Shaster Vidiya on TV

Each to their own. I suggest that if some members here want, contact Mike, Niddar Singh and some other knowlegable Sikhs to create a documentary on Shastar Vidya. Funding nowadays is no problem, as I am sure Mike as contacts. Of course we can meet with some influential Sikhs who have the funds.

Thats if you want to, otherwise, just enjoy it!

Mike still proves in the end, that the most effective way of throwing the chakram is by hand on or off a horse.

This show presents to the audience the science behind the chakram. Its not just a iron disc cut out and thrown.

There is technology behind it, air flow..etc.

see the problem is not the funding, its the negative image of nihang niddar singh that sikhs abroad have in their mind which unfortunately overshadow amazing seva of preserving the shastar vidya he has done.

Did you know? Nihang Niddar singh is probably most internationally cussed person on the sikh forums..lol :LOL: , even regular joe blow sitting all the way in new zealand who never heard of him is cussing him by hearing stuff about him. Irony of all this, they haven't even met him, hell they haven't even seen his pictures.

I have major disagreements with him regarding taksal, bhai randhir singh ji along bhai kahn singh nabha, bhai vir singh ji being agent of british, sant jarnail singh bhindranwale and other distortations of facts regarding rara sahib on his website, but thats a separate topic. I have never let that disagreements blind my judgements on his skills of shastar vidya and never would question his dedications towards perserving shastar vidya and nihang oral traditions.

Sadly these days, its like whether you agree with us completely, or you are totally anti-panthic, na ng, hindu worshipper, rss, bjp and all the other flipping labels you can think under the sun.