~ Coming out of Silence ~

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bahadur, I don't really think you have read any of Bhai Randhir Singh's books. He condemns the Bhasours for rejecting Dasam Granth by actually quoting extensively from various Dasam Banis. As far I know, he has never rejected Charitro Pakhyan in any of his books. Even in India AKJ Sikhs are amongst the most militant types in favour of Dasam Granth. To claim they don’t support Dasam Granth is like saying Taksalis do not support Ragmala. Yes, AKJ do not believe in Ragmala, that is for sure, but they do believe in Dasam Granth, I'm sure of that.

Kamalroop Singh, I'm sure you are well aware of Monjot Singh(the American). If I’m not mistaken he is AKJ isn't he and it is because of him that you created your website? I've heard from people that he openly supports Dasam Granth being done Prakash of alongside SGGSJ. Now if he's AKJ, then why would he support such an act if AKJ does not support Dasam Granth?

I'm aware that alot has been said about you on the internet. I don't know you personally, so I don't know if any of the things said about you are true or not. But if you feel people are spreading lies about you, the answer is not to reply using lies in return against other groups. Satyame Vijayte. Truth always triumphs brother. Let liars use lies, they will ultimately destroy their jeevans by doing so. If you are innocent of the lies being spread about you, then trust in the Guru, he will take care of the people spreading lies against you. But main thing is not to use lies as a weapon in return. You will just lower yourself by doing so.

I'm glad to see you are doing a phd on Dasam Granth. When a scholarly person uses dishonesty to fight back, that will just destroy their credibility. Look what happened to Bahadur. He was a man with immense knowledge, yet his lies and half truth destroyed his credibility. No intelligent person takes him seriously. Don't go down that same path. You have a lot of potential for prachar, use it. Don't get sucked into these internet mud-slinging competitions as Bahadur did.

Kam1825 wrote:

"Bahadur, are you and Kamalroop still in touch since your reversion to the Shia faith. I just ask as both of you are back on this forum on the same day! Just a coincidence."

I don't talk about private matters on forums.

I have been on this forum for a long time as I still have an academic interest in Sikhism and I have been posting as morghe sahar before.

Mithar. Tell me what lies have I spread? Thanks

Kamalroop Singh, I'm sure you are well aware of Monjot Singh(the American). If I’m not mistaken he is AKJ isn't he and it is because of him that you created your website? I've heard from people that he openly supports Dasam Granth being done Prakash of alongside SGGSJ. Now if he's AKJ, then why would he support such an act if AKJ does not support Dasam Granth?

I'm aware that alot has been said about you on the internet. I don't know you personally, so I don't know if any of the things said about you are true or not. But if you feel people are spreading lies about you, the answer is not to reply using lies in return against other groups. Satyame Vijayte. Truth always triumphs brother. Let liars use lies, they will ultimately destroy their jeevans by doing so. If you are innocent of the lies being spread about you, then trust in the Guru, he will take care of the people spreading lies against you. But main thing is not to use lies as a weapon in return. You will just lower yourself by doing so.

I'm glad to see you are doing a phd on Dasam Granth. When a scholarly person uses dishonesty to fight back, that will just destroy their credibility. Look what happened to Bahadur. He was a man with immense knowledge, yet his lies and half truth destroyed his credibility. No intelligent person takes him seriously. Don't go down that same path. You have a lot of potential for prachar, use it. Don't get sucked into these internet mud-slinging competitions as Bahadur did.

Kamalroop is kamalroop .. its really that simple, hes a dude no different from any other dude. he has a blog to answer what people think about him and other people have blogs claiming crap about him. if kamalroop is satan then nihklank avtar should be coming soon ! and if he aint.. well then dont we all sound stupid pointing fingers when we are just as bad.. the only difference between Kamalroop and most of the cyber shaheeds is that kamalroops life is pasted on forums and blogs, whereas the cyber shaheeds are able to pretend they are boosted. !!

The dude is studying what he is passionate about and doing whatever he feels is right for himself, if hes wrong then tell God.

Maybe now coz I defended Kamalroop everyone will accuse me of being his chela, feel free to ask him..

Who cares if Bahadur is a Shia, as Guru Nanak would say.. be truthful and find the beloved in your heart.. screw religious alliances... just be one with the one..

and who cares if kamalroop is a threat to sikhi.. the only threat is our own insecurities.. ater all sikhi is love and truth.. not some idea that can be manipulated..

Im a sikh because Guru Nanak has done something to me something I cant explain.. I feel like Guru Nanak is really important and that somehow.. he has somewhere in my life said.. your ace !

Now if Kamalroop, Bahadur or some other so called threat even my own ego.. can give me the feeling that Guru Nanak did.. then maybe I would agree with you all .. but.. if they fall short.. then to be honest they are nothing in comparison and hence no threat.

