~Sampuran Rehiras sahib signed by Sri Dasam Patsah~

For us Punjab Sikhs, the Sampooran Rehras Sahib is the DDT one, but the Dekhani Sikhs do not consider that to be sampooran.

Thats understandable, geographic location definitely matters when it comes to minor differences in maryada because of socio, economic, climatic conditions.

dekhani sikhs is derogatory isnt it

No Bhaaji. I would never insult them. Traditionally Dakhan means south from Maharashtra down to Kanya Kumari and even Sri Lanka. Although in contemporary times Maharashtra is no longer considered "South" but more in the same region as middle India.

The Sikhs of Hazur Sahib who are native to that land are traditionally called Dakhani Sikhs means South Indian Sikhs. While there are many Punjabi Sikhs who have now settled down Bombay and Poona for the last 60 yrs, but they are not considered Dakhani.

Dhakani I would say most definately refers to South India i.e. Tamil nation, rather than Middle India, although I don't dispute that Punjabis may refer to Maharashtra Sikhs as Dhakn Sikhs.

My understanding is based in Dhakani Raagas in Gurbani - which are taken from one of only two major music traditions of India - Karnatak (South Indian) and Hindustani (North Indian). The Dhakani Raagas are a beautiful and imaginative addition bu Guru Sahiban - most likely observed and added by Guru Nanak Dev Ji and Bhai Mardana on their Lanka Udasi.