Reponse To Kamlee Klesh

SAadmin

• 2 weeks later...

I’m having a hard time accepting her “apology”. No where does she claim she was wrong even though Singhs on youtube have refuted her. We are all aware of the Brahmin agenda regarding Sikhi. But we need to be aware of the Dalit agenda as well. I have read their literature. It is full of historical inaccuracies, twisted facts and outright lies. Most of our Khalistani propaganda is also heavily influenced by Dalit propaganda just because their favourite topic of attack is the "Evil Brahim".

But now that the Dalit propaganda is biting us directly from the rear we are finally taking notice. People like Kamlesh Ahir want to distort Sikhi to suit their own agenda. They want Sikhs of so called low castes to abandon Sikhi for Buddhism. Right now they are not directly attacking the Sikh gurus because they know the consequences will be (physically) painful for them. So they are first trying to cushion the attack by trying to say the Sikh Gurus never created anything new. They just (copied) continued the way of Buddha. For decades they claimed that Guru Nanak Dev Jee got naam from Bhagat Ravidas Jee. Now they are stepping up the distorting of history. Watch for them before it is too late.

Do not get fooled by her so called "apology".

They want Sikhs of so called low castes to abandon Sikhi for Buddhism

I think thats because betrayal and racism dr ambedekar experienced when he took his followers to sikh leaders to be in the panth. Our jatt mentality in the gurdwara politics through SGPC, are the cause of their animosity towards Sikhs.

I think thats because betrayal and racism dr ambedekar experienced when he took his followers to sikh leaders to be in the panth. Our jatt mentality in the gurdwara politics through SGPC, are the cause of their animosity towards Sikhs.

I've heard that Doctor sahib wanted a reservation set up with X number of SGPC seats being reserved for low caste Sikhs. If so, that would be completely contrary to the basic tenets of Sikhi.

I don't know if this is true and would appreciate some confirmation/refutation from a learned poster.