Rape Epidemic In Europe

Xylitol

N30 wrote:

I am ok with your reply but what your reply implies is the impossibility of a Khalsa Raj because of the absence of a legal system. Again I have not saying this is bad. I am just being consequent based on your replies.

(Raj karega khalsa akai rahi no koi couplet) Khalsa Raj is open to interpretation based on individual surti. For me khalsa raj at this day and age would be every khalsa regardless where they are living is sovereign/chakarvarti. And who is khalsa? For me based on my understanding of gurbani- khalsa = bhramgyani regardless of any matt from spiritual context but from socio-religious context - khalsa raj either could be interperted as every sikh regardless where they live is sovereign.

This is becoming interesting discussion, which leads me to beg to question- what kind of laws/legal system maharaja ranjit singh sherai punjab followed?

Ishraqi, he say:

the risalah you mentionned is a theoretical case illustrating a problem of jurisprudence. The problem is this one: In cases where a father gives his daughter away in marriage before she reaches nine what rights does her husband have. Again this is a theoretical case and Imam Khomeini (ra) just gave his opinion. In this case we have two conflicting issues. The first one if the husband's right and the other one is the girl's right to bodily integrity. Some ulema argue that the husband has to wait until she is baligh (ie. attained sexual maturity) in order to have intercourse. Imam Khomeini (ra) argues that intercourse is not the only form of sexual activity and that as long as the girl's bodily integrity is not at risk such acts are ok. I personally would have included mental integrity as part of the discussion and would have come to a different conclusion.

So your Glorious Leader gives the green light for sexual abuse of a prebuscent girl as long as her rapist does not deflower her. I'm glad you do not agree with his views.

Now regarding such fatwas which are just opinions not laws, you need to remember that there is a difference between jurisprudence and ethics. Something may be legal licit but ethically bad. For example: divorce is legally allowed but highly disincouraged from an ethical point of view. This ruling by Imam Khomeini (ra) is his way of solving a problem of jurisprudence. It doesn't mean that this is what he himself believed to be right.

So your Glorious Leader will not hesitate in giving the thumbs up for unethical behaviour to get round those pesky sharia laws? Do you not see how repugnant and ridiculous is your defence of this fool?

The late Imam (ra) put great emphasis on the dignity of women and their rights in terms of studying and the work place. His respect for women was tremendous. The biography you mention is a Saudi work created to defame him. I personally know people who have been close to him and what you're saying about him are lies!

His grand daughter is probably more qualified that you to talk about him:

Your link offers no proof for your claim that the biography is not true. I am not interested in reading the account of a girl who has been nrought up on the legends of her grandfather.

As for sighe being prostitution: in your eyes a woman who enters a sighe with her fiancée before they get married is a whore? I guess you're among the people who are against seeing their spouse before marriage then. Your choice.

I have a problem with some Muslim male engaging in temporary marriage with some woman with whom he wants to sleep to give religious sanction to his lust. Especially given the fact that these are the same people who are so fond of accusing Western women of being sexually promiscuous.

May Shaitan-Aiwass ;) show you the truth,

K.

Kaljug wrote:

Your link offers no proof for your claim that the biography is not true. I am not interested in reading the account of a girl who has been nrought up on the legends of her grandfather.

The burden of validity is on you I am afraid. You're the one claiming things about Imam Khomeini (ra) using Saudi sources. There are enough serious books written by people who don't support Khomeini who say exactly the same as I do. The accounts of his wife and family are enough proof that you're a liar and the follower of a liar i.e. Crowley the Satanist. Following your argument I should assume than anyone but yourself knows more about your grandfather than you then. Great argument indeed.

I have a problem with some Muslim male engaging in temporary marriage with some woman with whom he wants to sleep to give religious sanction to his lust. Especially given the fact that these are the same people who are so fond of accusing Western women of being sexually promiscuous.

Who tells you that sighe is just about sex. Many couples just do sighe in order to meet up and go out because you can only go out with a mehram. What else they do in their private life is none of your business. In the eyes of the law and God they are married. If you have a problem with people's private life take some Primrose Oil for your period pains! As for "Western promiscuity", the Catholic Church condemns it as much as Islam does. There is nothing European about promiscuity, it's just an aspect of global consumer culture. Sex outside mariage is a sin, except for Crowley and his awlad-e haram disciples like you.

May Shaitan-Aiwass wink.gif show you the truth,

May God guard me from your Shaytan Bagwas, your lies and your heresy.

N3O wrote:

(Raj karega khalsa akai rahi no koi couplet) Khalsa Raj is open to interpretation based on individual surti. For me khalsa raj at this day and age would be every khalsa regardless where they are living is sovereign/chakarvarti. And who is khalsa? For me based on my understanding of gurbani- khalsa = bhramgyani regardless of any matt from spiritual context but from socio-religious context - khalsa raj either could be interperted as every sikh regardless where they live is sovereign.

This is becoming interesting discussion, which leads me to beg to question- what kind of laws/legal system maharaja ranjit singh sherai punjab followed?

Indeed the notion of Khalsa Raj is open to interpretation. Many people like you see Khalsa Raj more like a "kingdom of conscience", a sort of global state of spiritual awareness that would prevale in society. It's an interesting concept. On the other hand when Sikhs did have political power under Ranjit Singh they pretty much kept Mughal Shahi administration and laws with aspects of shastric law for personal matters. The Sudharm marg granth for example lays more emphacis on the shastric aspect of kingship but doesn't adress the issue of the legal system which seems to be at the discretion of thr ruler. It seems that Sikhs have basically taken the existing legal system and adapted it to their needs and concepts. Wether this is Khalsa Raj is another question. But indeed this is an interesting conversation quite different from the filthy comments by Kaljug and his crowlean heresy.

Ishraqi spouteth forth thusly:

The burden of validity is on you I am afraid. You're the one claiming things about Imam Khomeini (ra) using Saudi sources. There are enough serious books written by people who don't support Khomeini who say exactly the same as I do. The accounts of his wife and family are enough proof that you're a liar and the follower of a liar i.e. Crowley the Satanist. Following your argument I should assume than anyone but yourself knows more about your grandfather than you then. Great argument indeed.

Nope. You are the one who questioned the validity of the source. Prove it false or quit your whining about how those evil Saudis are smearing your ayatollah. Following your argument, we would speak to Hitler's grandchildren to establish the truth of the Holocaust. Great argument indeed.

Who tells you that sighe is just about sex. Many couples just do sighe in order to meet up and go out because you can only go out with a mehram. What else they do in their private life is none of your business. In the eyes of the law and God they are married. If you have a problem with people's private life take some Primrose Oil for your period pains! As for "Western promiscuity", the Catholic Church condemns it as much as Islam does. There is nothing European about promiscuity, it's just an aspect of global consumer culture. Sex outside mariage is a sin, except for Crowley and his awlad-e haram disciples like you.

It is your fellow co-religionists that are continuously obsessing about what European and American women are doing, my good man, so if it is anyone that needs supplements to balance their hormones, it is pretty much the whole of the Islamic world.

I've taken enough personal insults and false accusations from you. If you cannot play by the rules, I am going to request the mods to ban you.

May God guard me from your Shaytan Bagwas, your lies and your heresy.

:rolleyes:

K.