British Sikh Regiment

HSD1

This was your pathetic PM:

lol, if you know so much, please tell me how i'm wrong. also how long were you in the armed forces?

You're an Idiot who thinks you can just join the army for training then take a walk to avoid combat engagements as it suits you. The truth hurts does it? So what. It's hard to believe there are people as stupid as you.

Who said I was in the armed forces? I wasn't. You can check all the rules and regulations for joining the army online, as I have done. Look up Colchester correction centre for AWOL offenders too.

However, none of this concerns you as you won't apply and even if you did they wouldn't accept you.

what the paras and the marines do different

Keep dreaming loser. :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're an Idiot who thinks you can just join the army for training then take a walk to avoid combat engagements as it suits you. The truth hurts does it? So what. It's hard to believe there are people as stupid as you.

did i say that? hell no.

Who said I was in the armed forces? I wasn't. You can check all the rules and regulations for joining the army online, as I have done. Look up Colchester correction centre for AWOL offenders too.

oh the great and glorious internet!! oh must be true. Colchester MCTC is for various crimes committed by military personnel and is a hell of a lot nicer than a civilian prison.

However, none of this concerns you as you won't apply and even if you did they wouldn't accept you.

haha lol. dont sound so bitter, just because you got rejected, lol. dont worry, just jerk off whilst you watch 'gran torino' and keep dreaming your clint eastwood :LOL:

Keep dreaming loser.

? and how was that an answer to my question? dont the marines and paras use sa80s? we both know the answer, its just that it proves your point wrong, no wonder your in a twist.

The paras and the marines are expert combat troops with a MUCH higher level of combat training than army basic. They are trained to use a variety of weapons apart from standard army issue, and have been familiarised with weapons the enemy might use such as AK-47.

I think you will find the majority of people will find it unsatisfactory to have either a dishonourable discharge or training time in a 'nice' Army detention centre such as Colchester for going AWOL.

Let me be perfectly frank with you here: I find your suggestion of going and killing Afghans (or trying to) just for the sake of acquiring some skill and experience in combat repellent. You don't see a problem with it because you're too full of ego. I believe your attitude here on SA reflects a psychological conflict raging within yourself. My interest in the UK armed forces is from the standpoint of 'Know Thy Enemy' not 'Join Thy Enemy', and I've never applied nor been rejected by any armed forces. :)

of course the army is rough. lots of them are racists. and a lot arent and go out of their way to help you. but all of it gives you the experience and ability to understand these people. where else do you get to observe the white working class and upper class? secondly, crimes against civilians is a harsh term as many people in the army have a good sense of right and wrong, and dont see this as a musi hunting trip. there are bad apples in the forces, but there are many bad apples in all walks of life. look at those in PMCs or the other side like the taliban or iraqi militias.

Let me be perfectly frank with you here: I find your suggestion of going and killing Afghans (or trying to) just for the sake of acquiring some skill and experience in combat repellent. You don't see a problem with it because you're too full of ego. I believe your attitude here on SA reflects a psychological conflict raging within yourself. My interest in the UK armed forces is from the standpoint of 'Know Thy Enemy' not 'Join Thy Enemy', and I've never applied nor been rejected by any armed forces. :)

Killing Taleban scum is a war crime? Would that perhaps be because it's a crime for an infidel to kill a Muslim?

Why do you consider the UK an enemy? Aren't you the same English public school boy educated by the country you now consider an enemy and who left Sikhi after being fed on a diet of Francisco/Bahadur's excrement and neo-Persian nonsense?

K.

If it was as simple as killing the Taleban scum, it would be a different issue. However there are significant civilian casualties and refugee displacement because of the presence of foreign troops fighting the Taleban the wrong way. It's feeding resentment and playing directly into the hands of the Taleban.

Why I consider the UK an enemy? On the basis of the colonial history of the British Empire only. I am deeply suspicious of the UK and consider its intentions fundamentally malevolent.

I know Bahadur but no I'm not that person you have in mind.

If it was as simple as killing the Taleban scum, it would be a different issue. However there are significant civilian casualties and refugee displacement because of the presence of foreign troops fighting the Taleban the wrong way. It's feeding resentment and playing directly into the hands of the Taleban.

Why I consider the UK an enemy? On the basis of the colonial history of the British Empire only. I am deeply suspicious of the UK and consider its intentions fundamentally malevolent.

I know Bahadur but no I'm not that person you have in mind.

Fateh!

They are civilian casualties in every war, and the Taleban are cunning enough to maximise this collateral damage by storing weapons in civilian houses and using them as launch pads for their attacks. Hamas did the same thing in Gaza. It's a pretty common tactic among jihadi scum. The Muslim countries not involved directly in the war are also cunning enough to use this to their advantage, though it does not seem to prevent them from using the same measures.

