Slander Of Dasam Granth On Spn

singh2

after that waheguruseeker satrted like this

As your claim will be proved false and full of lies, I would expect you to apologise to all in this forum and in Sikh Sangat forum and other forums where you have spread the lies about SPN and at the Freemont Gurdwara, El Sobrante Gurdwara and San Jose Gurdwara this Sunday in front of the whole Sangat. I can have this arranged for you through the Gurdwara Commitees.

Tejwant ji

I live in that area and know these committees much better than you know them. I am in touch with them especially Chairman of san Jose committe for the last 29 years.So no need for any

recommendation from you. Why do not you come over here and we can visit these Gurudwaras jointly. But anyway it does not pertain to this thread.

Let us focus on Dasam granth taht you have been calling as Hindu Granth .It is good time to remove our misgivings.

The ball is in your court and it is your duty to prove it. You can start a new thread to prove why you have spread lies about SPN on Sikh forums and I am serious about the 3 Gurdwara committees in your area

Tejwant singh ji

I know you from other forums as well. You have come recently to SPN.Why do not you start a thread and i will condense your posts that shows your ideology about Dasam granth and terming me Hindu for defending this scripture. You have done it here many times. But let us deal with this thread first as it may help in removing your misgivings.

You come over here and i will go with you to these Gurudwaras myself. i will also carry with me a dossier of your insults about Dasam granth . INcidentally these committees have not an iota of doubt in their mind about the authenticity of Dasam Granth ji.One of the founder of the Gurdwara you mentioned has prakash of Dasam Granth beer in his home. They will be able to know your views.

Please let me when you are coming after fixing your travel plans.

It is funny that you bring Dal Singh into the picture to authenticate that handwriting belongs to Guru Gobind Singh. That makes no sense. It only proves that you are speculating and creating falsehood on purpose without any SOLID proof.

Tejwant ji

Dal singh seems to have raed Sikh history quite well. As you have not seen any Hukmanama of sahib Guru gobind singh ji, you do not know Guru sahib's handwriting. He is saying what he has seen.

The manuscripts we are talking has signature of Guru sahib also. What other solid proof you want.Why do not you go for otehr parameter like internal evidence of Sri dasam Granth

Sahib.

Gurbani says what to argue with someone who himself puts a question and himself answers.

My request again, let us not turn this thread inpolemics. Ask me if you have doubts on sri Dasm Granth sahib and i will try to answer to my limited ability.

First of all, you do not need my presence to apologise for your lies. But I have arranged the camera crews for all the 3 Gurdwaras when you go in front of the Sangat to apologise that you as a Sikh has been lying on the net about SPN and spreading falsehood about what is being said here.

Your bpresence will enhance the occasion and they will be able to know you. I will pay your ticket even.

Do not spoil the thread. talk about Dasam granths sahib. What are your reasons for calling Dasam Granth a Hindu scripture. Give us reference here.

All we want is for you to show the posts from this forum which slander Dasam Granth as you have accused the SPN of doing.

It is time to seek the TRUTH now.

It is time to remove your misgivings about Dasam granth sahib. Please let us know what is internal evidence that makes you to say that it is hindu scripture.

As I am being referred to hear, let me clarify my position.

I merely said that writing on the khaas patr posted did have similarity with what I remember of a handwritten hukum nama attributed to dasmesh pita. Sadly the image of the page was of poor quality, as I stated so we can't really draw any conclusions from it.

You know there are forensic handwriting experts that study handwriting for a living and would probably be able to compare the two and draw conclusions.

I wanted to post the two images online for users to see for themselves and discuss any similarities and differences in handwriting. But the image quality didn't allow for this.

See, when people get personal, and everyone seems to be doing it! We lose out on serious learning!!! It is so annoying!

As I am being referred to hear, let me clarify my position.

I merely said that writing on the khaas patr posted did have similarity with what I remember of a handwritten hukum nama attributed to dasmesh pita. Sadly the image of the page was of poor quality, as I stated so we can't really draw any conclusions from it.

You know there are forensic handwriting experts that study handwriting for a living and would probably be able to compare the two and draw conclusions.

I wanted to post the two images online for users to see for themselves and discuss any similarities and differences in handwriting. But the image quality didn't allow for this.

