Baba Biram Das Ji Maharaj

sigher

"If its the person who I think it is, they did seva of Baba Maha Harnam Singh Ji ( who were the guru of Baba Nand Singh Ji Nanaksar Wale). Their sakhis appear in the biography of Baba Harnam Singh Ji.

Very kat'han seva it was too!

I'll speak to my sources to find out more. " Pg1

My misunderstanding. Iwas thinking of BABA BAHAAL DAS JI who were the sevadar of baba harnam singh ji. Still worth reading about them.

• 2 weeks later...
any pics of baba bahaal das? any info, stories?
In need order answer your question i need to ask you why this human being come naked in this world ? Perhaps the same reason why this saint decided to stay naked.

The Udasis have done much parchar of Sikhi throughout India since their inception by Sri Chand ji. ]

BaBa Sri Chand continued the udasi, which was actually started by Guru NanakDev Ji. Guru Nanak passed on this udasi to Baba Sri Chand. The act of performing Udasis was not Baba Sri Chands idea/invention. He inherited it from Guru Ji.

• 6 years later...

BaBa Sri Chand continued the udasi, which was actually started by Guru NanakDev Ji. Guru Nanak passed on this udasi to Baba Sri Chand. The act of performing Udasis was not Baba Sri Chands idea/invention. He inherited it from Guru Ji.

This is interesting historical peace of info chatanga veer , is this written somewhere or oral tradition?

• 2 years later...
On Monday, September 22, 2008 at 9:46 PM, shaheediyan said:

" It is well known amongst puratan scholars that the lifespans of other yugs (i.e Treta 10, 000 years) far exceed our modern day Kal-yug conceptions of human lifespans."

Exactly - we are now in Kalyug.

"I fail to grasp the connection you've made between the god-ordained life cycles of avatars and land animals."

Connection was as you have said above - relating to jeevs and yugs. Going by Avatar theories - Sat-Guru was Avatar in Kalyug - even they restricted themselves to normal lifespans.

In anycase, each to themself - I only wanted to knowif it was a typo.

Amardeep, Noah was said to have lived a longtime, but Hazrat Ibrahim is said to have lived only for a comparatively measly 175 years.

Ta.

Jad koi naam ch leen ho janda tan akaal purakh sab kuj nami te chad dinde. O aap decision lende k kinna jeena te kad jana. Brahmgyani sab srisht ka karta ll

Braham gyani aap parmeshar ll

• 3 weeks later...