You're free to believe in whatever rubbish you want, but the British Empire no longer exists. If you think that the British are hoping to colonise Afghanistan ... well, in purely pragmatic terms, there is nothing there to colonise. Currently the only people hoping to conquer the world for their cause are imperialists of the Islamofascist variety.

Regards,

K.

Afghanistan is very significant as it stands in the way of a pipeline carrying huge oil reserves from around the caspian sea.

The british empire still exists under a different name(s)

This talk of islamic terrorists using civilian housing to launch terrorist attacks, is the food being served up to 'goray' arselickers to pacify their conscience at how many innocent people have been killed in iraq and palestine. It is amazing how well western propoganda infiltrates the minds of people. I would recommend a 'kavach' such as Noam Chomsky's book manufacturing consent if a person in the west is serious about not being infiltrated by maelevolent western propoganda which as is obvious with Kaljug Singh has infiltrated him and is amplifying his hate towards muslims. Like I said without a strong intellectual 'kavach' these parasitic ideas can infiltrate a person and begin to 'rage' inside them

I have posted this link before but medialens do such an excellent job I must post it again and encourage all to read it.

http://www.medialens.org/alerts/

Afghanistan is very significant as it stands in the way of a pipeline carrying huge oil reserves from around the caspian sea.

This talk of islamic terrorists using civilian housing to launch terrorist attacks, is the food being served up to 'goray' arselickers to pacify their conscience at how many innocent people have been killed in iraq and palestine. It is amazing how well western propoganda infiltrates the minds of people. I would recommend a 'kavach' such as Noam Chomsky's book manufacturing consent if a person in the west is serious about not being infiltrated by maelevolent western propoganda which as is obvious with Kaljug Singh has infiltrated him and is amplifying his hate towards muslims. Like I said without a strong intellectual 'kavach' these parasitic ideas can infiltrate a person and begin to 'rage' inside them

I have posted this link before but medialens do such an excellent job I must post it again and encourage all to read it.

Lucifer's beard, not this crap again.

It may make you feel better to imagine that I have been infiltrated by invisible forces because you refuse to believe that Muslims could not possible be perpetrators of evil acts, but perhaps you shoudld refrain from using Noam Chomsky Ji Ki Kavach to protect you from painful truths.

You can read Amnesty reports about Hamas's actions, but you would probably consider that lies as well because it is written by infidels. You can even read the Hamas charter about what they think about Jews and to what extent they are prepared to go to bring about the holocaust of the Jews, but you probably need some kind of kavach to protect you from obvious facts.

The Islamic empire still exists in the mind of some Muslims. They are the ones who raise the false-spectre of Zionist Crusaders intent on destroying Muslim lands. It seems like a Muslim trait to commit atrocities and blame them on the infidels. It is amazing how well Islamic propaganda infiltrates the minds of western liberals and Muslims.

I have posted this link before but Jihad Watch do such an excellent job I must post it again and encourage all to read it.

http://www.jihadwatch.org

Regards,

K.

If you think that the British are hoping to colonise Afghanistan ... well, in purely pragmatic terms, there is nothing there to colonise. Currently the only people hoping to conquer the world for their cause are imperialists of the Islamofascist variety.

That is really naive Singh. Given an opportunity WASPS would repaint the whole world in their image. It is deeply ingrained in them. Just because they are not as openly hostile as Muslim fundos, don't get fooled.

We need lots of true patriots. Everyone has been brainwashed into the modern Jatt/Panjabi capitalist mentality thing now. They see anything outside of stacking money as foolish. On the other side we have paper praying tigers. All sant - no sipahi.

So many sell outs in Amritsar has seriously hurt us.

What about sell outs in foreign countries who are trashing their own scriptures out of sheer ignorance. They are more dangerous than anybody else.

Singh2, I haven't heard ANYONE seriously trash SGGS ji yet.

If a number of fringe nutjobs have, so be it. The vast majority of people who consider themselves as Sikhs hold the granth in the most respect, even if for some this is only in terms of its physical embodyment (being largely ignorant of contents).

If however you are talking about Dasam Granth, then I am not surprised as for a 100 odd years there has been a general suspicion of the content of some of the granth probably due to the politics of the Singh Sabha movement. People being nurtured on this are going to be suspect. What is unacceptable however is some of the language used in the debate ON ALL SIDES. Talking badly of SIkh literature is just foolish and accusingly pointing the finger of blasphemy doesn't help either.

I disagree with your assertion that a few people who do not believe in the DG is more dangerous than corruption at the core of Sikh institutes. Besides, at times you seem to fail to understand that the vast majority who do not consider the whole contents of DG to be bani, do not question Amrit bani.

