Fits while doing simran? Wots dis mean?

OMG I KNOW WAT U MEAN, IT HAPPENS TO ME WHEN I LISTNE TO SOME AWESOME KEERTAN OR SIMRAN!!!!!

its kinda like a chill down my back but its really hot , WAT IS THIS?~!?!?!?!?! :?: :!:

That's a really good Sign, it means that kundalini is rising in your body. Kundalini is the domant energy present within all.

Glad to know Im not the only one :D

But it happens to me really randomly...

Do you ever sometimes "trip over" while you are lying down??? Please dont laugh, but sometimes while im lying on my back, I feel like Im tripping over something and react with a violet jerk in the backwards direction??

Do you ever sometimes "trip over" while you are lying down??? Please dont laugh, but sometimes while im lying on my back, I feel like Im tripping over something and react with a violet jerk in the backwards direction??

now dat doesnt happen to me, all i get is like a cold chill down my back sometimes

yeah sum times

Oh yea that happens to me sometimes too... and it feels so nice...my head starts hurting and forhead gets tight and when im doin simran i always shake my head...not in my control...

sometimes when i sit in the Gurdwara and shut my eyes and take part in keetan, my whole body starts shaking...its wonderful...i crave for that feeling but sometimes i get sometimes i dont.... :P its kinda scary yet amazing

• 2 weeks later...

wjkk,wjkf

things like this does happen but it is not condoned in a way that you should be going out of ur way to try to have a fit as some of you have put it;

we are meant to exercise some sort of control over what we are doin. basically wot im trying to get across is don't fake it or u r really missing the point.

:LOL:

bhul chuk maaf

wjkk,wjkf

Wen i do simran sum times, i cry, I know y dis happens now, because dis site has shown me y.

SSA

well i dont experience fits but most of the times when i am hearing the vaak or kirtan tears pour down my eyes ( well more often while hearing vaak )....you said you know why dis happens can you tell me as well

wjkk wjkf

This "crying" is called weeping. It is the "Rom rom har dhiavai". The full absorption of every hair of my body on God's meditation. This is a very sublime state of experience. Your experience reaches beyind time and space. Your soul's longing weeps with fulfillment of it's connection with the Infinite

or perhaps something in your subconcious that could be reflective of a past karm is activated when you are in Gurdwara or praying and this can lead to tearfulness...

this is all i could find and say... :wink: