Hindu Sikh "unity"

Kaljug

Posted Today, 09:45 AM

In all fairness,

Harjas kaur is not the enemy folks. She may seem like a 'mouthpiece' at best in some views, but seriously layoff. She has her views and she's expressing them. Others have theirs and they express them

Drawrof: Where is my hatred? what am I getting lumped into? doesn't that make you my nindak??????

Questions for you my friend.....

1) Where was polity ever divorced from sikhi?

2) Where do those people who do not care for unity fit in?

3) Which udasi, and what text of udasi's agree with your points of view? (and which points of view exactly?)

Since you didn't ask, I'll be clear.....I appreciate the links to an older 'indic' culture that you tie sikhi to....although you aren't the first to do so. Most of the katha of the DDT and Sant Samaj echoes what you are saying, but not with the same fervency or potence. Their focus is to get people to adopt a more spiritual lifestyle and they accept the roots without referring to people as fanatics. A good example is the katha on bhai daya singh's atam veechar (as done by hari singh randhaway valay, giani takur singh etc etc....)...it isn't uncommon to see swami parmanand sitting on the same stage as these fellows.

My request to you, keep sharing more information. Some of the links you have made are interesting.

Thanks

Drawrof: Where is my hatred? what am I getting lumped into? doesn't that make you my nindak??????

Yeah, I'm your nindak because I'm responding honestly to overwhelming hatred expressed to me personally in this thread? I've been accused of hate crimes. But that's not nindya? And I'm the Nindak for saying. WOW>

Questions for you my friend.....

1) Where was polity ever divorced from sikhi?

2) Where do those people who do not care for unity fit in?

3) Which udasi, and what text of udasi's agree with your points of view? (and which points of view exactly?)

I'm not a criminal on trial to answer the thousand questions or be trashed as has been done on this thread.

Believe or disbelieve. What is important was message of relationship and unity, heritage and tolerance.

My request to you, keep sharing more information. Some of the links you have made are interesting.

Why? So people can degrade me personally with uncontrolled attacks? So everyone on the forum can belittle everything I say? So people can post personal blogs mocking me? Kaurkhalsaraj's Bog

Like I said before, and truthfully. This isn't a discussion forum, it's a hate-fest. But keep defending it and attacking and cornering me personally. I'm sure that makes all the haters "happy." There is no reason to continue in this environment of hostility and ridicule.

Just don't forget, if we can't heal from the griefs and hates of the past, this cycle of suffering will never end. And we ARE responsible for the things we promote. be careful, other people might die because people promote hate of the wrong things.

Ok I will be fair to both sides. I am going to close this thread. As harjas kaur pointed out her concerns, she not on a trial. She is entitled to her beleifs. There shouldn't be any intimidation allowed on this forum which obviously sevadars including myself overlooked in this thread. Also she mentioned that she is getting blasted with questions, personal accusations, attacks from many members which is not fair and should not be tolerated.

Both parties please pm me questions for proper discussion, I will create a moderated topic where posts gets manually approved by sevadars, in that thread. Harjas kaur will given an opportunity to provide questions/claims not because she is on trial but lady first. I think senstive topic like this were emotions are high, moderated topic will be the best. That way we can enforce no personal attacks are over-looked and there are no off-topics.

PM me if both parties are interested...!!