguroo himself. And why cannot Guru Sahib give the jugti himself? Who ever heard of the chela of a Guru not being provided all spiritual guidance by their Guru? Why this exception with Guru Nanak Dev Ji's panth? How did this panth allow fellow chelas to become masters?

i'm not saying that Gurmantar is not Naam. I'm talking about a higher stage spiritual stage. Naam dhan is just an informal label used by many sikhs to ask Guru ji for this kirpa. I think Das is far better qualified to explain this concept and I'm sure we would all appreciate it.

and for the record, Gurbani explicitly states to learn about the Guru's teachings from the sants. This is one method by which the Guru provides spiritual guidance to his chelay.

He who practices the words of the Saints

He is ferried across by the Guru’s grace

jay ko bachan kamaavai santan kaa so gur parsaadee taree-ai.

(Suhi 5th Guru, page 747)

The impartial seer of reality

bilaaval mehalaa 5 || 
Bilaaval, Fifth Mehla:

sa(n)than kai suneeath prabh kee baath || 
I listen to God’s Teachings from the Saints.

kathhaa keerathan aana(n)dh ma(n)gal dhhun poor rehee dhinas ar raath ||1|| rehaao || 
The Lord’s Sermon, the Kirtan of His Praises and the songs of bliss perfectly resonate, day and night. ||1||Pause||

kar kirapaa apanae prabh keenae naam apunae kee keenee dhaath || 
In His Mercy, God has made them His own, and blessed them with the gift of His Name.

aat(h) pehar gun gaavath prabh kae kaam krodhh eis than thae jaath ||1|| 
Twenty-four hours a day, I sing the Glorious Praises of God. Sexual desire and anger have left this body. ||1||

thripath aghaaeae paekh prabh dharasan a(n)mrith har ras bhojan khaath || 
I am satisfied and satiated, gazing upon the Blessed Vision of God’s Darshan. I eat the Ambrosial Nectar of the Lord’s sublime food.

charan saran naanak prabh thaeree kar kirapaa sa(n)thasa(n)g milaath ||2||4||84|| 
Nanak seeks the Sanctuary of Your Feet, O God; in Your Mercy, unite him with the Society of the Saints. ||2||4||84||

unbreakable,

I do NOT see any Sub-Gurus......there does NOT exist any Sub-Gurus....why don't we understand that there is NO categories of Guru.

e.g

The main source of water is sea. But sea water is NOT fit for human consumption because our internal organs are not fit to digest it. BUT when the Same sea water evaporates and then comes down in the form of rain; it becomes fit for human consumption. Now, here water is same; it's just following some rules/process in this universe. Here sea water is the source and ultimately rain water again goes into sea.

There are lot many Names of GOD but ONLY those are capable to give liberation that are given by Guru/Mahapurakh/Sant and jugti naal uus Naam da abyaas kita jave.

"Waheguru" is Gur-Mantar. It is also known as "Naam", "Gur-Shabad": vaahiguroo guramanthr hai jap houmai khoee|

Why are we stuck in what is what......if we think that the highest and only Naam is Gur-Mantar then no problem with this.....but the question is do we practice highest Naam with every Saas/breath?? If NOT then we are NOT fully convinced that Gurmantar is highest, we are just saying it in words.

I recall one sakhi in which a person came to Guru Gobind Singh Ji to receive Updesh/Naam from Guru Gobind Singh Ji. When he reached GuruJi, GuruJi was busy is something and GuruJi intensionally said to the seeker "Pare Hat" (Get aside), the seeker was so happy with GuruJi bachan; he started the abhyaas of "Pare Hat" and after some time he got very high spiritual level. Then one Sikh asks Guru Gobind Singh that there is a mad person who all the day repeats "Pate Hat" and then GuruJi explained the whole thing to His Sikhs that "Pat Hat" faker has reached high spiritual stage.

Silence,

Nobody said that Guru Ji cannot give jugti. HE is the giver of everything. But we cannot deny the importance of Sants....infact we are NOT saying this......Guru Granth Sahib Ji has instructed us to do so.

e.g

1. In a school there is a Principal and under the Principal there are various teachers who impacts us knoweldge. Here Principal is the one who has appointed all the teachers for students. Now, here can we say that principal is not capable of imparting knowledge to students??? I think NO, we canNOT say this. It is just a rule that has been established.

2. As we all know that GOD has created Brahma, Vishnu, and Shivji for creation, preservation, and destruction of this universe. And then there are 33 crore devtas. Now, here can we question why GOD created devte even though HE does have the capacity/capability to do everything. It is just the rule that HE created and we SHOULD follow whatsoever rules HE created.