See, when people get personal, and everyone seems to be doing it! We lose out on serious learning!!! It is so annoying!

dalsingh101

Do you think waheguruseeker will believe that. He will never as his job is to sustain this controversy.

It is enough to see and conclude by comparing two handwritings that they are from one person. Guru sahib had a unique style of writing. Moreover he was also using symbol in his writing. That also matches.

I expaline to you about circumsatnces in which Hazuri beer was plundered when Anandpur sahib was sacked and is still in private possession.

if you really believe that why would you bother posting here at all?

why read books and go do 'sangat of singhs'? why dont you just read the ONLY text as far as sikhi is cocnerned (im sure you can figure out what i am alluding to) and go sit somewhere and follow its guidance?

the fact is that the reason you peopl are so threatened by 'Kala Afghanist' is because like you lot they view religion as purely conceptual entity. you are worried that your concepts will be unsurped by theirs. you people are fixated on institutions, ideas, interpetations etc.

e.g. what consequence is it to someones worship if they believe in reincarnation or not?

When a person wants to learn about Hinduism, Islam, Christianity, Buddhism they have excellent forums on the internet. They don't engage in debates which would even scare an experienced New York lawyer. Our people (Punjabi Sikhs) turn fanatical and disgusting when defending their beliefs. Always questioning everything, always disagreeing with everything, always doubting everything is what most Sikh forums are all about. This is especially true for Kala Afghanists on the Sikh forums. They stoop to very low standards when engaging in a debate. They do not even have a brotherly tone when speaking to fellow Sikhs who they disagree with. At least Sikhs of other sects when debating with each other respectfully acknowledg each other as brothers.

Kala Afghanists are basically atheists in disguise. As another member here correctly called them ‘closet communists’. All Sikh sects what every their beliefs at least they have a common base i.e. belief in Naam Simran, Gurmantra, Amritvela, belief in Dasam Bani etc. But Kala Afghanists are as different from all Sikhs as Muslims or Christians are different from Sikhs. Kala Afghanists do not believe in Gurmat, which is why I refuse to even acknowledge them as fellow Sikhs. They are not followers of Guru Nanak Sahib Jee, they are followers of Gurbaksh Kala Afghana (the pedophile).

When a person wants to learn about Hinduism, Islam, Christianity, Buddhism they have excellent forums on the internet. They don't engage in debates which would even scare an experienced New York lawyer. Our people (Punjabi Sikhs) turn fanatical and disgusting when defending their beliefs. Always questioning everything, always disagreeing with everything, always doubting everything is what most Sikh forums are all about. This is especially true for Kala Afghanists on the Sikh forums. They stoop to very low standards when engaging in a debate. They do not even have a brotherly tone when speaking to fellow Sikhs who they disagree with. At least Sikhs of other sects when debating with each other respectfully acknowledg each other as brothers.

Kala Afghanists are basically atheists in disguise. As another member here correctly called them ‘closet communists’. All Sikh sects what every their beliefs at least they have a common base i.e. belief in Naam Simran, Gurmantra, Amritvela, belief in Dasam Bani etc. But Kala Afghanists are as different from all Sikhs as Muslims or Christians are different from Sikhs. Kala Afghanists do not believe in Gurmat, which is why I refuse to even acknowledge them as fellow Sikhs. They are not followers of Guru Nanak Sahib Jee, they are followers of Gurbaksh Kala Afghana (the pedophile).

They are enemies of sikhs in sikh disguise.You can call them malesh khalsa.

Your buddies slander bani of our Guru. You remain there listening to venom of waheguruseeker.

do you debate there. there is no debate. Iwas called for debate but all i listened was like a court case where

personal slander was involved.

all your buddies do there is to promote kala afghan ideology. You call it debate. What a sham you have created there.

So a bob cut who resorts to frequent lies is a sikh.That is the type of sikhi you want to bring it in now.

Your kala afgana agenda is bared.

They are better than you and you have no proof they promote Kala Afghana. What they do do is make you post evidence, and you cannot usually do that.

Page 870

ਮੂਰਖ ਸਿਉ ਬੋਲੇ ਝਖ ਮਾਰੀ ॥੨॥

मूरख सिउ बोले झख मारी ॥२॥

Mūrakẖ si▫o bole jẖakẖ mārī. ||2||

To speak with a fool is to babble uselessly. ||2||

ਬੋਲਤ ਬੋਲਤ ਬਢਹਿ ਬਿਕਾਰਾ ॥

बोलत बोलत बढहि बिकारा ॥

Bolaṯ bolaṯ badẖėh bikārā.

By speaking and only speaking, corruption only increases.

ਬਿਨੁ ਬੋਲੇ ਕਿਆ ਕਰਹਿ ਬੀਚਾਰਾ ॥੩॥

बिनु बोले किआ करहि बीचारा ॥३॥

Bin bole ki▫ā karahi bīcẖārā. ||3||

If I do not speak, what can the poor wretch do? ||3||

ਕਹੁ ਕਬੀਰ ਛੂਛਾ ਘਟੁ ਬੋਲੈ ॥

कहु कबीर छूछा घटु बोलै ॥

Kaho Kabīr cẖẖūcẖẖā gẖat bolai.

Says Kabeer, the empty pitcher makes noise,

ਭਰਿਆ ਹੋਇ ਸੁ ਕਬਹੁ ਨ ਡੋਲੈ ॥੪॥੧॥

भरिआ होइ सु कबहु न डोलै ॥४॥१॥

Bẖari▫ā ho▫e so kabahu na dolai. ||4||1||

but that which is full makes no sound. ||4||1||

Singh2 forget agruing with a fanatic. These guys have their agenda set and are only going to spread their hatred here and on other sites. Uncle ji(Randip Singh) is here to spread SPN as good and any other site as bad. SPn is all about getting the most members and having the highest hitts. True radical Muslims.

Leave these guys alone they got nothing to say that's virtous. Watch Randip will personally attack me here and i wont say anything back because hes crazy, mentally insane. And when i say crazy and insane i don't mean in the hip hop gangsta way hes crazy man, I MEAN HE IS REALLY CRAZY AND MEANTALLY INSANE.

Agree 100%. Everyone has seen their behaviour.

When it comes to anti Dasam Bani people there are two types. The ideological extremists, such as the ones who came here recently to debate, and the ignorant ones. The ignorant ones simply don't know, have been mislead. They are open to growing and changing in their Sikhi. The ideological extremists (who are even more ignorant) have an agenda and absolutely no intention of changing their mind. They will use (and have been caught using) the cheapest lowest tactics possible. There is no point discussing with these people. It's like trying to convince a hardcore KKK member that all human beings are inherently of equal worth.

Agree 100%. Everyone has seen their behaviour.

When it comes to anti Dasam Bani people there are two types. The ideological extremists, such as the ones who came here recently to debate, and the ignorant ones. The ignorant ones simply don't know, have been mislead. They are open to growing and changing in their Sikhi. The ideological extremists (who are even more ignorant) have an agenda and absolutely no intention of changing their mind. They will use (and have been caught using) the cheapest lowest tactics possible. There is no point discussing with these people. It's like trying to convince a hardcore KKK member that all human beings are inherently of equal worth.

You are right brother. I personally do not belong to any sect. I try to see goodness in all whether they are Sampradayak, original Singh Sabha, Nanaksar or the Puratan orders like the Nihangs, Nirmalas, because to an outsider like me I can see they have a common base. They all believe in doing Naam Simran on the Gurmantar, Dasam Bani, Amritvela etc. Based on that they can call each acknowledge each other as brothers. But the Kala Afganists are different in this regard since they do not share a common base to ours. They try to explain everything through limits of science. They think that if something cannot be explained through science then it must be false. They try to fit Sikhi into the limits of science which greatly reduces Sikh.

Sad thing is, when these Kala Afghanists debate as we have all recently seen on this forum, they have no brotherly tone. They are very disrespectful, very unSikh behaviour in my opinion. I can expect this from them since that is how their mentor Mr Gurbaksh Kala Afghana is. How can any sane person debate with them when they stoop to such low standards? I’m used to the negativity on Sikh forum, so the negativity does not affect me much anymore. But I never ever recommend a young Sikh youth to visit Sikh discussion forums because I would never want them to be exposed to such negativity. By far, Sikh awareness is the best.

