Balbir Singh Nihang - escapes death..

In time honoured fashion, ok which one of you guys are going to Balbir Singh's choani and confront him about his actions? Please keep us all updated!

Tony bhai thats some pretty strong words for a guy who has made it his life mission to place a negative spin on every thread about nihang singhs on all sikh forums. Did you ever confront Baba Santa Singh about the various accusation and comments you have been making about him for years?

With regards to Niddar Singh, last time I checked killing innocent people, extortion, rape, and forcefully overtaking religious property where not amongst the various wrong doings he is accused of - Balbir Singh is.

On any thread that I have taken part in I have placed forward my view. You are right I do have a history of going on various forums but there is nothing factually that anyone can say that I have distorted in order to defame anyone. What I have posted about Santa Singh are facts. Read any newspaper from 1984 and talk to anyone who had a role in the movement and you will see that most will agree with my views. I like to call a spade a spade. FYI I along with another Singh were the only ones to see through our friend Bahadur Ali when he was the toast of this forum.

As for accusations of murder and rape there's not really much proof being offered. All I can see that some Nihangs have an issue because they see Balbir Singh as a SGPC stooge but then is that any difference between what happened with Santa Singh in 1984 but that time with the Congress. Also they have a grouse because they state that he is friendly with the Punjab police. Again hardly shocking given that Santa Singh had central police officers to guard him.

Lastly, the confrontation question was light hearted knowing how any questioning of anything to do with Niddar Singh in the past was always followed by a 'why don't you ask him yourself at his akhara' That kind of attitude stifles debate.

Lastly, the confrontation question was light hearted knowing how any questioning of anything to do with Niddar Singh in the past was always followed by a 'why don't you ask him yourself at his akhara' That kind of attitude stifles debate.

If its debate for the sake of debating then you are right here; but if you really want to know answers or put an end to your doubts then you can only get that straight from the horses mouth, ie. go to the akarah and meet him.