KARAMS??

Guys I'd like to know something about karams.

So here it is.

If Person A does something bad to Person B, then will Person B come take his/her revenge on Person A the next life time they are on earth?

If Person B reicarnates and takes the revenge of what was done to Person B by Person A, is Person B not committing another BAD karam on his/her Karams list (u know all our karams in total), if YES then, will Person A come back (reincarnate the 3rd time) and take another revenge on Person B? Or is the debt of Bad karam over for both of these persons, or does this cycle of bad karams just continue on and on?

BUT, then again how do we know if Person A was the one to start this bad karam business? Could it be that Person B did somthing bad to Person A previously?...weird aye..for me yea... :?

Sorry if its a bit confusing, but I dont get the idea of karam situationz... :? im confused...

Guys whateva u know abt karams, plz post it...

thanks

GURFATEH!

u do suing bad - it'll come 10 times bad on u....!!!! Do suming good, it'll come 10 times gud on u. not our place to deferetiate the difference cus sutimes things we perceive as bad coing on us.... may just be a blessing in disguise.... :LOL:

Also.... remember - wen sum1 dus or ses bad things about u.... it cleans u and they take on the baap 4 it....cus da bad that was on u in da 1st place - not only do they pick up bad cus of there wrong action, but they pick some of yours too...!!!

Hope that made sense.... :)

Fateh.

u do suing bad - it'll come 10 times bad on u....!!!! Do suming good, it'll come 10 times gud on u. not our place to deferetiate the difference cus sutimes things we perceive as bad coing on us.... may just be a blessing in disguise.... :LOL:

Also.... remember - wen sum1 dus or ses bad things about u.... it cleans u and they take on the baap 4 it....cus da bad that was on u in da 1st place - not only do they pick up bad cus of there wrong action, but they pick some of yours too...!!!

Hope that made sense.... :)

Fateh.

u refering to

Nindak Haamre...Kaapre Dhove ? :)

jus wondering-...

Apas Ko Jo Karmwant Kahawa, Janam Mara Buh Jon Bharmaway... sukhmani sahib

Ki jana Karam Kevod Vadi dat ...it is somewhere in Guru Granth sahib. The meaning of it is whether one is doing good Karms or bad Karms it is a gift from GOD.

Katae Duh Bhuk Sda Mar Ahi bi dat thri datr... Japji Sahib. thus dukh is dat because Dukh Daru sukh rog pya. One is more likely to remember GOD when one is in pain!

In hindu religion it is assumed if one does good now then one is going to have better nextlife. This is more or less true. But then we see a dog is travelling by car where as a man is walking. Does it mean that Dog had better Karm than the man who is walking. Of course not. Animal life though remember GOD( Gava Khani Charah, Rehras, Sodar) but still lives in ignorance ie in darkness. Among all the lives, man has the least path to travel to reach GOD.

In sikh religion it is thinking behind the act which has more importance. In other words it is True Karms which are important. At the end of life what soul takes with it is collection of Sanskars(the essence of thoughts or the way one think). The way we are thinking in this life is thus linked to the way we were thinking in our previous lives. We are talking about thought processes and not sukh/ dukh. If in previous life one broke someone's leg then his/her leg is going to be broken and this is what we call Apa beej Apa he Khae. What ever we do in our this life the decision we make is influnced by our Sankars of previous lives. Thus it appears that there is no way out because one is going to go on collecting( through the process of birth and death) the kind of Sanskars one has( it is like Snow ball the more you roll it the heavier it is going to become). One is on a slipper slope. Thus if collection of Sanskaras become too bad and heavy then one drops into darkness, ignorance, that means one's june changes an

d one end as a dog travelling by car ! Even in humans the way one thinks and acts one get glimpses of various previous lives.

So how can one get out of this slipper slope. One cannot . It is only when GOD

blesses one meets Guru and by adopting a Guru one gets NAM. Reciting(and listening with attention,otherwise it has no effect) of this NAM one starts removing bad Sanskars and gaining good Sanskars. You might have come across NAM DHAN. Whether one's Nam Dhan is increasing or decreasing is reflected through the way one thinks and acts. Because it is the quality of NAM that it is going to clear Auhgun and increase Gune.

.... auhan kat gune ridda vasae.. I believe it is somewhere in Rag Dhanasari.

Should a sikh be looking into one's previous lives. I think it is not good. All religions are against it. Human life is the most advanced( it is written in Granth Sahib) of lives we are aware off. If spirtually,we start looking into lower levels of lives( scientifically we can look because we look only bodies) then what we are trying to do is pulling our thinking process into lower level of thinking and hence our sanskars would be moving us backwards. On the other hand if we think about GOD then Sanskars would become better and we may be a step more closer to GOD.

Sikh religion does not say renounce wealth etc

... tini vicha maya paya.. Anad Sahib..Provided one remeber GOD the effect of Maya does not bring bad Sanskars.

Raja Janak , father of Seeta was king but he was very kind and religious person and his soul went back to GOD. On the other hand Aurangzab was also king and religious( he would write Koran and make mala and sell these to buy food to eat, and would not use his kingdom's wealth for his own needs)person but he backed out of his own Vows and thus all his acts were useless as for as religion was concerned and most probably chaged his june. But then it is up to GOD which ever way GOD pulls one, one follows that path.

source: Click here

Well - the explanation that i gave u was wot sum1 sed 2 me.... except in a liccle more detail.

Yeh das da one i heard..... i think anyway.... that true but they may have of used another....

Fateh Ji.

Hey A Kaur Ji,

Don't u forgetting some thing while taking about revenge?? I mean forgive ness.!!!!!!!! Don't u think some time some ppl forgive each other. and i think its not possible to take revenge all the time... u can take revenge only if u have power. not every one take revenge. some time we have to live under fear. And there is one thing more and that is GODS RULE. God punish u too if u do something wrong.

Well, in my last word... u dont' take birth again to take revenge. if u wanna take revenge just do it now. u never get a second chance. When u are taking revenge .. u are not doing soemthing wrong. its something u return back. well, i hope u understand what i am trying to say. .Rab rakha.

But Veer Aman Singh Ji, wouldn't revenge be a 'bad' action, since taking revenge would just bring u and the other person at the same level??

I think we should always forgive if someone does/says something bad to us cuz God always forgives no matter what sins we do... and besides it says in Guru Granth Sahib Ji that u shall reap the fruit of ure deeds..bad or good and get it double or somthing like that, sorry dont exactly know all the words but its somthing like dat...

oh yea i read this somewhere:

'If you want to be forgiven by God, then learn to forgive others first'

:P 8) :wink:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!