Forum member Singh2 has started a thread at sikhawareness.com entitled Slander of Dasam Granth at SPN. On the thread Singh2 and other members of sikhawareness have made numerous public allegations that various SPN members, moderators and mentors have slandered Sri Dasam Granth, and that SPN admin has aided and abetted the slander. It is unfortunate that sikhawareness has allowed such negative propaganda at the behest of one member without confirming these allegations independently. SPN has not acted in a similar way toward any other Internet forum. Despite his provocations, SPN has accommodated Singh2 and allowed him to share his views. We at SPN feel such misleading of the panth is unacceptable and serves to further divide us. We also believe that the allegations are categorically untrue. We invite sikhwareness members to identify and list specific examples of slander found on SPN, naming the member, moderator or mentor who uttered the slander. You must also clearly state that you are responding to our invitation as a sikhwareness.com member. You will be required to provide the thread url and post number where the slander occurred. Slander is defined as words falsely spoken that damage the reputation of another person. No multiple identities! Respectfully, the Admin at SPN

Post at this link: http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/general-disc...html#post105402

Forum member Singh2 has started a thread at sikhawareness.com entitled Slander of Dasam Granth at SPN. On the thread Singh2 and other members of sikhawareness have made numerous public allegations that various SPN members, moderators and mentors have slandered Sri Dasam Granth, and that SPN admin has aided and abetted the slander. It is unfortunate that sikhawareness has allowed such negative propaganda at the behest of one member without confirming these allegations independently. SPN has not acted in a similar way toward any other Internet forum. Despite his provocations, SPN has accommodated Singh2 and allowed him to share his views. We at SPN feel such misleading of the panth is unacceptable and serves to further divide us. We also believe that the allegations are categorically untrue. We invite sikhwareness members to identify and list specific examples of slander found on SPN, naming the member, moderator or mentor who uttered the slander. You must also clearly state that you are responding to our invitation as a sikhwareness.com member. You will be required to provide the thread url and post number where the slander occurred. Slander is defined as words falsely spoken that damage the reputation of another person. No multiple identities! Respectfully, the Admin at SPN

dass007

In what capacity you are writing this. What is your role on SPN.

This is not negative propaganda. It is a fact that two of mentors at SPN are hard core kala afghani chelas

who write negatively about bani of tenth master. The title of Thread is Slander of Dasam Granth on SPN.

Since they write there it is but natural SPN name will surface. One khalsa Fauj terms Dasam granth as Kanjar kavita. SPN had been tolerating it till i went.

When i started posting in defence of Dasam granth about a month back mentors started using bullying langauge against me. One mentor called me a Hindu peddaling Dasam granth. He called Dasam granth a Hindu scripture. he called Dasam granth anti gurmat. My posts started getting deleted. I was accused by anthonia as somebody like muslim extremist.Finally they put me under modeartion.

Incidemtally you were no where and never posted anything for Dasam granth. Now suddenly you have surfaced here. Same message on sikh sangat.com and here under different names.

That is when i started here stating the facts. Do you deny above? If so i can post the relevant posts for you

here.

I went second time on the invitation of dal singh. I was met with nothing but hate questions. Then finally Dal singh had a debate with me and as soon as it was finished then same barage of questions.

Your mentors will not allow any debate to be done there so far they are there. put your house in order first and then blame others. Also instruct your mentors and admn lady stop lying about otehrs.

What do you mean by multiple identities. I have the same ID with added 2 here and same ID there. On sikhawareness my id of inder singh was already in use and i registerd by Inder singh2 and used SINGH2 as my writing ID. THis itself shows how truthful you are.

Why you guys are posting two identical messages one here and one on sikhsangat under two different names. So who are you Tony ( who posted this message on sikhsangat) or dass007?

They are better than you and you have no proof they promote Kala Afghana. What they do do is make you post evidence, and you cannot usually do that.

Page 870

ਮੂਰਖ ਸਿਉ ਬੋਲੇ ਝਖ ਮਾਰੀ ॥੨॥

मूरख सिउ बोले झख मारी ॥२॥

Mūrakẖ si▫o bole jẖakẖ mārī. ||2||

To speak with a fool is to babble uselessly. ||2||

ਬੋਲਤ ਬੋਲਤ ਬਢਹਿ ਬਿਕਾਰਾ ॥

बोलत बोलत बढहि बिकारा ॥

Bolaṯ bolaṯ badẖėh bikārā.

