Spn View Of Dasam Grath

"Moderators should take notice of Singh2's attitude. I have been always respectful to him. My posts would prove that. I address him with Ji and always greet him with Fateh."

Then:

"Please Stop frothing. It is bad for your advanced age and lecherous mind. I do not lie. You have had the monopoly of lying so far."

Lol.

You PROUDLY speak about your use of 'Fateh' PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE THE FATEH SALUATION IS GIVEN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB.

If its not there where is it from (source please) and why do you use it?

Dhanvaad Jeeo.

Is calling someone lecherous is respectful? So that is the standrd of your gursikhi.

All you have done so far is indulge in polemics over personal issues. It seems you have nothing else except using derogatory langugae for others.

Singh2 aka Inder Singh ji,

Guru Fateh.

Please do not blame me for what your mind is like. You have shown that in your multiple posts. That is your standard which you have been cultivating even at this advanced age of 82. What a shame!

You are the only one responsible for your mind and its lechery. It is so easy to blame others.

Regards

Tejwant Singh

"Moderators should take notice of Singh2's attitude. I have been always respectful to him. My posts would prove that. I address him with Ji and always greet him with Fateh."

Then:

"Please Stop frothing. It is bad for your advanced age and lecherous mind. I do not lie. You have had the monopoly of lying so far."

Lol.

You PROUDLY speak about your use of 'Fateh' PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE THE FATEH SALUATION IS GIVEN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB.

If its not there where is it from (source please) and why do you use it?

Dhanvaad Jeeo.

Shaheedian ji,

Guru fateh.

Let the Moderator put my post back which was in response to your earlier accusations then I will respond to all you. So in the meantime bear with me.:-)

Tejwant Singh

Ps: Is greeting someone with Fateh a bad thing in your mind?

His question is do you know from where this fateh comes?

Guru Fateh.

LOL. You can not give up. At this advanced age of 82, you have not learned the manners. I asked you before also that let people who I am talking to respond. Give them a chance. It is very unbecoming on a person like you to do that. It shows how insecure you are.

You as a Hindu would not know the meaning of Fateh because you have never responded likewise. You have already shown your true colours by lying all the times.

I am waiting for the Moderators of this forum to be fair and balanced. They have deleted my responses to the posts which were addressed to me. I hope they will put those post back otherwise remove other people's posts addressed to me as well. That would be only fair. So let us see what happens. When my posts are put back, then only I will be able to respond to Shaheedyan and other people.

mod note: Your posts, as well as some posts from the opposing side, were deleted for going off topic. You guys were warned about this before.

In the meantime, why don't you respond to Randip Singh ji's questions? Why are you afraid to do that? I thought you were seeking the truth then I forget that you call yourself a proud Jatt, hence, you are one proud Hindu, not a Sikh. That is why you have no guts to respond.

Tejwant Singh

Guru Fateh.

LOL. You can not give up. At this advanced age of 82, you have not learned the manners. I asked you before also that let people who I am talking to respond. Give them a chance. It is very unbecoming on a person like you to do that. It shows how insecure you are.

You as a Hindu would not know the meaning of Fateh because you have never responded likewise. You have already shown your true colours by lying all the times.

I am waiting for the Moderators of this forum to be fair and balanced. They have deleted my responses to the posts which were addressed to me. I hope they will put those post back otherwise remove other people's posts addressed to me as well. That would be only fair. So let us see what happens. When my posts are put back, then only I will be able to respond to Shaheedyan and other people.

In the meantime, why don't you respond to Randip Singh ji's questions? Why are you afraid to do that? I thought you were seeking the truth then I forget that you call yourself a proud Jatt, hence, you are one proud Hindu, not a Sikh. That is why you have no guts to respond.

Tejwant Singh

seeker

You are a lost soul having no knowledge what you are talking about.This fateh comes from the same Dasam Granth that you call Hindu.

So you have become Hindu too.