If you think these people are a threat .. then go find Guru Nanak.. fall in love.. and then tell me.. the only threat is the possibility of being blind to that love, because of websites and politics like sikhawareness.. (dont block me neo !! :P)

Kamalroop Singh has started a morcha not against the AKJ ONLY, but the followers of this jatha to be more specific.

Alot of what you say is true , most of it is some of your views i do not agree with, but alot of what you say had to be said against these followers of this jatha, in order to stop false teaching a front has to be created.

Here is my 2 cents(non-bias view of this blog):

I believe when initially this blog was created. It almost appears it was created out of sheer krodh. I don't know if its true or not since i don't know author intentions, but by looking at the contents of this blog- this is what it appears. For eg- showing parallelism between naamdharis and akj. I think that was NOT very credible since there are panthic samparda's and groups in the panth share same parallelism. It just appears showing parallelism between akj and namdharis whereas other panthic groups share same parallelism was rather subjective venting shared by the author because of his personal experience.

Personally speaking, I don't agree full contents of authors blog. I agree with some of authors article and I don't agree with the some of author articles.

I am seeing some improvements in the blog and its contents, it becoming more objective as time goes by. I think any blog which is representing either new age sikhi or traditional sikhi should have objective discussion, articles not subjective.

i believe this blog started due to a thread on discoversikhi about kamalroop where numerous people did his nindiya and even Sukha Singh distanced himself from Kamalroop saying they do not know each other apart from meeting the once to do a talk on the Jaap Sahib.

Because of poeple lies and cowardly actions he did what anyone would do, critisice those who are ridiculing you

I have known Kamalroop singh the mid 90's when i met his cousin at college in Leicester. The man has never been like this and i can only put it down to the constant abuse which he has had to put up with ans being associated to people who he does not get on with.

Kamalreeop you do what you have to

Kamalroop,

I don't think that you can use the Panth Pranvit Rehat Maryada in the case of Kesh as one of the 5 K's against the AKJ as Nihangs also go against the Rehat maryada when they use sukha as well as installing Dasam Granth alongside Guru Granth Sahib.

All in all the blog seems to be inspired by an agenda against AKJ. The constant association of Teja Singh Bhasaur with AkJ is a favourite with UK nangs. They've been flogging that dead horse for ages.

tonyhp32,

the Nihang maryada is not against the fundamental points in the Sikh Rahit Maryada, firstly the Nihangs involved in formulating the original, did not walk out.

Secondly, Dasam Granth parkash is not equal to Adi Guru Granth Sahib, the Takht of Guru Granth Sahib Ji is higher, with Dasam Granth and Sarbloh Granth as supplements to Adi Guru Granth Sahib. The Sikh Rahit Maryada states:

"A Sikh is one who believes in the writings of the ten Gurus."

As for Sukh Nidhan, the Sikh Rahit Maryada states the Bujjar Kurehat is Tobbaco.

As Nihangs are Bibeki and do not use Western medicines, the use of Sukh Nidhan as a medicine, is allowed. Research the internet for the various diseases that are treated wtih tetra-hydro-cannibol. The active ingredient in Sukha Nidhan. As for taking it in intoxicating quantities, this is Manmat. The Bhai Desa Singh Maryada, who was the Son of Bhai Mani Singh, states the amount that is allowed per day. It is very small amount, measured in rice grains. Cannabis according to Pharmacology, is one of the only drugs that are reverse tolerant. E.g you need less and less to effect the body. Nihangs do not use medicines as it is against Bibek. As well as the holistic ideals of Ayurveda. The Ayurvedic Granths written in Guru Gobind Singhs court, one called the Ram Vinod Granth state clearly:

"Isolating Ras on its own from plants, can cause imbalance of Kapha, Vatta, and Pitta"

E.g each plant has various essences, to isolate just one, like in modern drugs will cause side effects. Its beyond the scope of this post, to add anymore than this. We take for granted the cough medicines that have alcohols, painkillers like: parcetomol, aspirin, anadin extra...all of these have seriously strong drugs in them. For people who live in the Dal Panth on horse back, in the hot and cold, sleep rough, I am sure a few grains of Cannabis to keep them healthy is o.k.

Some misguided Nihangs in the West use Khas Khas to make Shaheedi Degh, Nihangs consider this to be even more intoxicating than Cannabis as the poppy seeds contain small amounts of morphine, codeine, and opiates. Any Degh made with poppy seeds can never have Bhog with a Sri Sahib as it is outside of Maryada, as it can lead to dependancy.

http://healthlibrary.epnet.com/GetContent....chunkiid=156998

They really need to go Pesh, and have a detox from this drug. It really can be quite dangerous. So its funny what people actually define as drugs, and not. It changes from culture to culture. In the UK people think of alcohol as "normal" and not as a drug. Other food like nutmeg has psychedelic properties, infact most foods can effect the nervous system, and be like a drug. Like a sugar rush

Akal Hi Akal Gurbar Akal Degh Tegh Fateh!!!!!

All the best,

Kamalroop Singh