By speaking and only speaking, corruption only increases.

ਬਿਨੁ ਬੋਲੇ ਕਿਆ ਕਰਹਿ ਬੀਚਾਰਾ ॥੩॥

बिनु बोले किआ करहि बीचारा ॥३॥

Bin bole ki▫ā karahi bīcẖārā. ||3||

If I do not speak, what can the poor wretch do? ||3||

ਕਹੁ ਕਬੀਰ ਛੂਛਾ ਘਟੁ ਬੋਲੈ ॥

कहु कबीर छूछा घटु बोलै ॥

Kaho Kabīr cẖẖūcẖẖā gẖat bolai.

Says Kabeer, the empty pitcher makes noise,

ਭਰਿਆ ਹੋਇ ਸੁ ਕਬਹੁ ਨ ਡੋਲੈ ॥੪॥੧॥

भरिआ होइ सु कबहु न डोलै ॥४॥१॥

Bẖari▫ā ho▫e so kabahu na dolai. ||4||1||

but that which is full makes no sound. ||4||1||

Randip

You were caught on SPN by me lying today and shamelessly you post here and talk about truth.

You are a shameless creature and liar calling other monkeys and then you quote Gurbani here.

Tony aka dass oo7 ji

You are posting same post on sikhsangat and here under two different names.Please read:

On July 3, 2008 in the thread Dasam granth history, Mentor SPN Giani Jarnail singh wrote

1 Letter of Bhai mani singh To mata sundri on Dasam granth compositions is fake

2) He wrote dasam granth has pornography in it and has sex acts and tells us how to drink, take bhang etc

Now dasam garnth is an accepted scripture among sikhs. how can an aged man acting as mentor of SPN is allowed to make such ridiculous statements. I responded to him by giving refrences that what he writes is false assumption and has no historical backing.

In the same thread one Pk70 also castigates dasam granth sahib.

THis is just tip of iceberg. I will post more. i have posted what i have seen there. It will all be proved to you.

Tony/dass ji

That is what another member writes

On Jan 17,2008 dasam granth and its history thread

Another member Bhagat singh writes Dasam granth bas piece of tarsh

The post parts are given below

There are parts of Dasam Granth that can be made into an adult video. The language used is very common, so when you read it, it sounds fine if you dont understand BUT if you understand it, you can't help but have a laugh at that piece of trash and wonder why people say Guru Gobind Singh would write such a thing!\

The in the same thread Bhagat singh writes

I don't know why... maybe...its because it's got porn in it! -----

dasam granth cannot be written by Guru Gobind Singh JI. Stop calling him the writer of this nonsensical piece of trash.

Khanda and Kirpan were present before Guru Gobind Singh.

Dont push it, now you will say Guru Gobind Singh worshipped Chandi! NONSENSE!----

10th Master and Amrit have nothing to do with that trash! Do YOU know anything about the concept of Khalsa??

-- ---------------------------------------------------------------------

So please stop making false claims. Read what is written above.

Vada Mera Govind Agam Agochar

Group: Members

Member No.: 16138

Rating: < 0 ( 1 ) 3 >

Tony aka Dass ji

in the same thread Aman singh owner of SPN reinforces view of Jarnail singh by citing this from somewhere and no source is given. THis is a very clever trick to back giani ji.

Post of aman is given below

By Aman singh of SPN

1. Not all that is contained in Dasam Granth is Gurbaani, but there is authentic Baani like Jaap Sahib etc.

2. Dasam Granth was not compiled by the Guru's, but it was supposedly done by Bhai Mani Singh much later - as pointed out by Kesar Singh Chibber. However kesar Singh also writes that a 'Sikh' cursed Bhai Sahib, that his 'band band' would be cut, yet he would remain steadfast in his sikhi.

This seems to be a crude attempt to undermine the sikhi of a great Sikh like Bhai Mani Singh. Please analyse, this story. See how the story attempts to say that the bemisaal shahdat of Bhai Mani Singh was due to a 'curse' by a 'Sikh', not because he was a great Sikh.

Further there is neither a concept of Boon or curse in sikhi. All powers are in the hand of almighty not with anyone. Further a true Sikh would never curse, Bhai Sahib, who himself being a tru sikhi would never do any unsikhi or manmati acticity.

