More mayhem in Pakistan! Vaheguru kirpa kar!

Mehtab Singh

i have heard the pakistan version a few times, and it is completely " you sikhs killed loads opf muslims in 47..." they are given the lesson that the muslims were an innocent community caught between murdering sikhs and scheming hindus.

i asked these people have you heard of the episode of Rawalpindi March 1947? they replied "it never hapned". kinda like the nazi's who say the holocuast never hapned.

i dont deny that sikhs from a dharmic angle commited wrong in killing innocent people in 47. what i can understand is the years of attacks on thier people and property, had turned the issue of dharma ino a non-issue at the time. the misery brought on the sikh community was in the minds of these people.

At least the muslim league can remember that they were responsible for the killings of their own people through their own murderous agenda. This i have no delusion about. if i am deluded on this point then im happy.

Shaheediyan bro, you can remain deluded in your vision of fighting mobs singlehandedly. im happy with that as well.

Shaheediyan,

I think you need to wake up and understand that the world outside is not the utopia that you wish it to be. I find it astonishing that someone in this day and age can seriously be doubtful of the mischief that a Muslim population can cause in any democratic state. Thankfully the Sikhs of 1947 weren't caught up in the PC mess that you seem to be caught up in. You might wish to read up on what is happening in Holland at the moment, where a liberal democratic tradition that has helped all and sundry and been welcoming of all cultures finds itself under siege from the ever increasing demands of Muslims. Just a few days ago two Neo-Nazi parties became the largest bloc in the Austrian parliament. This is the shape of things to come in Europe.

As for my views on Islam, I make no secret of them, if you find them not to your liking then that's your problem.

My "utopia" is based on Guru's teaching and lives - to judge people as individuals and not stereotype a population. Twanu thwadi nafrat a-te narg mubarak.

Thanks for verifying your Islamophobia and Nazi ideology (Adolf also had plenty of Vatican evidenced proof of how evil Jews were, drinking Christian chldrens blood and such like). To judge a whole nation based on the actions of a few says it all.

I am glad the 200 million Muslims in India prove your prejudices to be wrong.

Try making some Muslim friends - as our Guru's did, you may find they don't all bite and blow up airports, may even like them more than than your west Punjabi brethren!

Try making some Muslim friends - as our Guru's did, you may find they don't all bite and blow up airports, may even like them more than than your west Punjabi brethren!

been there done that. they are like used car salesmen, they will be friendly, but at the end of the day they want you to 'buy' their 'product'.

Mehtab Singh Ji, can you edit your first post and make the links shorter, its difficult to read the page, as it so wide I have to scroll across and then back again.

thanks

Veerji that link is irritatingly huge and so I understand why you raise this issue. I shall paste the news and give the source as Samachar.com.

Dhanvaad

Depends on how you see it, them wanting to buy your product is not a bad thing - what is important is how they sell it to you and if they respect your decision not to purchase. 99% of discussions on all forums are also haumai rooted selling of peoples/jathaas opinions. How many people here are anti AKJ, how many people on other forums are anti Udasin/Nihangs, how many are anti Singh Sabhiya... we all think we have the best product and constantly sell it to others.

The Muslims I have known have strongly encouraged Sikhi and been happier that me and other Singhs I know are following Guru's path than 90% of my Punjabi family/associates.

At the end of the day it's a matter of kirpa. You don't need to have friends of every faith group and nationality - just the understanding that the panj chor reside in all - and Parmatmas jyot also resides in all. Judge a person rather than a nation.

A few years after partition the Muslims of West Pakistan started to attack Qadianis, so you are right, if you start off with the mentality that violence will get you what you want then you will take that lesson to all situations.

Ironically the Qadianis (Ahmadis) were one of the biggest supporters of Pakistan before partition. Because of their close relations with the British they were spearheading a movement for Gurdaspur to be included in Pakistan. They also were responsible for alot of hate propaganda against Sikhs leading up to the partition. Even before partition, they also lead movements of hate against the Kashmiri Hindus in the then Princely state of J&K. But look at how they were the ones who were the most persecuted in the new Pakistan that they so fanatically supported. They are officially considered "Kafirs" in Pakistan. What an irony.

I have met many Pakistani Ahmadis. The ones that are religious are basically always trying to convert you. When I was a teenager they took me to some of their meetings they hold. They will act very friendly, but they are always trying to convert you. Inwardly they do not hold very friendly views about Sikhs. Despite the fact that they are a persecuted bunch by Muslims themselves, but basically they are wolves in sheeps clothings, especially when it comes to Sikhs.