Rap bout Sikhi

U kno how sum rappers like Nas (which i like, because wen he raps, his lyrics r deep), and he seems 2 rap bout god and christanty. Y can't der b sikh rappers rapping bout god and sikhi?

yooo yooo here goes...this is a rap bout my pops, my main man, my old' man guroo gobind singh

once upon a time about 3centuries ago trouble started 2 grow, hindoos being killed, yet god sent his skilled.

With aid of shaster he really could'nt do it ne faster, he made the khalsa, no not salsa........ gonna protect the weak, gonna chase the geek, gonna get some rap goin in dis hood, i'm destroyed of opressionhood.....

waheguroooo

yooo yooo here goes...this is a rap bout my pops, my main man, my old' man guroo gobind singh

once upon a time about 3centuries ago trouble started 2 grow, hindoos being killed, yet god sent his skilled.

With aid of shaster he really could'nt do it ne faster, he made the khalsa, no not salsa........ gonna protect the weak, gonna chase the geek, gonna get some rap goin in dis hood, i'm destroyed of opressionhood.....

waheguroooo

lol no offence but..sounds kinda lame lol should have more meaning in it i think..:)

khalsa paji, i'm sorry, i knew it when iw uz writing it, who says as i mona i don't give a damn? have u c'n my other posts?

ma pher sorry ka dina...... but its a rap, its rap lingo, hence rap

i admit i'm not sikh, but i say with haak, that i will be, i plan on keeping my kesh within the commin few...

but ne ways tusi vi bolan tho pehla socho karoh :D

nas isnt a muslim, hes a member of the nation of islam. he drinks, etc.

i wouldnt expect there to be a singh rapper, it just doesnt go. sortov like a paag and sunglasses lol (not dissing any phug and sunglasses wearing ppl)

yeh theres dhadi jathas.....and i heard a few good khalistani tunes mixed w/ other beats.

• 2 weeks later...

WJKK WJKF gur pyare sat sangat

uh uh uh uh huh here goes This rap is about my father, brother, friend.

His name was Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji till the end. He was born in 20th October 1469, his place of birth was Talwandi Nankhana Sahib Pakistan. He had a mother who was called Mata tripta, and also a father whose name was Sri Kalu Mehta. Now folks Siri Guru Nak Dev Ji wasn't only a friend he was a teacher a Guru the kindest of men. He was the founder of Sikhism down in 1469 he had something to him which made him shine. Now Gur pyare sat sangat i hope i haven't offended anyone with this i am a beginner and this is something i have just come up with thank u God for this. i hope i haven't offendened anyone ith this rap if so bhu chuk maf karne. So to the end the rap fianlly once more let's Jap Waheguru Waheguru and Waheguru some more. Waheguru is the doer. were nothing i'm were not even a sacrifice even once to u almighty Waheguru

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF gur pyare sat sangat

uh uh uh uh huh here goes This rap is about my father, brother, friend.

His name was Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji till the end. He was born in 20th October 1469, his place of birth was Talwandi Nankhana Sahib Pakistan. He had a mother who was called Mata tripta, and also a father whose name was Sri Kalu Mehta. Now folks Siri Guru Nak Dev Ji wasn't only a friend he was a teacher a Guru the kindest of men. He was the founder of Sikhism down in 1469 he had something to him which made him shine. Now Siri Guru Nanak Dev Ji had gian knowledge within and gave it to whoever where down with it or came in. He was also a person who was absorbed in thee. Now who ever else wanted to be absorbed in thee had to be clean from inside and be in his hukam u see, and this is how u would obtain thee. Thee is the name for Waheguru ji from the rap as u all can see Now that's the end of the rap my friends we gonna conclude here folks and thnax again. Now Gur pyare sat sangat i hope i haven't offended anyone with this i am a beginner and this is something i have just come up with thank u God for this. i hope i haven't offendened anyone ith this rap if so bhu chuk maf karne. So to the end the rap fianlly once more let's Jap Waheguru Waheguru and Waheguru some more. Waheguru is the doer. were nothing i'm were not even a sacrifice even once to u almighty Waheguru

WJKK WJKF

Welcome Millitant - !!!!

You know y rap wen u can listen to KIRTANNNNN??? suchi guys???? Funy room though - snoopdeep Singh killed it though!!!!!!! lolzzzzz! U aisains man!!!!! Lolz.... !!!!!!!

Na thoguhg still. Raping is gna portray an image tha it is good. All the rapping i have heard growing up has been about sex drugs aka "smoke weed everyday" - dre, and "gunshots slaring..." voiolence.......

I dont think its right to bring that in about sikhi cus ppl will think its a JOKE....!!!!!!! Sikhi is the most BEAUTIFUL, peaceful and most boosting religion.... im gona stick to Giani Ji's kirtan though 4 the mo......

SOwwwwwwieeeeeeeee