Randip Singh Vs Only Five Vs Singh 2 Vs Wahegurooseker

Randip Singh,

I am not sure when was your post deleted or if it was deleted at all. What i suspect, when we try to filter tu tu mein post (between you and onlyfive) from other threads and merge with this thread here. That post was probably left out in old threads, you may want to dig that up. You mentioned it was about keyboard warriors...have you seen this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwIbQ69Gt6s ...It's hilarious .... !!!!!!!!... :LOL: :lol: .was it the same video you shared in the post that went missing?

Randip Singh,

I am not sure when was your post deleted or if it was deleted at all. What i suspect, when we try to filter tu tu mein post (between you and onlyfive) from other threads and merge with this thread here. That post was probably left out in old threads, you may want to dig that up. You mentioned it was about keyboard warriors...have you seen this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwIbQ69Gt6s ...It's hilarious .... !!!!!!!!... :LOL: :lol: .was it the same video you shared in the post that went missing?

That is excellent! No was not the same video.

As you can gather I am 40, and I was involved quite a bit in anti-racist stuff back in the 80's and 90's. The same "Singh's" who I used to say come on a demo against fascists (where there was trouble), and they would refuse because they were fearful, I see on various forums (like sikhsangat) "larging" it up and making out what great Sikh warriors they are.

That is why I don't take people behind keyboards seriously.

It is like they see the Keyboard as one of the 5K's. They really are a disgrace not only to Sikhism, but humanity.