Kesar Singh Chiber also writes that he is writing the accounts on hearsay... something which poses a question mark on the authenticity of his accounts.

He wrote his Bansavalinama when he was 72 years old !!!

3. Even if we assume for a moment that Bachittar Natak and CharitroPakhyan are Gurbaani, we cannot accord them the same status as Guru Granth Sahib, that is the status of our Guru. If we were to do that, tommorrow, somone may question why we canot have Prakash of Bhai Gurdas Baani, for that is Panth Pravnit.

4. The fact, dear Veers is to sit down, think cooly and arrive at a conclusion for the benefit of Sikhs all over. I wonder what stops the SGPC from having a debate within the 2 factions to resolve the issue.

The above is a typical kala afghana sect writing.Yet you say you are being wrongly quoted.

dass of SPN ji

On Jan 17,2008 dasam granth and its history thread

Another member Bhagat singh writes Dasam granth bas piece of tarsh

The post parts are given below

There are parts of Dasam Granth that can be made into an adult video. The language used is very common, so when you read it, it sounds fine if you dont understand BUT if you understand it, you can't help but have a laugh at that piece of trash and wonder why people say Guru Gobind Singh would write such a thing!\

I don't know why... maybe...its because it's got porn in it! -----

dasam granth cannot be written by Guru Gobind Singh JI. Stop calling him the writer of this nonsensical piece of trash.

Dont push it, now you will say Guru Gobind Singh worshipped Chandi! NONSENSE!----

10th Master and Amrit have nothing to do with that trash! Do YOU know anything about the concept of Khalsa??

==================================================================

Another member International akali on Dasam granth in same thread

See how international is discarding Dasam granth in the same thread.

Quote: Originally Posted by International Akaali bani hai guru guru hai bani vich bani Amrit sarai.

You have admitted that dasam granth is not guru and then how can you say that jaap sahib tav parsaad swaiye is gurbani. It is literature equvilent to Zafarnama. Please contemplate the shabad written above.

The only word which is contained of the guru is Guru Granth Sahib ji. Jaap sahib, swaiye, chaupai do not have the stamp of guru on it. The word of the guru is only in Guru Granth Sahib ji. That is who you call guru now and forever will.

We also believe that the allegations are categorically untrue

Daas of SPN ji

Please give your opinion since evidence has been furnished, It is obvious that

slander and name calling in dirty langauge for dasam granth was going on.

Since you are aware of this,may we know how you will stop this. Once you

do that as Aman singh had warned one of posters, i have nothing to write

on SPN. I have no personal issue with them.

Go to the top of the pageReport Post

Edit Post

singh2 has presented some powerful evidence which proves his point. Slander of Gurbani is allowed and encouraged on SPN.

Mithar ji

This is just a tip of iceberg. I have not scruitnised even 20 percent of posts yet. Name of whaeguruseeker is yet to figure.

Singh2 forget agruing with a fanatic. These guys have their agenda set and are only going to spread their hatred here and on other sites. Uncle ji(Randip Singh) is here to spread SPN as good and any other site as bad. SPn is all about getting the most members and having the highest hitts. True radical Muslims.

Leave these guys alone they got nothing to say that's virtous. Watch Randip will personally attack me here and i wont say anything back because hes crazy, mentally insane. And when i say crazy and insane i don't mean in the hip hop gangsta way hes crazy man, I MEAN HE IS REALLY CRAZY AND MEANTALLY INSANE.

Have you learned what the "Leg Press" exercise is yet? :LOL: :lol:

Randip

You were caught on SPN by me lying today and shamelessly you post here and talk about truth.

You are a shameless creature and liar calling other monkeys and then you quote Gurbani here.

Read the definition of Mcarthyism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism

McCarthyism is the politically motivated practice of making accusations of disloyalty, subversion, or treason without proper regard for evidence.

Although McCarthy was officially censured by the Senate for misconduct in 1954 (most of his evidence was fabricated), his claims induced an atmosphere of suspicion and paranoia that destroyed many careers. The term has come to signify any type of reckless political persecution or witch-hunt.

Some more quotes of slander from SPN

Giani ji on dasam granth

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/hard-talk/23...shan-singh.html

imho the entire drama is about the "Bachittar Natak"..Strange Drama !!

