Personal views on Kalki Avatar (No Discussions)

das

Thank you very much:

** To those who did NOT care to post their views because of their vast knowledge.

** To those who post, but starting posting counter arguments.

I humbly requested the sangat in the very first message to post ONLY once and NO arguments................I expected that using this I might learn something from sangat, but I think I was wrong.

Thanks again

There is no difference between me and God I just dont realise I am God, and therefore If I Am God then I am the destruction as well and the creation and in it all I am the preserver, Hence Kalki Avtar is just another me.

Maybe Kalki is the destruction of the self at that point when one becomes nihklank without mark or blemish. It could be that the blemish is karma, so a person who has no karma because he has either settled all accounts good or bad, or placed it all in the feet of the one who keeps the accounts (satguru) then in effect that person becomes nihklank without any marks and so the only step left when you have nothing is for the complete annihalation of the I . ego.. and the release of the I true self, hence even in the end there is no kalki just Akaal..

then again maybe its a missle which was created in a war factory hidden under the village sambhal :)

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting.

"This is in counteraction against those fantastical and nonsensical views of the Messiah, which lead to false hopes, inaction and varying states of learned helplessness. The concept of the Messiah represents something that is real and potent. It is a fundamental archetype of the self and a prime aspect of God that lies dormant within us all; normally existing in a latent state waiting for the appropriate opportunity to manifest itself."

I agree - and in my opinion, this is what Dasmesh Pita was teaching us when he gave the 'gaddi' to the Panth/Khalsa.

The problem today is that people read everything as black and white.

you should read the other articles on the website they are quite good.

its interesting to see in the prem sumarag (my favorite book yeah lol) that it says that when the satguru returns, all people will say "The gracious one has come" meaning all people will recognise him as their awaited messiah

ok, I was told by a learned person that Kalki is a specific type of avtar, I just can't remember what the term is for this specification.

But this is why he won't be "perfect".

all i know is that whenever i hear it bing read.............my whole body tingles............

My Ustaad Ji who teaches us Santheeaa sed that there is going to be a war between India-Pak and then bloodshed blah blah and then Kalki Avtaar (A avtar of Vishnu) is going to come................he is gonna do good for abit but then gonna get hukaar and then an avtar belonging to the Islam faith is going to come to destroy him (well, his hukaar) and that will be the end of Kalki and the the Islam Avaar also gonna to fall into the same trap and meet a similar end to Kalki avtaar..........

I love the pure RASS that Guru Ji wrote it in................its warms your blood.............lol :)

• 3 months later...

Intresting were not the only people talking about the grand saviour.

This guy Dr Zakir Naik Islamic preacher has a video here

he says the hindu scriptures call the Prophet Muhammad the kalki avtar. Also there are response videos on youtube were they say he is lieing present proof etc.

Theres another theory around, Namdharis would say there Guru is kalki and he exists now. Then another theory he is around and his name is His Holiness Gohar Shahi, around now saying he is the kalki avtar

Then we could be wrong and jesus is the kalki avtar, and jesus will come back.

Or Sant Jarnail Singh khalsa Bhindranwala is the kalki avtar and he will come back start khalsa raj once khalsa is ready akal purkh will allow him to come back

Or Guru Gobind Singh will return, Or Islam will take over the world mehdi will come, who has been hidden since as a jinn(unseen being or angel or maybe in a hidden dimension), and will rise Islam and the wahabi order will come into effect and inslave us all, until we uprsie and kill them, or we could understand that Guru Gobind Singh ji dasam granths bani which speaks about kalki avtar as a bani which rises bir ras, and is only a bani with moral and could be a fiction story giving meaning, alike with chitraa bani, which teaches the problems of commiting adultery. As is, there arises alot of ignorance at the moment on the subject at hand, maybe the bani is there for us to save ourselves from ourselves and our self destruction, or maybe the kalki avtar is alive right now, somewhere maybe even on this forum board and things are only unfolding time will tell, maybe out of our own life times, but we need to make this a better world and have a better future and really living up to sarbat da pala and helping everyone and this world before its too late.

• 6 years later...

Guru Granth Sahib is the Word of God...It is surprising to see people relying on the words or opinions of some Mahatmas etc for interpretation of the Word of God...Best is not to misinterpret but wait....in time the Supreme will Himself make things clear....One thing is clear, no one understands the Word of God...if they did the world would not be thus!