Does God really help us???

Hey people,

When shotay sahibjaday were martyer... where were god then?? didn't he see those two kids were dying , and how come God didn't help them to save thier life. Also , thousands of ppl dying with starvation every year. why don't God help those People. In punjab, thousands of young sikhs were killed by the police. why dont' got punish those responisble people. they are living well life and those who died, thier family is living in poverty and fear. why don't god see all this. when is God going to help all this people. Any Answer??

Hey God, if u some how read this .. then please ..if would like to hear it from u?? Sorry if i have said any thing wrong...........

Hey people,

When shotay sahibjaday were martyer... where were god then?? didn't he see those two kids were dying , and how come God didn't help them to save thier life. Also , thousands of ppl dying with starvation every year. why don't God help those People. In punjab, thousands of young sikhs were killed by the police. why dont' got punish those responisble people. they are living well life and those who died, thier family is living in poverty and fear. why don't god see all this. when is God going to help all this people. Any Answer??

Hey God, if u some how read this .. then please ..if would like to hear it from u?? Sorry if i have said any thing wrong...........

... where were god

u mean WHERE WAS GOD :roll: ?

when saying

where WERE god ...its means like plural...

when there only is ONE UNIVERSAL LORD

well n e ways

I belive the cause for that

must be that it was in there KARAM to be maryter in such a young age

n u know what

i must say

that reading about them

and using them as example

of a GURSIKH

I mean i believe iwas to show future Sikhs

that with the rite awareness and spirit

a 6 and 8 yr old SAHIBZADA kan be maryterd for their religion

today ppl go around n cut their hair...but hey

THEy didn't they accepted DEATH.......

at tyhe age of 6 and 8

(I'm not sure if it was 7 and 9 or 6and 8 )

I believe it was in their KARAM to be maryter in such a young age

and to fill the SPIRIT in the future Khalsa :)

mr singh is right, it all boils down to karams,

the sahibzadey must have done some great bhagti to be born as the children of dhan dhan shri guru gobind singh ji maharaj, they came to this earth to serve some purpose, they were born with the spirit of their father and they loved their religion more then anything

shri guru gobind singh ji maharaj knew prior to everything that his children were going to be martryed.... when maharaj took amrit from the panj pyare they asked him "we have given our heads to you maharaj, what will you give us?"... he replied "there will be a day when i will give up my whole family, my children for the khalsa panth"...

where shri guru gobind singh ji lost his 4 children, he gained millions in return, the matrdom of the sahibzadey is a message to everyone how you should love your sikhi, its one of the stories that pulls children towards their faith

i believe that everything happens for a purpose, the attack on shri harmandir sahib in 1984 will serve a purpose in the future, that attack always keeps a fire burning in the hearts of sikhs, the roits and murders of fellow sikh brothers will always keep sikhs together and fight for what is right, this is kalyug and we will see many highs and lows, to be a sikh in this day and age can be very hard, but we must remember the sacrifices of the khalsa in the past to help us get thru

people who do bad deeds, the people who kill other sikhs/muslims/hindus for no reason but just out of hate will be punished when their time comes

fateh ji

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Wahegur Ji Ki Fateh

YES!!! God always helps us!

He helped me when my life had become hell!

and i felt Him and Guru Ji close to me very much! Something happened in my life and I felt like i was goin crazy n jst used to cry all day all night and cry in bathroom, cry eating, cry in the Gurdwara, cry doin path, cry holdn Guru Gobind Singh Jis photo, cry while listening to shabads..to be honest i was in urgent need of some anti-depressants, but since i couldnt tell ne1 abt my prob i cried my heart out Waheguru and Guru Ji and they helped me...it took 8 months but im betta now cuz of Guru Ji and hooked to Gurbani and path!

Dukh Daroo Sukh Rogg Paiya, Ja Sukh Tam Na Hoi

So yes God ALWAYS helps we just need to pray to Him everyday and thank Him and love Him only & He shows the way!

Fateh

the sons of guru gobind singh were liberated and are in saackhand right now, did god do them an injustice by allowing them to be martyred, or did he free them?

as for hte people starving, where there is ying there is yang. its karma. until people become less irreligious that will continue. tis kalyug after all.

wjkk,wjkf

aman singh veer,

'perception' is the core of this; there is always more then one way to look at / analyse every situation.

example of the sahibzadey; on one hand death on the other saach khand.

the problem is that we are often blind to the blessings we have been bestowed with & arn't able to look at the bigger picture - usually because we can't even make out the smaller, immediate picture. this also boils down to gurus bakshish.

bhul chuk maaf

wjkk,wjkf