is it mandatory to take khanda amrit?

sigher

Be it Nanaksar or anyone else, those who give Khande de Pahul are giving amrit of Sant Sipahi, that simple. Nanaksar are not the only jathaa that are not Shastardhari (in the real sense) most Jathaai are not Shastardhari - meaning they don't focus on or study Yudh.

That this has happened and they still give Khande de Pahul is a simple case of evolution.

At the end of the day, the kirpan and kara never were, and never will be just 'symbols', even though that is what most people believe they are today.

pic01%20004.jpg

Caption under the picture written as sant bhagat singh ji, and other place they were described as das ji.

This is one example of many, i have rare pustak given one of my freind, its called mahapursh from malwa region, amount of sakhiya and pictures of sehajdhari mahapursh this pustak have interacting with khalsa maryada purushstam mahapursh happily this pustak have its unbeliveable, after reading this book i came to conculsation its only cham dristi people like us who like to have dvaish and make claims khanda da amrit is the only way without reading the history and tat gyan of gurbani.

The image is not working, veer ji.

Any chance you could scan that pustak in and out it online?

Regards,

K.

Its close to 1200 pages online singh, any quick scanning solution? If this gets online, thats it man.. it be another monumental moment in puratan samparda's/sikhi.

Wow. That would take weeks to do manually.

Do you have any digital scanning and archiving companies in Canada? They usually have automated digital scanners that reduce the time to scan in docs to minutes or hours. If you find one and enquire about the cost, maybe we could see if people on the forum would be willing to put the money together.

K.

Some sewaks of sants do take some sort of charan pol amrit. However I am unsure if they do it more out of respect than as an initiation, ie just drinking from the feet of sants. But it seems to have originated from charan pol amrit.