valli singh

singh2, not everyone who studied at the missionary colleges is the same. Gyani Pinderpal Singh Ji studied there, as did some other people who have studied Sri Dasam Granth and accept it as Guru Sahib's rachna. Saying that, not all missionary colleges are linked to each other.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

singh2, not everyone who studied at the missionary colleges is the same. Gyani Pinderpal Singh Ji studied there, as did some other people who have studied Sri Dasam Granth and accept it as Guru Sahib's rachna. Saying that, not all missionary colleges are linked to each other.

matheen

I agree. Individuals view point will vary per their faith. I asked someone how Pinderpal singh has a different view than other missionaries. He told that he changed his views. I do not know how far he is correct. But Pinderpal singh has good knowledge and dug deep in history of sikhs. may be that is the areson of his stance on dasam bani.

Ghagha was a pricipal at missionary college Ludhiana. When he was hauled up for blasphemy in canada missionary college issued a statement that he is not from missionary college. They knew they were lying but they lied unashamedly. That shows they have very low ethics. What sort of standard they have when they lie.

Ekta ji,

Guru Fateh.

What was wrong with my post which said that," Singh 2 has said himself many times that he does not accept Guru Granth Sahib as our ONLY GURU and his claim that REHAT is not mentioned in Guru Granth Sahib ji after which he was given the Panna numbers in which Guru Sahib does mention Rehat?

Can you please elaborate from Gurmat viewpoint about deleting that post?

Lastly, If you want to ban someone because a person wants to have an open and honest dialogue about Gurmat values, then that would be your decision, based on what, I have no idea.

Thanks

Tejwant Singh

mr seeker where are you. This is second reminder from me to show where did i state that Sri Guru Granth sahib is not my Guru. Now you keep mum to hide your lies.

You are a liar and one of the the proofs of your lies is given below. This is question from you and below is reply from me. This is in addition to many assertions from me that do not lie on the status of Sri guru Granth sahib. Stop lying.

http://www.sikhawareness.com//index.php?sh...t=0&start=0

post Jun 13 2009, 06:07 PM

Post #15

QUOTE (Vaheguruseekr @ Jun 13 2009, 05:58 PM) *

Inder Singh ji hiding under Singh2,

Guru Fateh.

Tell everyone the TRUTH here that you do not consider Guru Granth Sahib Ji as our ONLY GURU as bestowed to us by Guru Gobind Singh ji and also let them know that you did not know REHAT was mentioned in it till you were told about it.:-)

Regards

Tejwant Singh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply of singh2

Waheguruseeker

There is no hiding here. I have registerd with my name. The forum has already another Inder singh. Is whaeguruseekr your real name. You have been frequenting forums with roadrunner,roadruuner2, whaeguruseekr etc etc.

I have already stated in reply to your false propaganda that Only and Only SGGS is eternal guru for all sikhs. no sikh disputes that. You want me to post the relevant post here. But propagandist like you keep on creating imaginary issues like this to earn an ear. Stop doing this as every sikh considers SGGS as Our Guru.

Nevertheless second most important scripture for sikhs is Dasam Granth. What is your view on this?

We talked about khalsa rehat and that rehat along Gurmantra a sikh takes only from Panj piaras. have you done that. That is when sikhi satrts.

unquote

"I agree. Individuals view point will vary per their faith. I asked someone how Pinderpal singh has a different view than other missionaries. He told that he changed his views. I do not know how far he is correct. But Pinderpal singh has good knowledge and dug deep in history of sikhs. may be that is the areson of his stance on dasam bani."

Bhai Pinderpal initially had a serious missionary mindset when he went to Dukh Nivaran Sahib in Ludhiana. Due to the narrow minded teachings he had recived he prached the linear version of sikhi to the public which led to the public turning on him and kicking him out.

No one in the state of Ludhian allowed him to do katha. The finally he went to Jawaddi in Ludhiana and learned everything again feom Sant Sucha Singh Ji Jawaddi Kalan Walae and Sant Amir Singh Ji Jawaddi Kalan Walae. After learning from the Sants for a number years he started doing katha again at Jawaddi which finally resulted in him going back to Dukh Nivaran Sahib

• 2 weeks later...

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal!

Dear all!

Participants on this forum seem to be learned people.

I hope I get my curiosity satisfied here.

Some feel they cannot read Dasam Granth because it uses words like 'Ling', 'Bhag' etc.

The same people are but convinced and dedicated readers of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee. The above words are also written in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee.

My curiosity is to know how they manage it. Please explain.

Balbir Singh

what about maharaj sri satguru granth sahib having refferences to khusre? these admin cut shud put a patti on their eyes when reading maharaj too.

sorry bout the language but this admin cut gets me emotional! How dare they raise the finger to guru after all he gave for us. we truely are ungrateful admin cut!!!

• 3 months later...

edit

i read on SPn that waheguruseeker has got some heart condition and his doctor evaluated him for that. His heart is aged very fast and he has a heart of an aged man say 85 years though his age is much less. This is written by himself. Now he is talking about benefits of nitnem and reading of jaap sahib that he was ridiculing till now.

No one knows what is in store for us. Let us avoid slander of Gurbani.

i did not slander Gurbani, i dont even know what you are talking about.

if you want to know what the edit was, i noted that Dasam Granth is Vidiya if people dont 'get it' they should just keep quiet adn stay away from it likewise if people are interested in it they should study it in private and not talk about it. There is no need to discuss it.

i deleted this statement because i dont think ist right for me to advise people like this in this respect

i did not slander Gurbani, i dont even know what you are talking about.

if you want to know what the edit was, i noted that Dasam Granth is Vidiya if people dont 'get it' they should just keep quiet adn stay away from it likewise if people are interested in it they should study it in private and not talk about it. There is no need to discuss it.

i deleted this statement because i dont think ist right for me to advise people like this in this respect

Navjot2

That was a mistake on my part for referring to your post. My post refrerred to your post by an error. I apologize for that.