But again, to me this highlights the whole problem. In a time of the rise of nazi in Europe. Global warming with serious implications to siaspora Sikhs and Panjab. Conversions of Sikhism to Islam and subtle mass conversions to WASP ideology as well caste becoming ingrained in Sikhs, we are busy going nuts between ourselves over DG or some other issues that should NOT be the priority. Anyway, this thread is about something else Singh2. Please let us not digress.

I must say though, when non Muslims are getting it, Muslims in general seem totally not bothered.

If however you are talking about Dasam Granth, then I am not surprised as for a 100 odd years there has been a general suspicion of the content of some of the granth probably due to the politics of the Singh Sabha movement. People being nurtured on this are going to be suspect. What is unacceptable however is some of the language used in the debate ON ALL SIDES. Talking badly of SIkh literature is just foolish and accusingly pointing the finger of blasphemy doesn't help either.

There are people who have raised their finger at SGGS ji also. To name a few Teja singh Bhasaur. Then heretics of IOSS daljit singh , jagjit singh etc.

Teja singh Bhasaur was the FIRST to raise a finger on Dasam Granth sahib also. Can you list a name or two before that who raised finger on DG before that.

I will be very thankful to you.Mere statements do not help.

Dasam Granth is an accepted sikh scripture whose writings are sung from harmandir sahib. To deride it is a blasphemy.

That is really naive Singh. Given an opportunity WASPS would repaint the whole world in their image. It is deeply ingrained in them. Just because they are not as openly hostile as Muslim fundos, don't get fooled.

Whitey's ruling elite is interested in money, they have no ideology that they believe in to such a degree that they are willing to spread it at the cost of financial loss or public condemnation. Europeans are sensitive to public criticism to the point of self-destruction, as can be seen by how quick they are to kowtow to the demands of the screeching Muslim nutjobs. Compared to Islamic fanatics, whitey is easy enough to understand and counter.

On the subject of Afghanistan, the US/UK are not going to be there very long since they have realised that Afghan Muslims are there own worst enemy - give them democracy and they choose uneducated greasy-bearded Mullah as leaders. There will never be stable pipelines through Afghanistan as they will just be perpetually bombed by Muslim fanatics, they will just channel the oil elsewhere as it is cheaper and easier to do.

Regards,

K.

Whitey's ruling elite is interested in money, they have no ideology that they believe in to such a degree that they are willing to spread it at the cost of financial loss or public condemnation. Europeans are sensitive to public criticism to the point of self-destruction, as can be seen by how quick they are to kowtow to the demands of the screeching Muslim nutjobs. Compared to Islamic fanatics, whitey is easy enough to understand and counter.

You keep making excuses for them. Truth is that they want global control. They will use all manner of excuses to do this, conjuring threats, suddenly becoming concerned and involved about human rights abuses in regions of interest and largely blind to other areas. Using mass media to demonise whole communities and playing down white people's own failings. Promoting promiscuous behaviour, apathy to your own indigenous culture, bullsh1te football and superficial lifestyles as desirable. Materialism. Atheism. Going into areas and interfering in a way that causes havoc centuries after they have left.

You are an apologist for them essentially. I prepare Islamic nutjobs, they don't like us and they don't hide it (apart from to some dumb gullible girls).

You keep making excuses for them. Truth is that they want global control. They will use all manner of excuses to do this, conjuring threats, suddenly becoming concerned and involved about human rights abuses in regions of interest and largely blind to other areas. Using mass media to demonise whole communities and playing white people's own failings. Promoting promiscuous behaviour, apathy to your own indigenous culture, bullsh1te football and superficial lifestyles as desirable. Materialism. Atheism. Going into areas and interfering in a way that causes havoc centuries after they have left.

You are an apologist for them essentially. I prepare Islamic nutjobs, they don't like us and they don't hide it (apart from to some dumb gullible girls).

Fateh!

I'm not making excuses for them, I'm comparing Muslim desire for violent domination and whitey's desire for cultural domination, and declaring one much more dangerous than the other given that whitey is so self-conscious that it actually harbours Muslims who openly declare their desire to destroy them, so that they are not accused of being racist.

How many whiteys have you met who want to kill you if you don't sleep around or watch football or aren't an atheist? Are you honestly suggesting that the US, UK and European armed forces risk their lives because they want Afghans to support Man U or because they want Iraqis to drink starbucks instead of nargilay?

Do you feel that it is that hard to maintain Sikh culture and value in the UK or European countries? Are you that weak in your faith that you consider the prevailing social mores of your host country a threat to you and to your ability to practice whatever religion or traditions you prefer? If so, you are not going to last a week in an Islamic country or under an Islamic regime in a European country.

Regards,

K.

Don't be blind to the fact that other cultures can die a slow death. They can get strangled slowly. Most Sikhs recognise this tactic from Brahmins but fail to see it from other sources.

• 4 weeks later...