First Kala Afghana exposed this as fake and not written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji..

Then Ragi Darshan Singh Ji also came forward to actively PROTEST this book being placed on Par with our GURU..

Thus those who "hate" kala Afghana must also hate Ragi....because they both are saying the same thing...Bachittar Natak aka dsm granth is NOT by Guru Ji and should NOT be parkash at Hazoor Sahib where the 3ooth Gurta Gadhi Diws of GURU is being celebrated..Gurta was given to ONLY Guru Granth Sahib JI and no other boook/granth has nay equal significance especially at Hazoor Sahib where the 1708 decision by GUur Ji is being celebrated.

Source:: Sikh Philosophy Network http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/showthread.php?t=23200 (Kala Afghana V/S Darshan Singh Ragi)

Source:: Sikh Philosophy Network http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/showthread.php?t=23200 (Kala Afghana V/S Darshan Singh Ragi)

Thus it would be sweet music to these peopel...IF...the Ragi and KA were to fight !!

An enemy divided is an enemy dead....

BUT imho this is NOT about to happen any time soon....the KA wrote BOOKS..and the RAGI is an ORATOR...BOTH complement each other !!! Their MESSAGE is the SAME.."SAY NO TO DSM GRANTH".

Gyani Js

===============================================================

You embrace Dasam Granth instead by undermining,disrepescting and second guessing Guru Gobind Singh ji. It needs nothing more than common sense to see that if Guru Gobind Singh ji wanted a granth by his name then he would not have added his father's Guru Teg Bahadur's Gurbani in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and hence would have rendered it useless.

It is appalling that you and your ilk do not accept Guru Gobind Singh's decision. So now you know that you and people who think the way you do are unshamedly heretic, which is sad.

==================================================================

Giani ji on Dasam granth

Praising those who wrote against dasam granth and wee excommunicated

SO if..I say IF..a Bhag Singh Ambala came along and questioned the DSM Granth with ONE Book.....Bhai Gurbakhs Singh Kala Afghana came along and wrote TEN Books..many others also wrote not only BOOKS but also offered a REWARD of TEN LAKH Rupees to anyoen who cna prove that the writer of dsm Granth is Guur Gobind Singh Ji....SO WHAT ?? IF these people are all FRAUDS..telling lies..have no basis..what are we AFRAID OF ?? Why go to extrereme knee jerk reactions like excommunicate them, villify them, take a microscope and digg durt on their personal lives to discredit them....and form so called Human Rights Organsiations that DECIDE on DSm Granth ( Human Rights !! not Scripture Rights ??) set up Orgs and Coms and Nets on the Internet etc etc to "prove" something that NEEDS NO PROOF ?? Why not let the FALSEHOOD FALL ON ITS OWN ??

============================================================

Again Giani ji calls rehatnamsa and hukam nama as fake'

Fake Laetters of Bhai mani Singh..Fake rehitnamahs, Hukmanmahs, etc etc and all...has been going on for CENTURIES...

people all over can read the TRUTH..in www.Rozana spokesman.com

=================================================================

Tejwant calling others Hindus for respecting DG

Inder Singh ji,

I want to thank you for showing your true colors and your faith in Hinduism which is not a bad thing. Lots of Hindus are also members of this Sikh forum.

===============================================================

Tejwant calling believers in dasam bani as Hindutva

When these things about DG being the work of Guru Gobind Singh keep on cropping up by some whose agenda is nothing but deviate us from our only GURU- Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and add Hindutva into Sikhi.

===========================================================

Khalsa fauj on dasam granth

I am a Sikh of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. You can bring your Guru which is Dasam Granth, to live debate. We can read some chariters to the sangat.

NOTE Same thread for these

Have you learned what the "Leg Press" exercise is yet? :LOL: :lol:

Randip

Stop beating about bush. What is your comment for the posts of Bhagat singh given here and reproduced.

And reply in light of post of tony aka dass007 given below

We also believe that the allegations are categorically untrue. We invite sikhwareness members to identify and list specific examples of slander found on SPN, naming the member, moderator or mentor who uttered the slander. You must also clearly state that you are responding to our invitation as a sikhwareness.com member. You will be required to provide the thread url and post number where the slander occurred. Slander is defined as words falsely spoken that damage the reputation of another person. No multiple identities! Respectfully, the Admin at SPN

WE are well aware derogatory language is being used for Dasam Granth sahib at SPN.SPN posted here that it is not correct as they do not

allow any filthy language for Dasam Granth and asked for evidence.

Evidence with cut out posts datewise was posted on their website. They started histting back in a provocative language and justifed what they allow

there. FOLLOWING IS THE response from Aman aka Ideal singh who is owner of that site

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/general-disc...ilosophy-2.html

Inder Singh ji and all your supporters, everybody is entitled to his/her opinions on any subject. Its a Talibanis trait to suppress one way of thinking to promote another. If you feel insecure dealing with the realities of real life situations then you are most welcome to leave the SPN and continue spreading your lies over and over again. We are least bothered.

SPN primarily respects the freedom of speech and expression of each and everybody and that includes you, gyani ji, tejwant ji, myself and all others... if anybody reflects on the same spectrum in a particular way that does not make it a engraving on a stone and others would start making chidish bragging, hue and cry over the matter... Sikhi is not such a weak link that it needs the support of falliable humans like you and me. Truth pervails under all circumstances. Let us allow the truth to reveal itself in our lives...

Source:: Sikh Philosophy Network http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/showthread.php?t=25674 (Re: Slander of Dasam Granth at Sikh Philosophy Network)

Everybody here is exloring all the possiblities and nobody has the right to label a person for his personal way of thinking as slandering. Even the other persons, who have opposing point of view to yous, can label you as slandering as you do not adhere to their way of thinking. Even they can cheaply go to other platform and spread hatred against you. But, they choose to learn and evolve. Choice is ours.

Source:: Sikh Philosophy Network http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/showthread.php?t=25674 (Re: Slander of Dasam Granth at Sikh Philosophy Network)

SPN allowed you and your supporters to speak your heart out in favour of Sri DG and SPN allowed all others who do not agree to compiliations of Sri DG. This is called a fair play. This is all SPN is about. The posts you have posted above are just a point of view of an individual and nothing more. SPN is toally neutral on this issue of DG and it will remains like this no matter how boxed minded people make a hue and cry over this.

We are all here to learn discover and evolve... You are always most welcome to share your knowledge on Gurbani and Gurmat Vichar, if any. We have no time to your baseless accusitions and spreading them shamelessly all over the forums. Stop indulging in mud slinging and turf wars... we ain't interested in that. We are least bothered.

If you can not digest and enjoy the freedom of expression and speech atomosphere around here then you are most welcome to walk out... and return to where you belong... you should be thankful that even after so much turmoil casued by your false propaganda, we are allowing you to freely navigate over here and pick and choose posts. Very smart.

Rest later...

AND THEN

Inder Singh ji, why are you so insecure...? Why your faith in the Guru so feeble and delicate that it shakes each time someone utters somehing that does not adhere to your thought process. Nothing happens against the will of the Waheguru/Lord, Inder Singh Ji. Who are we to play Waheguru's Advocates?

This would interest you Inder Singh ji, there are more than several translations of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji freely taking rounds on internet... For your information, the most widely circulated and accepted translation of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji has been done by Mona Sikhs, Jasjeet Singh Thind, Dr. Kulbir S Thing... Sri Granth - a Sri Guru Granth Sahib Resource.

Some translations are so ambigious and anti-gurmat but even then are freely circulated over the internet. Every other day a new person/derawala/sant/baba/add to endless list, comes up with his/her own interpreations... Have you ever bothered to deal with such persons? They are creating doubts in the mind of readers in real time? These are the real threats to Sikhi in the long term... Have you and your supporters ever bothered to compare or analysed the translations of these persons and expose kind of falsehood they may be spreading?

Persons, trasnlating Gurbani (Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji ji) without any real understanding are the real threat to the Panth... What have you done to stop this?

================================================================================

========================

An egoistic response. Abuse and twisting the significance of a religious scripture is being called Freedom of speech amd those who revere that scripture

and ask for restraint or checks on defaulters are called talibans.

THis unmasks theor real face.

I think he's clearly proven that slander is going on. There is no point of posting the above.

All the SPN team seems to be able to do, is resort to personal attacks. You guys love to divert attention don't you? :P